NotUrBasicMama #3 fread number free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s driving me nuts with this now. People wouldn’t be saying anything about spending £100 on your children if you didn’t keep making videos about it you daft cow! Change the record
I don’t even know why she’s telling anyone, who gives a duck? I spend quite a bit on my son but I’m not shouting it from the roof tops or posting hauls. My son is only a toddler and knows he’s very lucky but only stockings are from Santa in our home. Everyone does Christmas differently so I don’t understand her need to prove herself or being controversial on the internet. She clearly loves the drama and making fake troll accounts to comment about her own budget is pathetic 🤣

She talks about preferring to make memories but sits on her phone a lot and makes up fake accounts to troll herself on, I’d love to know how she has the time with 4 kids to look after. I can barely look at my phone till my wee one is in bed 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t even know why she’s telling anyone, who gives a duck? I spend quite a bit on my son but I’m not shouting it from the roof tops or posting hauls. My son is only a toddler and knows he’s very lucky but only stockings are from Santa in our home. Everyone does Christmas differently so I don’t understand her need to prove herself or being controversial on the internet. She clearly loves the drama and making fake troll accounts to comment about her own budget is pathetic 🤣

She talks about preferring to make memories but sits on her phone a lot and makes up fake accounts to troll herself on, I’d love to know how she has the time with 4 kids to look after. I can barely look at my phone to my wee one is in bed 🤣
Exactly. Let people do Christmas however they want. We now have creators like Hannah shaming people for spending too much? But takes all the free weekends away and doesn’t feel guilt then? If you don’t want to spend money on your kids at Christmas, when you clearly have the means to, don’t make others feel guilty. This ‘woman’ takes everything for free and promotes anything to get money and is now trying to guilt trip people for spending money on their kids at Christmas. Waow.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Exactly. Let people do Christmas however they want. We now have creators like Hannah shaming people for spending too much? But takes all the free weekends away and doesn’t feel guilt then? If you don’t want to spend money on your kids at Christmas, when you clearly have the means to, don’t make others feel guilty. This ‘woman’ takes everything for free and promotes anything to get money and is now trying to guilt trip people for spending money on their kids at Christmas. Waow.
I felt the same way with what she was saying, acting like she’s better than us for spending less and doing more “holidays” and memory making. I’d love to make more memories with my son but I’m a disabled mum that’s near enough house bound so his birthday and Christmas are the only special days he really gets for the moment apart from the odd day out. Memories are great but my toddler isn’t exactly at the stage of remembering anything anyway 🤣

I’d rather save up for a big holiday when he’s old enough to appreciate it. Lucky for her that she’s unemployed and can make money off TikTok videos and promoting tat off TikTok shop but most of us can’t do that unfortunately.

Nobody should discuss what they spend on Christmas as it’s totally up to yourselves, I know mums who spend £300 on each child and some who spend £1000 and both are equally as happy. It’s not my business what anyone spends and what traditions each family have. If everyone stayed in their own lane we wouldn’t have issues but she posted it for the controversial views in my opinion. I follow quite a few mums who do Christmas on a budget but they don’t make others feel like tit about buying their kids an advent calendar 🤣🙄

• Heart
What’s funny to me is she’s saying that spending lots of money on her kids at Christmas was making them spoilt but thing is no matter how much money she spends on her kids they still misbehave , spoilt , have horrible attitudes and all of this has been broadcasted online so spending less on them hasn’t humbled them it hasn’t had any big positive effect on their behaviour when they’re constantly getting in trouble according to her and she’s always moaning about them being hard work so what she’s spending on them at Christmas should be the least of her worries when there’s bigger things she should focus on. What someone spends on their kids at Christmas that’s up to them and everyone’s in different financial positions but for her to keep going on about it acting like she’s mother of the year is weird like what does she want more attention??. Nobody needed to know how much she’s spending on her kids she could of kept that information to herself because it’s pointless her mentioning it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s funny to me is she’s saying that spending lots of money on her kids at Christmas was making them spoilt but thing is no matter how much money she spends on her kids they still misbehave , spoilt , have horrible attitudes and all of this has been broadcasted online so spending less on them hasn’t humbled them it hasn’t had any big positive effect on their behaviour when they’re constantly getting in trouble according to her and she’s always moaning about them being hard work so what she’s spending on them at Christmas should be the least of her worries when there’s bigger things she should focus on. What someone spends on their kids at Christmas that’s up to them and everyone’s in different financial positions but for her to keep going on about it acting like she’s mother of the year is weird like what does she want more attention??. Nobody needed to know how much she’s spending on her kids she could of kept that information to herself because it’s pointless her mentioning it.
Exactly. Her kids can’t behave themselves and act like entitled brats anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s actually mental. Every time her videos popping up she’s swearing, looking in the camera like a weirdo and talking about the 100 quid. Freak

Reactions: 7
She’s actually mental. Every time her videos popping up she’s swearing, looking in the camera like a weirdo and talking about the 100 quid. Freak
She’s desperate to make it go viral. Nobody cares Hannah. Nobody cares about a grifter who continually takes, takes and takes free stuff and now suddenly only wants to spend £100 each per child at Christmas when you spend easily £100 a weekend on takeaways.

Reactions: 8
I’m convinced as the other poster has said that 123456 commenter is her and she does it for content . Why else does her horrible ,bratty daughter follow it .

I’m convinced as the other poster has said that 123456 commenter is her and she does it for content . Why else does her horrible ,bratty daughter follow it .
Yeah I’m wondering too why harper follows that account. But I’m beginning to think it’s probably only a child’s account and harper knows all about it. So Hannah if your in here, maybe do a video explaining that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m wondering too why harper follows that account. But I’m beginning to think it’s probably only a child’s account and harper knows all about it. So Hannah if your in here, maybe do a video explaining that 🤔
Of course Hannah is in here , we give her content for her fake accounts .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish she would stop parading about in that manky crop top and baggy pajama bottoms, I’m all for body positivity, but have a bit of self respect will you!

Not gonna lie, if my oh was sat playing on a game and wouldn't look after OUR child while I went for a bath, he'd have no controller and the plug would be removed. Me and my OH literally wait for the kids going to bed before we even think about doing anything like that. He really is a child. And the fact that he was like "I've cooked dinner", duck off love, cooking a meal doesn't mean you get to stop being a parent to play a game.

Reactions: 8
I mean he is literally a man child and she has no backbone, he won’t even watch the kid when she’s away to Portugal. However, she’s also filmed him making the dinner - could she not have a quick shower then? She just creates content for all the drama and it’s embarrassing. She also always acts like she’s 13 years old with her first boyfriend, you’re a grown woman with four kids ffs. 🙈

Reactions: 5
I mean he is literally a man child and she has no backbone, he won’t even watch the kid when she’s away to Portugal. However, she’s also filmed him making the dinner - could she not have a quick shower then? She just creates content for all the drama and it’s embarrassing. She also always acts like she’s 13 years old with her first boyfriend, you’re a grown woman with four kids ffs. 🙈
I get what you're saying, but she shouldn't have to just have a quick shower while he's cooking. I fully understand why she's taking the little one with her, I'd have probably booked tickets for the other 2 as well because I wouldn't trust him looking after the spiders in my house let alone kids

I get what you're saying, but she shouldn't have to just have a quick shower while he's cooking. I fully understand why she's taking the little one with her, I'd have probably booked tickets for the other 2 as well because I wouldn't trust him looking after the spiders in my house let alone kids
Oh I completely get you as well but she comes on to moan about him being on the Xbox but then just continues to film every other mundane shite that goes on in her life or comes on to witch about negative comments. There’s plenty of time in a day to have a bath if she got off TikTok for a bit - yes he should help more but you could see what a lazy duck he was even before she married him but she still married him. I feel the same about the other two as well, he is bloody clueless!

Oh I completely get you as well but she comes on to moan about him being on the Xbox but then just continues to film every other mundane shite that goes on in her life or comes on to witch about negative comments. There’s plenty of time in a day to have a bath if she got off TikTok for a bit - yes he should help more but you could see what a lazy duck he was even before she married him but she still married him. I feel the same about the other two as well, he is bloody clueless!
I have a clingy 11 month old and I have to wait for my husband to be home from work so that I can have a shower or bathe. Tonight he had a shower with baby, who I then got ready for bed. Husband then did bedtime while I showered. We work together.. like families should. When you have a baby, depending on the baby’s needs, there isn’t always plenty of time in the day to do anything like have a shower (and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have a shower, they have to wash their hair with a handheld shower in the bath).

Ben needs to put the controller down and pick up his daughter. My husband loves gaming but he knows full well that our son and home come first, gaming is for when everything else is done. I felt for Hannah in that video because I know how angry I would be if my husband did the same to me. Luckily he isn’t that selfish.

Reactions: 2
Ben acts like a teenager and like he never grew up. He’s stuck in this never ending phase of wanting to be a rockstar and thinking he is one lol and that’s all he cares about is going on his tours (shocked people show up to them hope they’re not forced against their will) and he has no interest in being a hands on dad. He clearly didn’t want another baby he only agreed to it probably thinking well she wants another one so she’ll do all the work but it’s her own fault cause she has already a child with him she should know by now what he would be like so moaning about him not doing anything I don’t know what she expected having another baby with a man child.

No surprise the baby is being taken on holiday with her cause he has zero interest in taking care of that baby he’s more interested in playing PlayStation. He 100% should be doing his fair share without having to be asked to do it. He has no excuse to not be helping take care of his daughter but he’s just not interested so moans about it and then she ends up still taking care of the baby so it’s pointless her confronting him in the first place cause he’s not going to change. If she wasn’t a child exploiter and such a smug person part of me could feel sorry for her but she had some idea of what he would be like with another child so she has to deal with consequences.

She’s not that mature herself to be honest cause like someone else said she acts like a teenager with him like he’s a guy she has a crush on and it’s just weird the fake giggles and her trying to laugh off things he says when he’s being serious and rude but she is desperate to convince herself and everyone that they’re so in love and everything is great. In no way would I ever be jealous of her life it looks and sounds miserable. She needs to stop exploiting her kids especially that baby she is used like a prop in every TikTok and she needs to sort out the issues going on in her marriage and family life or else she’ll spend the rest of her life moaning on TikTok about her lazy husband.

I have a clingy 11 month old and I have to wait for my husband to be home from work so that I can have a shower or bathe. Tonight he had a shower with baby, who I then got ready for bed. Husband then did bedtime while I showered. We work together.. like families should. When you have a baby, depending on the baby’s needs, there isn’t always plenty of time in the day to do anything like have a shower (and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have a shower, they have to wash their hair with a handheld shower in the bath).

Ben needs to put the controller down and pick up his daughter. My husband loves gaming but he knows full well that our son and home come first, gaming is for when everything else is done. I felt for Hannah in that video because I know how angry I would be if my husband did the same to me. Luckily he isn’t that selfish.
Completely understand all you’ve said, I’m a single mum and have been since my son’s birth almost ten years ago so I did everything myself and don’t know what it’s like to have any kinda help so I just get on with it. Maybe I’m being harsh as I don’t know what it’s like to have a partner to help but I just can’t feel sorry for her as she’s bought this on herself, he quite clearly didn’t want another child and she’s living in dreamland thinking he will be of any use. I actually hope she has a lovely time away from him in Portugal and maybe opens her eyes to what a lazy tit he is.

Completely understand all you’ve said, I’m a single mum and have been since my son’s birth almost ten years ago so I did everything myself and don’t know what it’s like to have any kinda help so I just get on with it. Maybe I’m being harsh as I don’t know what it’s like to have a partner to help but I just can’t feel sorry for her as she’s bought this on herself, he quite clearly didn’t want another child and she’s living in dreamland thinking he will be of any use. I actually hope she has a lovely time away from him in Portugal and maybe opens her eyes to what a lazy tit he is.
I think it depends on the baby and in fairness, Dakota seems pretty chill compared to my little monkey!

My godson was a sperm donor baby and mum coped amazingly on her own. She’d get loads done but he was a completely chill baby. You could put him anywhere and he’d just be happy. I have a FOMO baby so my house is a shithole 24/7 despite my best efforts 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.