NotUrBasicMama #3 fread number free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said before she only wanted a fourth kid so she can say her and her HUSBAND are having a baby 😂 how depressing. Especially when her husband talks to her like tit but with all her moaning who can actually blame him đŸ« 
He doesn’t even go to the appointments with her 😂

She has said before she only wanted a fourth kid so she can say her and her HUSBAND are having a baby 😂 how depressing. Especially when her husband talks to her like tit but with all her moaning who can actually blame him đŸ« 
Oh god, well thats not a better reason is it 🙄 poor baby!
And 100%, he doesn't seem fully into it does he but I suppose living with such a negative nelly would turn you into a bit of a mard arse đŸ€Ł

She’ll only say anything positive about a freebie or brand she’s promoting. Or of course a takeaway.

Reactions: 1
Why does Ben not work? It’s no wonder he gets fed up being around her all day if they’re on top of each other every minute!
It’s just strange for such a young man to not be out working all day!
And as for Hannah, she’s very lucky as to not needing to work through her whole pregnancy!

Why does Ben not work? It’s no wonder he gets fed up being around her all day if they’re on top of each other every minute!
It’s just strange for such a young man to not be out working all day!
And as for Hannah, she’s very lucky as to not needing to work through her whole pregnancy!
He does work from home and in a band goes away every few months for tour . And she's got someone working for her whilst she's pregnant she's a wedding photographer.

He does work from home and in a band goes away every few months for tour . And she's got someone working for her whilst she's pregnant she's a wedding photographer.
Aye but that’s not making enough money to support a family of 5/6. They’re obviously claiming all sorts of tax credits, saying they work 16 hours a week.

Anyone see the latest vid where they’re both in bed (obvs) and Ben is shouting “give me some bleeping money!” at his phone while he gambles. He’s such a complete chav.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Anyone see the latest vid where they’re both in bed (obvs) and Ben is shouting “give me some bleeping money!” at his phone while he gambles. He’s such a complete chav.
No, no he’s an emo boy! Never call an emo a chav. He has exactly the same look as that fella on Tiktok that takes the piss out of emo kids from the mid 2000’s it’s quite embarrassing really.
B75E604A-E19C-4513-BE14-C4435E0F8AC1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why's she acting like she can't be induced and is the only person in the world ever to have a section then get pregnant afterwards? She has had TWO successful v backs after a section THIRTEEN years ago 😂 millions of women have vbac and get induced daily yet thinks she's an exception to every rule? She is so booooooring

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to like Hannah, back in the lockdown days, but I’ve blocked her as I find her so annoying!!! She moans so so much about being pregnant still. Imagine watching her moan “yes, still pregnant guys, it’s so bleeping annoying!” whilst you’re struggling to conceive or have lost a baby. She so self obsessed and thoughtless. So much of what she says doesn’t add up. If she was in “agony and breathless” she wouldn’t have been able to walk up all those steps! As someone who was high risk in my pregnancy, I saw my midwife regularly, as well as my consultant. I had scans every 2 weeks after 20 weeks, and had a number to call if I needed. I called it once as I had restricted movements and was immediately asked to go to get checked. Of course different areas are different and I was very lucky with the care I received, but I’m certain if she had all of the above, she’s still moan. I get when you’re heavily pregnant you do just want to deliver a healthy baby, but she’s only just at her due date, and she’s mean whinging for several weeks and trying to induce labour. As a mum of a very premature baby, I wouldn’t ever want anyone to try to have an early baby. Just bleeping chill out and wait for her to come naturally. If she needs an induction or section, and it’s the safest thing for the baby. Do it!

EDIT: “I don’t think she’s ever coming out and I wont get to meet her” Sadly I know too many people who didn’t get to meet their babies, yet she is insensitively talking like this. Do you think she doesn’t realise how she’s coming across?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Usually I don't mind her but her complaining about this pregnancy being a vbac makes it sound like she had a c-section after having Greyson instead of it being 13 years ago and she has successfully managed to have 2 vaginal births after. Her choice of words is misleading

Reactions: 5
I have to have my baby early, 37 weeks if I’m lucky, I’m only 32 weeks and on every other day monitoring, I wish I could even get to term, she is starting to piss me off going on and on about not wanting this not wanting that, she has no choice in what she wants, that’s life, you wouldn’t believe she’s actually the age she is.

Reactions: 2
I have to have my baby early, 37 weeks if I’m lucky, I’m only 32 weeks and on every other day monitoring, I wish I could even get to term, she is starting to piss me off going on and on about not wanting this not wanting that, she has no choice in what she wants, that’s life, you wouldn’t believe she’s actually the age she is.
No you wouldn’t and she wonders why her two youngest kids are absolute brats. They’re just like her.

My eldest was born at 29 weeks, he’s now 21, 6ft and at uni. I’m sure you’ll both be ok, even if they’re a little early. Sending lots of love

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My eldest was born at 29 weeks, he’s now 21, 6ft and at uni. I’m sure you’ll both be ok, even if they’re a little early. Sending lots of love
thank you lovely! that’s amazing to hear, I am so scared đŸ˜‚đŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž

• Heart
Reactions: 4
thank you lovely! that’s amazing to hear, I am so scared đŸ˜‚đŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž
He was so well looked after, and honestly they are stronger than they look. Tiny little babies, my son weighed 2lb 3oz, and I was scared to touch him at first. Xx

My son was born at 31+4 days and is now 22 and 6ft 5 - wouldn’t know he was early. Albeit he was 5 and a half pounds at birth so was gonna be a whopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.