NotUrBasicMama #3 fread number free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just imagine the moan moan moan when the baby has colic. Sorry colic won't have existed yet, her new baby will be the first to have it 🥴

Reactions: 2
She would’ve seen a sonographer today, not a midwife or consultant. The sonographer wouldn’t be able to make any decisions or answer any questions about her care.

I am 4 months pp and the last two weeks of my pregnancy were stressful because midwives are SO hard to get hold of. I hadn’t seen my consultant in months either. So I can understand her anxiety. I do think she needs to be more positive and stop over thinking though, especially with how long she thinks she’s been in slow labour etc. I had pains for weeks before little one arrived.

Reactions: 1
She would’ve seen a sonographer today, not a midwife or consultant. The sonographer wouldn’t be able to make any decisions or answer any questions about her care.

I am 4 months pp and the last two weeks of my pregnancy were stressful because midwives are SO hard to get hold of. I hadn’t seen my consultant in months either. So I can understand her anxiety. I do think she needs to be more positive and stop over thinking though, especially with how long she thinks she’s been in slow labour etc. I had pains for weeks before little one arrived.
She should of asked to speak to someone or got the consultants number she's not in any danger by going over they would have deffo said . Why don't she drive to the midwife and ask .

She had a face to face appointment with the midwife the other day and came out saying the midwife told her she was now discharged so that’d be the last appointment. Surely that would’ve been the perfect opportunity to ask questions…

Reactions: 3
She had a face to face appointment with the midwife the other day and came out saying the midwife told her she was now discharged so that’d be the last appointment. Surely that would’ve been the perfect opportunity to ask questions…
I would imagine if they’ve discharged her she must have a date to go in 🤷‍♀️

Moaning again no one cares your comments aren't really giving any good advice 😂 Hoping the NHS a stitch up her gob instead
---
Can she not go to the walk in maternity triage if she’s concerned?
Not really there's nothing wrong with the baby or herself she's just moaning it's normal to go over

Moaning again no one cares your comments aren't really giving any good advice 😂 Hoping the NHS a stitch up her gob instead
---

Not really there's nothing wrong with the baby or herself she's just moaning it's normal to go over
She just wants induced now, she was sure she would go early for some reason. This is the normal for most women and they don’t moan and demand action. They will monitor her at 41 weeks, and give her a date to come in then.

She's fuming tradie wife had her baby early, ever since Katie was in labour Hannahs been claiming to be having pains/in slow labour.
I get being fed up by 39 weeks but you'd think by her 4th time she'd know babies come when they are ready no matter what you do.

Reactions: 7
What's she even classed as high risk for? Also, just because you're high risk it doesn't automatically mean you can't go past your due date.

Reactions: 2
What's she even classed as high risk for? Also, just because you're high risk it doesn't automatically mean you can't go past your due date.
Because she c section with her first and two vbac after which were both successful so she should be fine . She's just gunna make herself tired trying to get baby out it's not like her husband's any use anyway so she needs to rest .

Reactions: 1
Did you know she’s pregnant though?!

bleeping hell does she ever stop? Has she got a brand deal where the baby needs to be here by a certain date? When it’s here, it’s here. Get a grip love.

Reactions: 6
Why is she so desperate to have the baby? Even with my first I was well annoyed when she came a week early, I wanted that extra time to chill before the chaos 🤣

Reactions: 4
Why is she so desperate to have the baby? Even with my first I was well annoyed when she came a week early, I wanted that extra time to chill before the chaos 🤣
Because it's gunna boost her views on tiktok 😂I'm well past the newborn stage doesn't interest me on why she wants to do school run at 40 . After your 1st your usually not bothered about going over as you already have children . I think she's gunna struggle massively as her other kids are already hard work .

She’s not even due yet! Doesn’t she understand that a due date is just an estimated date on when her baby is due to arrive?! She needs to stop huffing and puffing and enjoy the calm before the storm.

All she is going to do by trying out these bullshit old wives tales of starting labour is just exhaust herself. She's gonna be knackered when she eventually does go into labour.

I remember when I got pregnant from my dates I was actually due the day I gave birth (went natural that day and was due to be induced the day after 😂), they had dated it to 2 weeks before that. So from the calculations they did I was actually 2 weeks over - but really I don’t think I was.

Omg I'm so glad there is a thread and I'm literally going to echo everything that's been said but jesus christ does she ever stop moaning?!
Firstly, why do brands want to actually work with her if she is a constant moan and rarely has anything positive to say?
This pregnancy seems mainly for content in my opinion which in itself is tragic but if she wanted this baby so much maybe show some appreciation for being able to get pregnant and carry full term?
The NHS is on it's knees so the moaning about care is horrendous. She has a doula- ask them for advice if she isn't smart enough to speak up in appointments. And like others have said, this is her 4th so she's not a big deal.
I dont understand the rush of trying to get her to come early. Silly to be attempting all these things to bring on labour when really you need to be happy, chill, get the oxcytocin flowing and baby will arrive!
She strikes me as such a negative person, that even if she is having a perfect day, she will have to make some negative comment. She will never be happy. And she comes across so rude, I'd hate to have her rock up to a baby class I'd of paid to be at she she's effin and jeffin really loud 😂🙈
And lastly, she can't be in that much pain with early labour as she's managing to talk so much 🫠
Sorry had to get it off my chest!

Omg I'm so glad there is a thread and I'm literally going to echo everything that's been said but jesus christ does she ever stop moaning?!
Firstly, why do brands want to actually work with her if she is a constant moan and rarely has anything positive to say?
This pregnancy seems mainly for content in my opinion which in itself is tragic but if she wanted this baby so much maybe show some appreciation for being able to get pregnant and carry full term?
The NHS is on it's knees so the moaning about care is horrendous. She has a doula- ask them for advice if she isn't smart enough to speak up in appointments. And like others have said, this is her 4th so she's not a big deal.
I dont understand the rush of trying to get her to come early. Silly to be attempting all these things to bring on labour when really you need to be happy, chill, get the oxcytocin flowing and baby will arrive!
She strikes me as such a negative person, that even if she is having a perfect day, she will have to make some negative comment. She will never be happy. And she comes across so rude, I'd hate to have her rock up to a baby class I'd of paid to be at she she's effin and jeffin really loud 😂🙈
And lastly, she can't be in that much pain with early labour as she's managing to talk so much 🫠
Sorry had to get it off my chest!
She has said before she only wanted a fourth kid so she can say her and her HUSBAND are having a baby 😂 how depressing. Especially when her husband talks to her like tit but with all her moaning who can actually blame him 🫠

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.