Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope people sense the vibe isn’t good with her… she’s seems a bit nasty and negative a lot of the time… I just don’t want that energy around me… (which is why I unfollowed her a while ago) but she’s definitely getting worse - angrier, seems a bit lost, bitter, wracked with insecurities (hence flapsgate)… I think she needs therapy and to do some work on herself.
like the way she reacted to that woman apologising for calling her out for her privilege (which she didn’t need to do at all). At no point did she say ”fair point, I’m a knob, I’m aware I’m lucky” she just comes out with the fake bollocksy “thanks babes I was so triggered but you know energy blah blah blah thanks for “respecting” my “space” or whatever”

argh now she’s showing off by the pool having to rest because she’s been so “busy” for fucks sake.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
like the way she reacted to that woman apologising for calling her out for her privilege (which she didn’t need to do at all). At no point did she say ”fair point, I’m a knob, I’m aware I’m lucky” she just comes out with the fake bollocksy “thanks babes I was so triggered but you know energy blah blah blah thanks for “respecting” my “space” or whatever”

argh now she’s showing off by the pool having to rest because she’s been so “busy” for fucks sake.
"Busy" showing her bollocks to the whole internet that is 🤣🤣🤣

Lying t*** with horsey mouth represents ✌✌✌What a joke she is seriously 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220811_221543.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Cat as such a hard life hasn't she 🤦🤦🤦
1like = 1 prayer for Cat 🤣🤣🤣
Enjoy the peace while it lasts Cat 👀👋 As it will be a very different story once you are a single mum 🤣🤣🤣
Will be lighting a very expensive candle for you soon🕯😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the duck has a rest “before the weekend kicks in”?

Tough life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was bleating a few days ago about how much she had still had to do before her holiday! Err, freebie hair yesterday and now in the pool for a few hours! So which is it Cat?

• Haha
She was bleating a few days ago about how much she had still had to do before her holiday! Err, freebie hair yesterday and now in the pool for a few hours! So which is it Cat?
She is nothing else but a FRAUD and a LIAR 🤣🤣🤣
Pretending to have #ADHD when she is just LAZY and 💩💩💩💩 at being organised and packing on time for her holidays... Clearly nothing to do with her imaginary ADHD 🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 2
She looks like she’s had a major Botox top up. Her forehead muscles look like they are trying to escape the clutches of the Botox in some of those pictures posted earlier.

She looks like she’s had a major Botox top up. Her forehead muscles look like they are trying to escape the clutches of the Botox in some of those pictures posted earlier.
Thought the same too...That Botox must have found a way to her "brain" that would explain A LOT 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve scrolled back through about 5 or 6 pages but can’t find the ‘evidence’ that she’s drinking again. Is there a chance that she’s just not speaking about it as much because it’s not a ‘new’ thing and perhaps she doesn’t want sobriety to be one of her main page features?
Genuine question - I’m not about to start a rave thread! - I kind of dip in and out of her content.

Reactions: 3
Hair appointment, day at the pool, dicking about on your phone, walks in the woods, kids in a club … that is a holiday. She doesn’t know she’s born 😆 But yeah, so much work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve scrolled back through about 5 or 6 pages but can’t find the ‘evidence’ that she’s drinking again. Is there a chance that she’s just not speaking about it as much because it’s not a ‘new’ thing and perhaps she doesn’t want sobriety to be one of her main page features?
Genuine question - I’m not about to start a rave thread! - I kind of dip in and out of her content.
There's a picture, from them redoing their vows, where Cat is holding a glass of what looks to be champagne.

Reactions: 1
Cat drinks alcohol and smokes IRL...There is a picture in this thread from her wedding vows renewal ceremony which happens not too long ago and she is clearly holding a glass of champagne and it is not a AF drink in her glass...Cat is faking her sobriety and ADHD for content only, she is nothing else but a fraud and a liar...

Yeah, there isn't any verifiable evidence. A picture of what *could be* champagne is not it. So many alcohol free drinks out there these days!
No skin in the game, either, just haven't seen a ny evidence for it myself.

Agree with someone upthread who says she doesn't seem very happy at the moment. Despite all that performative journalling, sobriety, new dog, holidays etc etc there is so much moaning, and strong whiffs of superiority and just downright nastiness. Years ago she made a comment taking the piss out of child labourers making her kids t-shirts or something, never forgot that one.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, there isn't any verifiable evidence. A picture of what *could be* champagne is not it. So many alcohol free drinks out there these days!
No skin in the game, either, just haven't seen any evidence for it myself.
I know her IRL (I am not a friend of hers as let's be honest she doesn't have any IRL) Jimmy does have friends, she doesn't only her fake Instagram friends...CAT drinks alcohol IRL but feel free to believe all the lies Cat will feed you on her Instagram 😂😂😂 Still waiting for that smug shot of her with her 6 months sobriety chip 🤦🤣🤣🤣

No skin in the game, either, just haven't seen a ny evidence for it myself.

Agree with someone upthread who says she doesn't seem very happy at the moment. Despite all that performative journalling, sobriety, new dog, holidays etc etc there is so much moaning, and strong whiffs of superiority and just downright nastiness. Years ago she made a comment taking the piss out of child labourers making her kids t-shirts or something, never forgot that one.
She’s never seemed like a happy person.

I mean, I have suffered from depression most of my life, but it doesn’t manifest itself outwardly in me as nastiness etc. So I don’t mean that. She just seems really off all the time. I can’t explain it.

Outwardly she has a lot of wonderful things in her life - beautiful, healthy children, a husband who does a job he seems to love, her “career” where she gets a lot of freebies, a nice home she owns, family, friends and seemingly no money worries. She comes across as resentful of most of it, and very superior.

I know people like her. They usually make “jokey” digs at other people and I find it very hard to tolerate. She comes across as being like that.

And also that photo of her with a drink at her wedding. If it was AF then she should have said so in a caption. For all of her not wanting to “trigger” people, someone who was staying sober might follow her for inspiration (stay with me 😂), and might have seen a photo of her with
drink in hand triggering.

I only know one alcoholic. He’s been sober for 4 ish years now and he can not have any alcohol free drinks, especially not in actual wine glasses. He finds that a real head duck even now and we as friends all make sure that he’s not put in a situation where an AF glass of something would be offered. And that’s 4 years down the line of sobriety.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She’s never seemed like a happy person.

I mean, I have suffered from depression most of my life, but it doesn’t manifest itself outwardly in me as nastiness etc. So I don’t mean that. She just seems really off all the time. I can’t explain it.

Outwardly she has a lot of wonderful things in her life - beautiful, healthy children, a husband who does a job he seems to love, her “career” where she gets a lot of freebies, a nice home she owns, family, friends and seemingly no money worries. She comes across as resentful of most of it, and very superior.

I know people like her. They usually make “jokey” digs at other people and I find it very hard to tolerate. She comes across as being like that.

And also that photo of her with a drink at her wedding. If it was AF then she should have said so in a caption. For all of her not wanting to “trigger” people, someone who was staying sober might follow her for inspiration (stay with me 😂), and might have seen a photo of her with
drink in hand triggering.

I only know one alcoholic. He’s been sober for 4 ish years now and he can not have any alcohol free drinks, especially not in actual wine glasses. He finds that a real head duck even now and we as friends all make sure that he’s not put in a situation where an AF glass of something would be offered. And that’s 4 years down the line of sobriety.
Also a lots of AF still have a very low % of alcohol in them so better to stay away from them all together if you are trying to be/stay sober...

Was really surprised when Sober Dave had the guts to do a paid partnership/giveaway with a brand of AF drink which still had a low % of alcohol in...A lot of his followers were not happy and felt triggered by that too...When pretending something to your followers (in Cat's case pretending she is sober) you have a duty of care especially when you are ready to make money out of them in a blink of an eye...Cat should definitely know better...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion numero two:
Flaps on show and pissing in the pool, wants to claim disorders coz she thinks it makes her cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.