Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not so smug # 2, actually I'm really rather smug as it turns out.....

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think she edits her comments? She was irking me so I looked for her on here, and this thread confirmed my feelings. The comments on her posts though…wtf?! All are overly complementary, no one is calling her out. I did, but then deleted as although I only stated facts, don’t want to troll even the cuntiest of cunts. I have struggled with drinking since lockdown and when she came out with her story at the beginning of the year, it really touched me. I’m not judging anyone on their sobriety journey. If she was sober for a while then returned to drink, fine, but don’t lie. AA is so about open and honesty. It’s always ok to not be sober but never ok to lie about a sobriety journey.
Also; the vulva vid, no one in the comments mentions she’s got her puss out, I genuinely didn’t think she knew to start with but there’s no way no one would not mention her labia majora being on show. Did she really do that on purpose? I think so and wtaf???

Reactions: 12
Does anyone think she edits her comments? She was irking me so I looked for her on here, and this thread confirmed my feelings. The comments on her posts though…wtf?! All are overly complementary, no one is calling her out. I did, but then deleted as although I only stated facts, don’t want to troll even the cuntiest of cunts. I have struggled with drinking since lockdown and when she came out with her story at the beginning of the year, it really touched me. I’m not judging anyone on their sobriety journey. If she was sober for a while then returned to drink, fine, but don’t lie. AA is so about open and honesty. It’s always ok to not be sober but never ok to lie about a sobriety journey.
Also; the vulva vid, no one in the comments mentions she’s got her puss out, I genuinely didn’t think she knew to start with but there’s no way no one would not mention her labia majora being on show. Did she really do that on purpose? I think so and wtaf???
Thought exactly the same about the comments (she gets from fake accounts?) Of course, Cat is so honest with herself and her followers that any true stated facts in her comments get deleted and the person blocked...Talking from experience here 😂but nothing a new Instagram account could not fix 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I wondered why no one in the comments mentioned it, not a single mention, that's just not believable. I'm surprised it's still up because Instagram took Tommy Lee's picture down but Cat's vulva is fine 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She definitely moderates her comments!
All these "insta influencers" need to live in an echo chamber of their greatness!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2 hours ago she's moaning that has too much to do before going away, hasn't even unpacked from last week let alone do any washing etc (No judgement on not unpacking, I hate doing it but if going away again so soon I obviously would!)
1 hour ago - getting her nails done 🙄🤷‍♀️, seriously she is so deluded about what being busy and having too much to do actually means!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cat is now asking her poor neighbour to watch her daughters while one is still asleep so she can go out and walk her dog?!?! 🤦🤦🤦 She was too lazy to take her dog for a walk yesterday and chose instead to go to the swimming pool for hours 🤦🤦🤦 Funny she hasn't moan about how hard it is to be solo parenting her daughters (for a couple of days only) while Jimmy is "away playing bass with George"😉🤣🤣

Cat also seems really keen to have her stories reshared by tobbyandroo this morning...Trying to gain a few new followers without having to pay for them maybe?! 😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And of course now Cat is trying to get Lizzo's attention by pretending that she has stolen her content AGAIN 🤦🤦🤦 Sorry but 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Especially when Cat published another bad reel this morning where she is once AGAIN stealing content from Louise (with the use of a micro pretending to be a sports commentator) 🤦🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Her hypocrisy is uncanny 🤦🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220813_172322.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh nooo I’m sooo busy because I *checks notes* sat by the the pool for “hours” and now, despite not having done anything, am going to get MY nails done. So she won’t have anything ready for her kids for the holiday but as long as Cat is ok then that’s alright 😣

• Haha
Oh nooo I’m sooo busy because I *checks notes* sat by the the pool for “hours” and now, despite not having done anything, am going to get MY nails done. So she won’t have anything ready for her kids for the holiday but as long as Cat is ok then that’s alright 😣
She did bleached and coloured her daughters hairs this morning though 🤦🤦🤦 She definitely has her priorities right 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2 hours ago she's moaning that has too much to do before going away, hasn't even unpacked from last week let alone do any washing etc (No judgement on not unpacking, I hate doing it but if going away again so soon I obviously would!)
1 hour ago - getting her nails done 🙄🤷‍♀️, seriously she is so deluded about what being busy and having too much to do actually means!
We are all different , I get that we do things in different ways, I verge on neurotic and that’s not a good thing.

I do however judge her on not unpacking a week on from a previous trip when she doesn’t do a regular job out of the house and does have plenty of time. She was lazing at the lido yesterday and having hair extensions put in. She could have prioritised the clothing and washing situation , she just put herself first , as always.

Reactions: 8
She is saying she hasn't washed anything for whole a week while there is clearly a pile of washed stuffs behind her back 🤦🤦🤦 Also let's not forget that she has a cleaner too so her fake stories are only to aliment her fake content and trying to be "relatable"...BREAKING NEWS Cat not everyone thrive at pretending being a scummy mummy...
IMG_20220813_175620.jpg

IMG_20220813_175635.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There's no way she hasn't unpacked and washed...she's just trying to be relatable 🙄

I think admitting to pissing in the swimming pool was supposed to be relatable too but from the comments it didn’t look like anyone else did it! Because most people aren’t that filthy 🤷🏽‍♀️ Imagine assuming everyone else is as scuzzy as you then finding out they aren’t after you’ve splashed it to 200k randoms on the internet.

• Haha
Her ongoing message is put yourself first , before your kids . They’ll be fine and put yourself first .

Your alone time is more important than their time with you. Get the dog, he’ll love it eventually. Put them in a club and get your nails done, you deserve it. Big girl breakfast; I don’t have to get up to look after you.

I'm pretty sure Cat has said in the past that she unpacks as soon as she gets home because she can't stand the thought of dirty stuff left in cases but I suppose that doesn't track well with claiming to have ADHD

• Haha
Weird how Cat and Jane both posted content addressed to new mums today...The same new mums they are targeting to flog crappy and expensive things to while the (vulnerable) new mums are going through their post partum period...Another "classy" and "genuine" act from Bonnie and her mumfluencer gang?!...🤦🤦🤦 Let's face it Jane and Cat are far from being new mums themselves now so why these posts if not to try to milk the suitation purely for content?!?!🤷🤦🤦

Remember how try hard Cat wasted spent time writing fan girling letters to a whole list of "celebrities" to try to push the sales of her book??? Well it works with one of them...Surely Dawn should have marked that story with #gifted??!?! 🤷🤦 Also with kids aged 7 and 5 not sure Dawn was the right audience for this newborn/baby journal?! 🤷🤦🤦 Clearly anything would do for try hard Cat who is pretending that Dawn posted this out of her goodwill and without being forced prompted by Cat 🤦😂😂😂
IMG_20220814_102729.jpg

IMG_20220814_102625.jpg

Would love to know against how many books Cat is "competing" in the categories she has circled?! 🤷 Is her book 1 out of 1 and 2 out of 2 in these "mainstream" categories?! Most certainly 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.