Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember how try hard Cat wasted spent time writing fan girling letters to a whole list of "celebrities" to try to push the sales of her book??? Well it works with one of them...Surely Dawn should have marked that story with #gifted??!?! 🤷🤦 Also with kids aged 7 and 5 not sure Dawn was the right audience for this newborn/baby journal?! 🤷🤦🤦 Clearly anything would do for try hard Cat who is pretending that Dawn posted this out of her goodwill and without being forced prompted by Cat 🤦😂😂😂
View attachment 1497123
View attachment 1497125
Would love to know against how many books Cat is "competing" in the categories she has circled?! 🤷 Is her book 1 out of 1 and 2 out of 2 in these "mainstream" categories?! Most certainly 🤣🤣🤣
It’s taken Dawn almost 6 weeks to post that pic of Catsarselicker’s book so she can’t have been that impressed with it. Makes me want to 🤮 the ‘I bloody love you’ tag. I used to like Dawn until I saw her being horrible to one of her kids on her stories and then I read about her being a bully at school and writing about the girl she bullied in one of books. They’re all as bad as each other these twats. Imagine living your life like this.

Reactions: 7
Cat's really hamming up the fun mum last 24 hours, dying hair, a proud mum post and lots of (recorded) smiles and giggles. Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I suggested that if she hadn’t done any unpacking etc maybe she shouldn’t have spent an afternoon at the pool - now blocked - it’s actually a relief tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not everything is #adhdstrikes again.

My husband works with children and young people with SEN, lots with adhd.

I showed him Cat and now he hates her. He has SO MANY problems with the adhd posts.

Reactions: 5
Maybe Cat has a sub variant of ADHD where the symptoms were dormant for 40 odd years but now they're out with a vengeance? If it's truly so debilitating for Cat then surely Jimmy would be aware of this and why doesn't he help out with things that might be a struggle? That's not an ADHD problem in my eyes, it's Cat using it to reason her laziness and apathy.

Reactions: 6
I suggested that if she hadn’t done any unpacking etc maybe she shouldn’t have spent an afternoon at the pool - now blocked - it’s actually a relief tbh!
Doesn’t like hearing the truth!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1490131
View attachment 1490133
Definitely not applying to yourself that "Don't be a d***" slogan you love so much Cat right???! 🤦🤦🤦
View attachment 1490134
View attachment 1490135
That poor woman Cat didn't owe you an apology while she was only stating true facts which you can't handle...Cut the 💩 Cat you absolutely don't appreciate that things are hard at the moment you previleged stupid t***...When all you moan about first thing in the morning is to have to cut a reheated frozen pizza (hardly cooking 🤦🤦🤦) into rectangles so it fits into 20pds bento boxes...You are privileged enough to put food in your daughters expensive bento boxes how about you just be grateful for that? stop whinging about it and just get on with it?! Seriously it would take you less time to make a healthy lunch for your daughters if you truly cared about them that it does to record your stupid reels which are only very bad parodies from Louis' ones...But again for that you should care about your daughters more than your care about yourself and that isn't the case is it Cat? 🤷🤦🤦🤦
These things really boil my piss. Publicly flaming a follower for giving you genuine feedback about how utterly tone deaf your content is*, to the point where they feel that they have to give a scraping, grovel apology. As if that wasn’t enough, she then has to further smugly rub that poster’s nose in it by showing it on stories and showing how ‘gracious’ Cat’s been by accepting the apology. Gaslighting fuckery.

These things really boil my piss. Publicly flaming a follower for giving you genuine feedback about how utterly tone deaf your content is*, to the point where they feel that they have to give a scraping, grovel apology. As if that wasn’t enough, she then has to further smugly rub that poster’s nose in it by showing it on stories and showing how ‘gracious’ Cat’s been by accepting the apology. Gaslighting fuckery.
It takes a special kind of entitled hole to do what Cat did.

No wonder her marriage was/is in trouble. If that’s how she acts towards strangers, imagine how she is to live with.

Has Mmmmm been rumbled ? Her last post has gone and so has my reply .
Am I the only one that thinks Mmmmm could be Cat herself? I just find the obsessive posting about her and the fact that she “knows her IRL” stuff very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has Mmmmm been rumbled ? Her last post has gone and so has my reply .
Sorry my fault, I thought for a moment that I was blocked from Cat's Instagram page but I wasn't so asked for the posts to be removed to not fill up this almost full up thread...Hello Cat 👀👋 Still following you on Instagram and telling the truth about you her 👀👋🤣🤣🤣 Cat after trying so hard to be the fun/ I care about my daughters for once mum, your award of mum of the year is in the post (not!)...

Reactions: 1
Urgh her latest post about sleep training at 5 weeks as she was “on her knees” from lack of sleep. Just shows what was to come, her children are just too much effort for her. I’m at 10 months of sleep deprivation with my second child and obviously everyone can do what they like with their own children but at 5 weeks?! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one that thinks Mmmmm could be Cat herself? I just find the obsessive posting about her and the fact that she “knows her IRL” stuff very strange.
Busted 😉🤣 Cat is just a fraud and a prick 🤣🤣🤣 And Cat posting every hour on fake illnesses on Instagram isn't obsessive?!? Just want the truth to come out and to protect some vulnerable new mum from being done by buying whatever her and the mumfluencers gang are trying to flog them...🤷🤦🤷

Urgh her latest post about sleep training at 5 weeks as she was “on her knees” from lack of sleep. Just shows what was to come, her children are just too much effort for her. I’m at 10 months of sleep deprivation with my second child and obviously everyone can do what they like with their own children but at 5 weeks?! 🙄
She wasn't on her knees when she was sleep deprived from sniffing snow earlier in her career?!?! 🤷🤦🤦🤣

• Haha
So, Cat's posted a reel about sleep training at five weeks, two days after she attempts a relatable post to new mums telling them not to be afraid to ask for help. Eh. Was she genuinely unaware that babies cry and don't sleep? It's startling how little awareness she has of a majority of things.

The fact she's peddling out baby advice is laughable. Yes, she's had two babies, lots of people have, it doesn't make you Jo Frost. . Pro tip, always put your baby back in their cot while intoxicated. Buy my book for more tips.

• Haha
So, Cat's posted a reel about sleep training at five weeks, two days after she attempts a relatable post to new mums telling them not to be afraid to ask for help. Eh. Was she genuinely unaware that babies cry and don't sleep? It's startling how little awareness she has of a majority of things.
Cat has "written" a baby journal she must be a professional on babies now too surely (not!) 🤣🤣🤣 Sleep training isn't something physilogical or natural for babies it started in The States because women had not much maternity leave at all...But if sleep training can be avoided it would be best for babies and their brains...

Wahoo Cat your "famous" husband has finally got you into somewhere "fancy"?!?...The airport lounge!! Wahoo so impressed...🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220814_215017.jpg

IMG_20220814_214937.jpg

IMG_20220814_214948.jpg

But clearly nothing to do with you getting your free hair, your nails done or even going to the pool for hours on Friday🤦🤦🤦
IMG_20220814_214956.jpg

Being kind, loving and positive about one of her daughters again (not!)...🤦🤦🤦

Last edited:
Just catching up the thread! Why has she suddenly put "Billie approved this post" on her reel?? Are we meant to believe that Billie gets asked what her mum can share!?
Does she approve all the other private stuff you share about her Cat? Don't act like you suddenly care about plastering your daughter over the internet!

Now, I don't have kids, and at this point I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have them, for various reasons! (see Cat...you can make that decision) but sleep training always strikes me as a little harsh?? Babies cry for a reason and if those needs aren't met at a young age, it can have a lasting effect!
No hate/offence to anyone here who has done it...its just something I don't get!

• Heart
Just catching up the thread! Why has she suddenly put "Billie approved this post" on her reel?? Are we meant to believe that Billie gets asked what her mum can share!?
Does she approve all the other private stuff you share about her Cat? Don't act like you suddenly care about plastering your daughter over the internet!
Yep that will only just been Cat doing so after reading this thread 🤣🤣🤣 Hello Cat 👀👋🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.