Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rarely get wound up about anybody or anything, but I feel really strongly about Cat and her fake sobriety (she hasn’t mentioned the “sobriety” as much lately has she?) and the amount of tit she talks about her children is disgusting. I agree with recent posters here, holidays are hard but I enjoy them on the whole and make sure that my kids do too. Surely her manager needs to step in now. She’s making a huge fool of herself, making herself look like such a bad mum and is embarrassing herself with the desperate imitation of Louise Boyce’s comedy videos (and failing massively. She just isn’t as funny).

I also agree that something isn’t quite right with her and Jimmy.

That woman is a mess. Supposed ADHD, post natal depression, trauma from birth/being alone with her kids, alcoholic, suffers from anxiety, marriage breakdown and then marriage reunion, peloton obsession for 5 mins, dog because it’s popular on Instagram, no regular or old friends to speak of. Au pair/nanny for a long time but now they’re never mentioned. “TV my husband hates” whatever happened to that?! Have I missed anything?! 🙄 banged on about marriage counselling for ages, what is the actual point of her account?! Just to moan and publicise her many life issues?!

She seems miserable and it’s time for me to unfollow. What she did to that woman today who mentioned the cost of living crisis is unforgivable and I’m in shock that her management at least, haven’t stepped in.

Reactions: 17
I rarely get wound up about anybody or anything, but I feel really strongly about Cat and her fake sobriety (she hasn’t mentioned the “sobriety” as much lately has she?) and the amount of tit she talks about her children is disgusting. I agree with recent posters here, holidays are hard but I enjoy them on the whole and make sure that my kids do too. Surely her manager needs to step in now. She’s making a huge fool of herself, making herself look like such a bad mum and is embarrassing herself with the desperate imitation of Louise Boyce’s comedy videos (and failing massively. She just isn’t as funny).

I also agree that something isn’t quite right with her and Jimmy.

That woman is a mess. Supposed ADHD, post natal depression, trauma from birth/being alone with her kids, alcoholic, suffers from anxiety, marriage breakdown and then marriage reunion, peloton obsession for 5 mins, dog because it’s popular on Instagram, no regular or old friends to speak of. Au pair/nanny for a long time but now they’re never mentioned. “TV my husband hates” whatever happened to that?! Have I missed anything?! 🙄 banged on about marriage counselling for ages, what is the actual point of her account?! Just to moan and publicise her many life issues?!

She seems miserable and it’s time for me to unfollow. What she did to that woman today who mentioned the cost of living crisis is unforgivable and I’m in shock that her management at least, haven’t stepped in.
Cat's manager is Bonnie aka Louise Boyce's sister and she is actually traveling to Turkey to join her sister on holiday so I guess she couldn't care less about Cat's frantic behaviour (once again)...And let's be clear to be signed up as one of Bonnie's "talents" for the mumfluencer gang you have to be a nut case so Cat does fit in perfectly just like Emma, Kelly, Jane and the rest of them...🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Cat's manager is Bonnie aka Louise Boyce's sister and she is actually traveling to Turkey to join her sister on holiday so I guess she couldn't care less about Cat's frantic behaviour (once again)...And let's be clear to be signed up as one of Bonnie's talents for the mumfluencer gang you have to be a nut case so Cat does fit in perfectly just like Emma, Kelly, Jane and the rest of them...🤣🤣🤣
I just feel like Cat needs an intervention. This sounds harsh, but she’s pointless. She’s not funny, she’s not a good mum, she moans about Jimmy 99% of the time, she doesn’t work. Pointless!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She needs a break from IG .

Stop talking into the phone about every regular detail of her life and perhaps get some therapy and not talk about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She needs a break from IG .

Stop talking into the phone about every regular detail of her life and perhaps get some therapy and not talk about it.
But instead we just have another #AD from Cat this evening 🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 1
I’m perplexed by how trendy it is nowadays for influencers to have an adhd diagnosis. Her mate, style me Sunday has one too. Cat is desperate not to be a basic white girl, and like a lot of them, wants to be a marginalised person.

It really offends me. I work with teenagers with ADHD and like the PP said, it is a long route to diagnosis: observations, different stakeholder perspectives and is done through CAMHS/NHS. For the children I work with, it’s really genuinely debilitating: many of them aren’t safe in the community and risk really poor academic and social outcomes. It’s a big deal! But somehow these fools have hijacked (ie paid for via private psych!) neurodiversity and made it into ‘a thing’ that they think gives them an edge (im sooo scatty and wacky me!) and gives them carte Blanche to be twats. They think ADHD is edgy and charismatic when the reality is actually very very difficult for a lot of people.

I also think inattentive ADHD is something a lot of us have traits of. Being forgetful, zoning out and sometimes being a bit wired is part of a lot of peoples personalities and is not a disability, unless it impedes your ability to function in every day life. I tick nearly every statement on the checklist for inattentive adhd but I manage it, and it’s not something I’m about to make a big deal of as I’m not a twit.

People like her and her mate really make it worse for people with genuine, debilitating needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen this. She’s moaning- sorry “posting” a lot at the moment. I can’t cope with the level of cringe I feel when I see a new post.
Must be all that "work" she had to do before going on holiday to Sweden on Sunday?!🤷🤦🤣
Half naked video of herself to promote basics clothes ✓
Non funny videos stealing someone else work ✓
Slagging off her daughters to her followers again ✓
Being a "femenist"✓
Getting a free hair extension again ✓
What a hard week of "work" for our Cat, she clearly needs another week of holiday (not!)🤦🤦🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure Cat went to boarding school and hated it- so I don't know why she is moaning about her kids all the time. As posters have said we all have moans to our spouses and friends but using them as content that they could view when older (even if it's tongue in cheek) is sad.

Reactions: 6
I remember when I followed her years ago and she announced her second pregnancy...I was genuinely shocked as all she spoke about was how hard she found "bonding" with her first and struggling with PND!
I appreciate that any woman can be affected by PND and it doesnt discriminate...but it was so obvious she didn't enjoy being a mum!
I do wonder if the second was a bit of a 'bandaid baby' that didn't really work, given their marriage really seemed to hit the skids later!

I know she plays the "allowed to not like your kids card" but at the end of the day she's chosen to be a parent, and that means actually, you know...parenting them!
I've said it before, but if that's what she shares online...I dread to think what she actually says to/or around the girls in real life.
I really hope she wises up before she leaves her daughters with lasting emotional and mental health issues, because it'll definitely impact them growing up with a resentful mother!

Reactions: 7
Crappy new reel alert from Cat this morning 🤦🤦🤦 She has ZERO talent whatsoever 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel like her follower count will start to decrease over time. Her content is so dull and unoriginal, I can't see how it could possible pull in new followers now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like her follower count will start to decrease over time. Her content is so dull and unoriginal, I can't see how it could possible pull in new followers now.
I hope people sense the vibe isn’t good with her… she’s seems a bit nasty and negative a lot of the time… I just don’t want that energy around me… (which is why I unfollowed her a while ago) but she’s definitely getting worse - angrier, seems a bit lost, bitter, wracked with insecurities (hence flapsgate)… I think she needs therapy and to do some work on herself.

Reactions: 8
Urgh she’s revolting. No Cat, we don’t pee in the pool.

I seem to remember once she posted about how privileged she was because her extensive teenage sporting prowess meant she had great muscle memory. That still makes me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she was stressing about everything she has to do before her next holiday? And when my kids are in holiday club it’s because I’m working not lounging around in the sun! Oh sorry this is working for her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Was just about to post about how much of an knob idiot Cat is 🤣🤣🤣 She was whinging earlier this week that she didn't know how she would cope with all her work admin and packing for Sweden 🤦🤦🤦Sorry Cat but showing your minge to the whole internet, posting reels were you are nothing but vile to your daughters and sunbathing at the pool is not work admin! 🤦🤦🤦 Anyway all I can hope is that Jimmy is having some really good time too with his gf before the weekend and your dreadful holiday where he will be stuck with you, he clearly deserves it 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220812_132025.jpg

And again that stupid t*** is posting about alcohol without putting a trigger warning...She is absolutely vile and a fraud...You can joke about your fake sobriety with your insta fake friends all you want but this is a real illness for a lot of people...Show a little respect if you even know what that word means you t***!
IMG_20220812_131834.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.