Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much more mileage is she going to get out of hating the summer holidays?

We get it Cat. Some people hate the summer holidays for various reasons (although you’ve either been on holiday with other people watching them while you have alone time, or they have been at a camp, your “job” is dressing up or talking tit on podcasts and doesn’t exactly seem taxing so actually, what are you moaning about?)

I really like the summer holidays - there, I said it 🙄

My eldest is 20 and my youngest a baby, kids in the middle so I’ve been doing it a looooong time. And you aren’t the first to go on and on and ON about how much you hate it or to try and shame people like me who love it and who quite enjoy having young children at home all the time and try and make us feel like there is something wrong with us for that. I’ve heard it all over the years and it’s quite boring.

We all feel differently, but please, shut up about it now. I know you think other women will see your posts and think “wow! amazing! she’s helped me so much!” but you are one of thousands moaning about the summer holidays and the people commenting on your posts are just blowing smoke up your arse.
I think it does highlight how distant she is to her children. I think instead of being an instagram mum maybe she could take a few steps back and ask herself why it’s easier to talk to the camera than her children? Why she would rather ship them off to various holiday camps than spend a day with them? Her work is flexible. Why is the best part of her day spent in silence and in another world to her youngest?

I don’t see any maternal warmth in what she shares. I don’t know if she started playing a character fof instagram of a deranged woman who felt she did all the housework and parenting and had a bitterness in that way and she’s kind of morphed into her character or whether it’s a case of much a true word said in jest?

In any case what I see is someone prone to ignoring the huge amount of privilege and fortune she has and wasting it all on a very mediocre SM “career”

I think she should stop and spend some time with her girls and be their mum instead of trying to palm them off constantly. She might find she actually enjoys them now and again!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That person she just publicly called out, did not deserve to be. Her comment wasn't rude

Reactions: 5
That person she just publicly called out, did not deserve to be. Her comment wasn't rude
Wow.

Sharing someone’s account. That’s really low. And it wasn’t a rude comment. Just an observation.

If you don’t like it Cat, don’t put it all out there for people to comment on! Not everyone will like what you do!

Why hasn’t this sunk in to these people yet?

And it’s not DMs rattling you, it’s tattle. But you can’t share that because it will direct more people to this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, Cat will not confront how privileged she is. She acts as though she’s been attacked when people bring it up. Is she 41 or 4? I can’t work it out. (I mean she looks MUCH older, but that’s not my business 🐸 ☕ ).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh she’s surpassed herself now.

Getting an apology out of someone by humiliating them into it is absolutely pathetic. And her smug response.

That woman should not have apologised - she said nothing wrong.

This is all such bullshit. They think they are Gods.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but the summer holidays are hard because she's making packed lunches 😂.
Being the femenist that she is, maybe she could get Jimmy to share the load.
The reposting of that message was absolutely uncalled for, she's the biggest Karen of all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
IMG_20220811_121758.jpg

IMG_20220811_121616.jpg

Definitely not applying to yourself that "Don't be a d***" slogan you love so much Cat right???! 🤦🤦🤦
IMG_20220811_121446.jpg

IMG_20220811_121339.jpg

That poor woman Cat didn't owe you an apology while she was only stating true facts which you can't handle...Cut the 💩 Cat you absolutely don't appreciate that things are hard at the moment you previleged stupid t***...When all you moan about first thing in the morning is to have to cut a reheated frozen pizza (hardly cooking 🤦🤦🤦) into rectangles so it fits into 20pds bento boxes...You are privileged enough to put food in your daughters expensive bento boxes how about you just be grateful for that? stop whinging about it and just get on with it?! Seriously it would take you less time to make a healthy lunch for your daughters if you truly cared about them that it does to record your stupid reels which are only very bad parodies from Louis' ones...But again for that you should care about your daughters more than your care about yourself and that isn't the case is it Cat? 🤷🤦🤦🤦
IMG_20220811_120905.jpg

She did one post of her 'favourite' time of the day was reading silently with her daughter before marching her off to camp.....yet the past few days it's been Jimmy doing the drop offs.
Why make a statement like this is a continuous event when it was a one time occurrence...was this just another bandwagon to jump on?!?
And who is her target audience? Upper class? Coz I certainly can't afford to pay for summer camps, cocaine, fags, or ridiculously priced cosmetics...never mind a 2k week long break in the UK!!
Make it make sense!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did one post of her 'favourite' time of the day was reading silently with her daughter before marching her off to camp.....yet the past few days it's been Jimmy doing the drop offs.
Why make a statement like this is a continuous event when it was a one time occurrence...was this just another bandwagon to jump on?!?
And who is her target audience? Upper class? Coz I certainly can't afford to pay for summer camps, cocaine, fags, or ridiculously priced cosmetics...never mind a 2k week long break in the UK!!
Make it make sense!!!
Middle class types with more money than sense

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but the summer holidays are hard because she's making packed lunches 😂.
Being the femenist that she is, maybe she could get Jimmy to share the load.
The reposting of that message was absolutely uncalled for, she's the biggest Karen of all.
Poor old Jimmy he is already the one who has to drop the girls to camps this week... That quiet 30min mother-daughter drinking a juice and reading a book didn't last long Cat?! Was it not your favourite part of the day on Monday?! Probably happened only just once so you could click a picture for the Gram hey?! What a pathetic woman 🤦🤦🤦 Jimmy who didn't have a choice about getting the dog is now the one who has to walk it because Cat can't be bothered of picking the pooh and talking to other dogs and dogs' owners according to her latest stories 🤦🤦🤦 Hopefully Jimmy is using the excuse of taking the dog for a walk, to meet the gf he has on the side 😂😂😂 Be reassured Cat, dogs' owners don't want to talk to someone wearing a full on lycra cycling outfit without a riding bike in hand either...🤦🤦🤦

• Haha
She’s a witch and a lazy witch at that.

What is difficult about putting 2 packed lunches together and I hope she’s not blaming it on the ‘adhd’. They appear to have plenty of money so can definitely afford nutritious food for their children.

It’s just laziness.

As for the woman who DM’d her, I don’t think she should have . If a smug, lazy, whining Instamum gets your back up join tattle to let off steam or unfollow and ignore.

Poor old Jimmy he is already the one who has to drop the girls to camps this week... That quiet 30min mother-daughter drinking a juice and reading a book didn't last long Cat?! Was it not your favourite part of the day on Monday?! Probably happened only just once so you could click a picture for the Gram hey?! What a pathetic woman 🤦🤦🤦 Jimmy who didn't have a choice about getting the dog is now the one who has to walk it because Cat can't be bothered of picking the pooh and talking to other dogs and dogs' owners according to her latest stories 🤦🤦🤦 Hopefully Jimmy is using the excuse of taking the dog for a walk, to meet the gf he has on the side 😂😂😂 Be reassured Cat, dogs' owners don't want to talk to someone wearing a full on lycra cycling outfit without a riding bike in hand either...🤦🤦🤦
Totally agree about Jimmy and the dog, he didn’t want it and now smug has lost interest .

Funny how Cat mentioned Tattle a few months ago when her thread was dead but now that it's active again and a lot of the truths are being spoken about on here she isn't mentioning it on her Instagram page? Because she clearly doesn't want her faking sobriety and ADHD being exposed, she knows she is nothing but a fraud...🤦🤣🤣🤣

Funny how Cat mentioned Tattle a few months ago when her thread was dead but now that it's active again and a lot of the truths are being spoken about on here she isn't mentioning it on her Instagram page? Because she clearly doesn't want her faking sobriety and ADHD being exposed, she knows she is nothing but a fraud...🤦🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, I don’t think she would dare now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is no way on earth Cat would have been able to be an assistant buyer at Jaeger, an Editor, an Event and Social Media manager, a production assistant for Ray Davies (for 6 years!), a Founding Director... for all these years if she had undiagnosed and untreated ADHD...She is lying about her ADHD too as well as her sobriety and she should really be ashamed of herself for using these diseases for content only!

There is no way on earth Cat would have been able to be an assistant buyer at Jaeger, an Editor, an Event and Social Media manager, a production assistant for Ray Davies (for 6 years!), a Founding Director... for all these years if she had undiagnosed and untreated ADHD...She is lying about her ADHD too as well as her sobriety and she should really be ashamed of herself for using these diseases for content only!
She was a teacher too , is that right?

Reactions: 4
I don't doubt she's been diagnosed with ADHD and that she will havesome traits but lots of symptoms overlap with other mental health issues (maybe not as cute as ADHD). The fact she's unable to make a week's worth of packed lunches without feeling hard done by shows that the medication isn't improving her daily activities as intended. From personal experience, via NHS, there had to be evidence of significant impairment, family history of such problems and evidence dating back to childhood. I highly doubt this is the case with Cat. Her therapist suggested it, she booked a (privileged) appointment via an online site with the idea that she already had ADHD and this was the cause of all her problems, answered the questions and gave examples accordingly (I forget appointments, get overwhelmed) and ta dah 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't doubt she's been diagnosed with ADHD and that she will havesome traits but lots of symptoms overlap with other mental health issues (maybe not as cute as ADHD). The fact she's unable to make a week's worth of packed lunches without feeling hard done by shows that the medication isn't improving her daily activities as intended. From personal experience, via NHS, there had to be evidence of significant impairment, family history of such problems and evidence dating back to childhood. I highly doubt this is the case with Cat. Her therapist suggested it, she booked a (privileged) appointment via an online site with the idea that she already had ADHD and this was the cause of all her problems, answered the questions and gave examples accordingly (I forget appointments, get overwhelmed) and ta dah 🙄
But Cat is not taking her medication because she does not have ADHD 🤣🤣🤣

Brace yourself everyone Cat has posted a crappy new reel and HER singing is REALLY BAD 🙉🙉🙉 Poor old Jimmy, he had to do the music to it too 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Wait is the fact she’s unable to make lunches because she gets distracted and forgets because her brain has focussed on something else (ADHD) or because she can’t be arsed and it’s boring (normal parenthood)..?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.