Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quote of the day from so smug now is "I will make the most of this time away and give myself to the people I love" (but I will keep reposting all the posts about my book which is not selling because you know priorities...)🤷🤦🤣

Also Cat 👀👋 we know that you haven't been sober for 249 days so cut the lies 🤥🤥🤣🤣
Cat really can't help not posting can't she?! 😂 She lasted less than 9 hours without posting 😂 What thriving content once again she is sharing with us (not!) 🤦😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Also how ridiculous that things of mentioning we paid for this/not an ad, we paid for that/not an ad?! Welcome to the real world were you actually have to pay for the things you need/want and where not everything is #gifted to you cat! Also MP started doing that so obviously cat is doing it too now...Just be honest and transparent with ALL your ADs and paid partnerships cat, end off (if you know what honesty means obviously)...

The last words of this caption are gold...We lovED... As discussed earlier today the vows renewal thing is all for content and the last chance to desperatly patch things over...They will be filling in for divorce within the next few years you watch...

Attachments

Wahoo So Smug Now has discovered journalling, she is so inspiring (not!) 😂😂😂 Could she loves herself more in that shot? How many takes poor old Jimmy had to do for Cat to be happy with it? 🤣🤣🤣
That’s got to be an undeclared ad hasn’t it?

Reactions: 2
That’s got to be an undeclared ad hasn’t it?
She has put #NotAnAd 🖤 at the end of her caption but she clearly think we are stupid?!...Why can't she just talk about journalling without mentioning a brand if it's not an ad and she is being so genuine about journalling? Either an undisclosed AD or a massive beg for some (more?) #gifted journals in the near future...🤦🤷🤦

Not an ad, it’s a PSA 🥰
Cat is that you? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wahoo So Smug Now has discovered journalling, she is so inspiring (not!) 😂😂😂 Could she loves herself more in that shot? How many takes poor old Jimmy had to do for Cat to be happy with it? 🤣🤣🤣
That’s almost as bad as the shot when she’s drinking champagne and gazing into the distance, wasn’t that when she equated sleeping in a tent to being homeless? That’s off the top of my head , apologies if I’m wrong.

• Haha
Cat has your beloved husband or your parents not told you that your face looked orange while your neck looked white before leaving for your walk? True love right there 😂
Do you need a paid partnership with someone that can teach you how to apply make up/fake tan properly? I am sure Bonnie can work something out for you 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Not Cat, love to know what her Tattle user name is though 🙈
She did claim that she turned up here and got banned…. Page 17 of this thread references it but I think it all happened without anyone noticing… wasn’t quite on par with a Jack_M visit.

• Haha
Yep she turned up, ranted, accused the mods of censoring her … and left 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today’s positive affirmation is: “I’m going to realise that I’m just a boring, over privileged woman with too much time on my hands, ditch my fake friends who are only in it for the content, parent my children without moaning and ditch my God awful instagram account before I become an even bigger laughing stock. Oh, and I am going to stop trying to be the ‘funny one’ because I don’t have a funny or original bone in my body.”

There ‘yar, smugcat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No ads on holiday but a PR gift seems to be acceptable? Cant believe shes even making reels on what i suppose is technically her honeymoon. Its either that or solo walks on the beach. Spending ANY time with your family??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She couldn't love the swimsuit anymore? Maybe she means any more? You'd expect a decent grasp of the English language from an ex teacher and insta guru 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.