Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All makes sense, nobody wants to run the risk of wedding crashers. We'll have to wait for the OK spread xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
C'mon Cat. You need to block and delete her surely. #hypocrite
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Looks like her BFF MP didn't get the memo about not sharing So Smug Now's location ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Surely she should get blocked too?!?! MP is also sharing a picture of one of Cat's daughters face surely that shouldn't be for her to do either...

How SAD that her so called "friends" are her Instagram agent and another Insta hun?!?! With her fake hair, fake nails, fake friendships, fake alcoholism, fake ADHD... she has no real friends IRL at all...Looks like she has renewed her vows with MP rather than her own husband which only a few months back she was still calling S*** face in one of her story to all her followers to see including poor old Jimmy...

Glad to see that despite your ADHD you managed to organised the renewal of your wedding vows and also didn't not forget to show up to it Cat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Enjoy all the celebratory champagne you are drinking too Cat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜‚

All makes sense, nobody wants to run the risk of wedding crashers. We'll have to wait for the OK spread xx
No xx ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sorry but the OK spread will have to wait as they are already busy covering the vows' renewals from Rochelle and Marvin in Lake Como (not quite West Wittering but surely the Italian Hamptons? ๐Ÿ˜‚). Funnily enough Cat is wearing the exact same manicure as Rochelle ๐Ÿคฆ Could Cat be trying harder at being a A-lister if she tried? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Looks like her agent Bonnie didn't get the memo either by the looks of it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Shouldn't you block her too Cat? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I wonder what Jimmy sees in her, purely because they donโ€™t seem like they have much in common. I really like him, and I donโ€™t see how they are compatible. Iโ€™ve seen him play at George Ezra concerts and he is seriously talented. They seem so mis matched.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what Jimmy sees in her, purely because they donโ€™t seem like they have much in common. I really like him, and I donโ€™t see how they are compatible. Iโ€™ve seen him play at George Ezra concerts and he is seriously talented. They seem so mis matched.
It is definitely not because they are renewing their vows (for the Gram) that these two will be together forever...I am sure he will find soon enough someone who actually treats him with all the respect that he so deserves.

How funny that sheโ€™s chosen to have her vow renewal (big white dress, bouquet of flowers and all) on the same day as the wedding of another well-known instahun - Carla Freeman. Did she not get an invite or something?

Maybe itโ€™s just me, but Iโ€™d be raging if a guest at my surprise vow renewal ceremony blabbed it all over her insta stories before Iโ€™d had the chance to announce it, especially when it looked like a fairly small and intimate do. How totally crass and inappropriate of Mother Pukka. Is nothing private any more?

Reactions: 9
How funny that sheโ€™s chosen to have her vow renewal (big white dress, bouquet of flowers and all) on the same day as the wedding of another well-known instahun - Carla Freeman. Did she not get an invite or something?

Maybe itโ€™s just me, but Iโ€™d be raging if a guest at my surprise vow renewal ceremony blabbed it all over her insta stories before Iโ€™d had the chance to announce it, especially when it looked like a fairly small and intimate do. How totally crass and inappropriate of Mother Pukka. Is nothing private any more?
Genuinely thereโ€™s something a bit Mean Girl about posting so many photos of whatโ€™s supposedly an intimate celebration- OR - as the insta huns see it - THEIR HARD EARNED CONTENT. Same with Emma Nicolet posting a reel of Carlaโ€™s wedding before she got to do anything herself. Itโ€™s really tacky. Goes to show you are what you hang with!

Genuinely thereโ€™s something a bit Mean Girl about posting so many photos of whatโ€™s supposedly an intimate celebration- OR - as the insta huns see it - THEIR HARD EARNED CONTENT. Same with Emma Nicolet posting a reel of Carlaโ€™s wedding before she got to do anything herself. Itโ€™s really tacky. Goes to show you are what you hang with!
True friendships right there (not!) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Definitely looked like the party of the year (not!) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ George Ezra was there too playing music (not!) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ The "band" should have updated the lyrics to she is a snacks eater...

Again MP has no shame showing other people little girls over on Instagram (and probably without the parents consent?!) when she is being so precious herself about not exposing her own kids...What an hypocrite she is...Cat is so lucky to have her as her best friend, she definitely has Cat's best interests at heart (not!) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

When your so called friend Instagram agent plasters your perfect day content in a reel before you even have a chance to announce it yourself ...๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Diversion but After someone mentioned their address being on Companies House I found their house liaising on Right Move. It was last for sale in 2017 for ยฃ550-600k ballpark but cash only. Surely they didnโ€™t have that money in cash to buy their house? I mean itโ€™s a lot for a mortgage but cash?!

(Tattle will ban me if I post the RM listing or give details of their address)
I found it too and it says it has 5 bedrooms. If this is the case why did she need to turn her studio into a bedroom for her daughter ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 4
Will she mention that she's got a glass of champagne in her hand, or will she say its alcohol free?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just posting that here Cat ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‹ if you need inspo for your next Instagram post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

I have no idea who Carla Freeman is, she describes herself as a โ€œmamaโ€ and is represented by mumfluencer (๐Ÿคข) agency though, which doesnโ€™t endear me to her. But FGS, sharing photos of a bride ahead of them - thatโ€™s really not on. Once they share the photos thatโ€™s the ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ for you to go ahead. Not before.

Smugcat and MP are very tight arenโ€™t they. You know what they say, keep your friends closeโ€ฆ

Bonnie has a face like a slapped arse.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Looks like her BFF MP didn't get the memo about not sharing So Smug Now's location ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Surely she should get blocked too?!?! MP is also sharing a picture of one of Cat's daughters face surely that shouldn't be for her to do either...

How SAD that her so called "friends" are her Instagram agent and another Insta hun?!?! With her fake hair, fake nails, fake friendships, fake alcoholism, fake ADHD... she has no real friends IRL at all...Looks like she has renewed her vows with MP rather than her own husband which only a few months back she was still calling S*** face in one of her story to all her followers to see including poor old Jimmy...

Glad to see that despite your ADHD you managed to organised the renewal of your wedding vows and also didn't not forget to show up to it Cat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Enjoy all the celebratory champagne you are drinking too Cat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜‚

No xx ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sorry but the OK spread will have to wait as they are already busy covering the vows' renewals from Rochelle and Marvin in Lake Como (not quite West Wittering but surely the Italian Hamptons? ๐Ÿ˜‚). Funnily enough Cat is wearing the exact same manicure as Rochelle ๐Ÿคฆ Could Cat be trying harder at being a A-lister if she tried? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Looks like her agent Bonnie didn't get the memo either by the looks of it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Shouldn't you block her too Cat? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
After a whole day of being offline, Cat is finally back with the biggest news ever (not!) Thanks to her BFF Mother Pukka and Bonnie ruining it for her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and...an #AD obviously ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ She is SO fake and tacky seriously ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

As for your long nap today Cat, it must be all that champagne you have been drinking ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‹

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh dear.

What a load of fake bullshit. I almost feel sorry for her.

You know what, if you had genuinely had a hard time as a couple, why not do something like that in private. Take the kids, go off on a nice break and do it all on your own.

There would be no need to have fake mates there who would plaster it all on SM. MP is as fake as they come. She wouldnโ€™t do anything unless she could post about it.

People like cat honestly think their followers care about them. No one would give a tit if she went away for a week and didnโ€™t post.

Who the hell does she think she is? Itโ€™s maddening.

And fwiw, her husband seems like a good guy. All she does is moan about her children. It seems like when heโ€™s not working, heโ€™s stuck in there bringing them up and is a good parent.

New So Smug Now reel alert ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃCould she be more smug if she tried?! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Now I am sure Bonnie trolled Cat because she had to buy her heavy flow tampons and cigarettes as an emergency on the day ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฃ
Cat ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‹ is nothing private to you anymore? NOBODY cares that you had your periods on the day you renewed your wedding vows ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.