Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It isn't the AA she should have joined but the Narcotics Anonymous as she is happily saying she is dosed up to the eyeballs on Nurofen, paracetamol, anti anxiety meds and ADHD meds 🙈🤯🤣
Who gives a shot Cat ! God keep some of your private woman ! She’s a raging bellend !

Reactions: 2
Just gotta say, being a mental health nurse, everyone doesn’t have schizophrenia and no one wants to admit they’ve been diagnosed with it. Many lack insight and disagree that they have psychosis. It is the most stigmatised mental illness and horrifically disabling. People now love to discuss their ADHD (as a result you now have up to 12-18 month waits for assessment), depression, anxiety, substance use and supposed bipolar disorder (often self-diagnosed). No one wants to talk about psychosis/schizophrenia and personality disorder and this is a huge problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The ADHD thing feels a bit like when everyone who liked things neat and tidy decided that they had OCD and would regularly reference “this is bad for my OCD” ignoring the fact that OCD is actually an extremely intrusive disorder to live with and isn’t limited to cleaning more then once a month… if she genuinely has adhd then I feel bad for saying that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just gotta say, being a mental health nurse, everyone doesn’t have schizophrenia and no one wants to admit they’ve been diagnosed with it. Many lack insight and disagree that they have psychosis. It is the most stigmatised mental illness and horrifically disabling. People now love to discuss their ADHD (as a result you now have up to 12-18 month waits for assessment), depression, anxiety, substance use and supposed bipolar disorder (often self-diagnosed). No one wants to talk about psychosis/schizophrenia and personality disorder and this is a huge problem.
Oh no I didn’t mean that. I meant attention seeking people who “self diagnose” and announce it to everyone very rarely actually have it. Sorry if I came off flippant about the genuine illness x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Surely her "husband" should have got the inspiration for his new music project from her and should have called his new band Hot MESS instead of Hot Salad 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you very much for your professional input!

Really sad and angry to see instahuns mocking very serious mental health issues for a few likes and clicks...It started with one of them having it and now lots (if not most) of them seem to have it too...Last time I checked ADHD wasn't contagious 🤦🤦🤦

Last edited:
Same profession as yourself and it is absolutely horrific. People especially instahuns are so desperate to be labelled as having ADHD as its almost becoming an excuse as to why people behave the way the do. The mental health services are in total crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cut the crap/lies Cat you haven't been quiet on Instagram/stories as you are posting nonsense non stop as per usual 🤣🤣

Funny how Cat always feels the need to broadcast about every single thing she does with her new BFF while clearly MP can't be bothered herself to share to her followers that she is spending anytime with Cat 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe try to keep your (fake) friendship private?!

And your own daughter confirming to all your followers that you look like a potato says a lot about your relationship with her... Doubt she would be calling her father like that! 🤣🤣

Wahoo 20 free tickets to attend cat's boring book's launch? Thanks, you can keep them! 🤣🤣👀👋

Same profession as yourself and it is absolutely horrific. People especially instahuns are so desperate to be labelled as having ADHD as its almost becoming an excuse as to why people behave the way the do. The mental health services are in total crisis.
It really is isn’t it. I worked in primary care for a bit and met a lot of people privately diagnosed with ADHD and often it seemed not enough attention was being paid to the actual problems they had with emotional instability/dysregulation, problems with relationships etc. Lots of blaming their ADHD (although no shade, adult ADHD really makes life hard for people who have it).
I don’t follow NSSN but do look occasionally at what she’s doing as I find her…interesting. Like a lot of the insta lot she really isn’t inspirational in terms of speaking out about mental health, although I guess for a largely white privileged navel gazing group of mums on Instagram she is. I suppose her argument would be she’s talking about her experience but it does feel very ‘navel gazey’ and self indulgent and she frequently seems unhappy. Genuinely don’t think social media does her mental health any favours but I imagine it’s convenient and lucrative.

Reactions: 5
One of my children has just been diagnosed with adhd. It’s heartbreaking, as it massively affects his school day and ability to learn 🥲 so seeing instahuns labelling themselves with it when they’ve breezed through the school stage and think it’s just about being a bit scatty and losing their keys, makes me so cross.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't actually doubt that Cat has been diagnosed with ADHD but I'm gonna assume, like a lot of others, she's been diagnosed via certain websites. Yes, I get it's actual professionals who are doing the diagnoses, but it's not as indepth as an NHS assessment. They're going into these assessments having already diagnosed themselves and of course confirmation bias will get them the diagnosis. It's possible to just be an anxious alcoholic independently but sure, her therapist suggested so she ran with it 🤦‍♂️

Another influencer bringing out another book. I know my kids would love me to have written in a journal the first time they did an explosive 💩 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is how Amazon describes her ‘Cat Sims (@NotSoSmugNow) is a lifestyle blogger for women, mothers and parents’.
Is she? Really? I just thought she was the wife of a guitarist who plays with George Ezra and who complains a lot. Her Instagram is fully about her and nobody else. I’m so surprised a reputable publishing house like Harper Collins have actually agreed to print this rubbish and it just shows the influence of these influencers on people. I made my own baby memories for my 3 kids, I didn’t need a desperate influencer to tell me how to parent.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Big girls' breakfast is back on so she doesn't have to do any parenting in the morning.🤦🤦🤦 How more lazy can she actually be?! It reallyally baffle me that anyone would call her a ''lifestyle blogger for women, mothers and parents'' 🤣🤣🤣

Surely George Ezra could have just said he was with Cat Sims’s husband and there would have been no problem getting in to play at the Jubilee 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
During Sober Dave live a week ago she said that the gig at the Jubilee was a total shamble. Unhappy and gutted not to have been invited much Cat? While your pal Mama still got it got in...🤣🤣🤣 Ever so classy of you to slag off an event where a lot of people worked hard to organise only because you were not invited 🤦🤦🤦

Also the 20 free tickets for her (boring) book launch (which in her mind will probably be much better than The Party at the Palace of course) where supposed to be released yesterday at midday have gone AWOL 🤣🤣🤣 Either her ADHD made her forget or she got the memo that "normal" people couldn't care less about them 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve also never heard of an author organising their own book launch - surely the publishing house does that?
Maybe the publishers have finally realised what a huge mistake they did buy given her a book deal and have dropped her half way through the book being launched? 🤣🤣🤣
Another point showing that Cat is just telling fibs after fibs to give herself some "oh look at me I am such a amazing looking potato wonder woman doing it all, juggling all the balls while I have imaginary ADHD" kind of vibe/content...🤣🤣🤣

Looks like Cat is still cleaning her kitchen as she has not posted for a good few hours 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.