Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really confused how watching a tiktok video and laughing along is 'one of the funniest reels ever'....she isn't even making the joke in the first place?!

Reactions: 2
I think the criticism of IWD is a bit unfair, I saw plenty of empowering, inspirational posts, she’s clearly not following the right people. At the end of the day if you’re not seeing they type of content you’d like to see then create it yourself

Cat, you thought you were doing US a favour by giving us your "Haggard-Muma-Middle-Class-White-Woman" take on Will Smith & Chris Rock!
You thought we gave a tit about your thoughts on the situation!
You got your arse handed to you! By your own mate!

Thanks for reminding everyone just how performative your allyship is. Not sure you can get away with the "I'm Learning" WW tears any more though....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cat, you thought you were doing US a favour by giving us your "Haggard-Muma-Middle-Class-White-Woman" take on Will Smith & Chris Rock!
You thought we gave a tit about your thoughts on the situation!
You got your arse handed to you! By your own mate!

Thanks for reminding everyone just how performative your allyship is. Not sure you can get away with the "I'm Learning" WW tears any more though....
Oh I missed it does anyone have screen grabs before it was edited ?

Thing is if her mate hadnt pulled her and it was a 'normal' person she would have been in a snarling rage

Reactions: 4
Thing is if her mate hadnt pulled her and it was a 'normal' person she would have been in a snarling rage
You are so spot on with this. It looks like Cat tried to justify herself for about 5 minutes before she realised what (another) balls up she had made.

Remember when she posed in her pop socks to defend Clemmie the racist? Not much has changed!

Reactions: 2
what did she say/do now??
It's in the comments on her grid post, in a nutshell Style Me Sunday pulled her up on her article about the Will Smith/Chris Rock incident.

Totally agree.

She was salivating on stories yesterday about being asked to write that article :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
A lot of people seem to have very strong opinions on this (both sides).
Jeez people love to pile-on these days.

Reactions: 7
Has she taken her daughter swimming after she'd been sick 3 times? Isn't that all sorts of no? And filming the pool too, 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand why every single thing has to be documented and discussed. Marriage struggles, mental health, kids, sobriety and yep menopause, as soon as she turned 40. It’s such a cliché.
why do non of these people have any self respect and humility. Let your kids have privacy. Get a real job instead of a reel job.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There’s a negative spin on everything, why does she bother??
Just live in your misery and leave everyone out of it

Reactions: 1
So Jimmy away on tour from Tuesday, agree it must be tough your partner being away. But she then says he's back on Friday? That's not a tour that's 3 nights!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.