Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus, her using the fatal stabbing of an MP to complain about trolling of influencers. duck. Off.
Honestly. Not only is it just bizarre that the only thing she thought it worth "getting political" about is that, literally only something which affects her directly, not how terrifying two MPs murdered in 5 years is for the UK and democracy. But, she can't even allow MPs, his colleagues and friends, to publicly mourn him, be afraid and call for change in the first sitting of parliament since without saying they annoy her and calling them hypocrites? By all means critique MPs but like, show some basic respect and empathy. Yikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did you see what she said she'd left at home and had to go back for today? "Billy's Violence". But she absolutely, DEFINITELY makes her content accessible to everyone by always correctly captioning it. ("Billie's violin" if you wondered). Keep it up, Cat 👏

Reactions: 4
I sometimes feel like a weirdo for actually liking my offspring, not counting down the days until they’re back in school, and not making reels calling them arseholes to their face.

Is she seriously complaining about feeling ill and being in her own for another 2 days with her poorly kids when some people do this all the time. She's really pissed me off over the weekend moaning about looking after the kids on her own.

Is she seriously complaining about feeling ill and being in her own for another 2 days with her poorly kids when some people do this all the time. She's really pissed me off over the weekend moaning about looking after the kids on her own.
My thoughts exactly! Her kids practically look after themselves and watch tv. Hardly as hard as being up through the night with a baby or toddler, tending to them all day whilst also being ill. When I was ill with covid I was woken up most hours and had a baby on my boobs constantly. She had a two hour nap yesterday whilst her kids let, my god. My kids would be loud and poking me, I wouldn’t get two minutes.

She wants to get a grip. She must have friends and family who can help if she's not feeling well. Illness sucks but they will get better. It's not like anyone's in hospital or anyone has died. Maybe I'm extra mardy having suffered four bereavements in recent months but I'm not the one posting videos of me crying about it.

Also, she is sitting IN a McDonald's and rambling about buying McFlurries. Surely she doesn't have her covid positive kids with her?!

STOP PRESS - MOTHER HAS TO ACTUALLY LOOK AFTER HER SICK KIDS FOR A FEW DAYS.

… in her safe, spacious, warm house, where her kids have clothes, toys, food, oh and internet, screens and headphones 🙄 Forgive me. I have just returned from a weekend volunteering in a woman’s refuge which currently has a Covid outbreak. Perhaps my views are somewhat skewed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I get that being unwell and on your own with unwell kids is tit, it really is, but everyone knows that. There’s no “awareness” to be gained by posting videos of you crying about it.

even if they went through the drive thru, going to McDonalds is an utter dick move.

Reactions: 6
Aren't you meant to isolate if have symptoms until get results back?

Reactions: 2
That's what I was wondering.
I mean, yes?

But she’s on her own, so the rules don’t apply to her. If you dare to suggest they do, you’re just mum-shaming, because she’s doing the best she can don’t you know?

FFS. She’s really pissing me off.

Aren't you meant to isolate if have symptoms until get results back?
I imagine she went to the PCR testing facility then went to the drive-through. Still a selfish move, especially if she’s also feeling ill, given the person handing the stuff to her through the window is pretty close and possibly not wearing a mask.

I mean, yes?

But she’s on her own, so the rules don’t apply to her. If you dare to suggest they do, you’re just mum-shaming, because she’s doing the best she can don’t you know?

FFS. She’s really pissing me off.
Exactly. Rules don’t apply to her. Coz she’s single parenting and gotta do what she gotta do to ‘survive’ 🙄 If she’d wanted a McDonald’s surely a friend or family member could have dropped one at the door. Don’t they have Deliveroo in London?!

Reactions: 3
Yep, none of these posts here are “trolling”. Just responding to her posts and whingeing stories. None of us contacted her or messaged her. Alllll the influencers pull the trolling card about Tattle. Responding very fast, must Google herself regularly or be a member herself.

For anyone that missed it, Smuggers screenshot loads of these posts and ranted at them.

Because she is allowed to spout off on Insta…but no one else can express their thoughts in response 🧐

And I agree, going to get a McD straight after all three of them going to a Covid testing site is dickish. They all have symptoms and you’re meant to not go anywhere until you have your result. That includes McDonalds.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"What's the difference between getting a Deliveroo and going to the drive thru?" she asks, trying to let herself off the hook. About ten feet if the Deliveroo driver drops your food down the path instead of you breathing your covid germs into someone's face in the drive thru, luv. Engage brain before posting stories, hey?

First time on this thread. Can’t believe she went to McDonald’s drive through with Covid symptoms. I’m sure that you have to isolate if you have symptoms, regardless on vaccine status.

283CD5D8-07DF-4B4F-AA1A-3FA4EA5B00DB.jpeg
All three of them have symptoms. Only leave home to have a test. Can’t see the bit about dropping by McDonalds being alright. She should have said No to her children. It’s called doing the right thing. It’s irrelevant that she’s vaccinated. She could still pass the virus on to someone else.

Yep, none of these posts here are “trolling”. Just responding to her posts and whingeing stories. None of us contacted her or messaged her. Alllll the influencers pull the trolling card about Tattle. Responding very fast, must Google herself regularly or be a member herself.

For anyone that missed it, Smuggers screenshot loads of these posts and ranted at them.

Because she is allowed to spout off on Insta…but no one else can express their thoughts in response 🧐

And I agree, going to get a McD straight after all three of them going to a Covid testing site is dickish. They all have symptoms and you’re meant to not go anywhere until you have your result. That includes McDonalds.
Oh I missed that! Do love a ‘troll’ rant! Well said. Coming on here to share commentary on her posts is not trolling. It’s a place to share a different opinion, because, dare anyone post a negative comment on her page, they’d be deleted and blocked 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.