Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else want to sneak up in the dark and bang on that window 🤭😂👹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Snotty noses ? I use calpol myself if. It was that much of an emergency id have pulled the i carried this baby for nine months you make your self useful fella card ( its been working for over 20 years)

This breast cancer thing she’s shilling - £5 a grid post seems like a pretty good ad rate for the company tbh. This is not an altruistic deed, they’re getting a really good bang for their buck in terms of ad spend.

Self employed and still can't find the time to buy bread and butter for her poor daughter. I enjoy naps and have a tit memory too but you know what I do, Cat? I type endless reminders into my phone calendar so that they pop up in my face to ensure I I don't let people down.

Reactions: 5
I see today she's on one about trolls picking her up on her lousy captioning, because it makes her feel sad, completely ignorant to the fact that her "doing her best" when her best is nothing more than just clicking the auto-caption button is no better than not captioning at all. So many 'influencers' seem to think it's acceptable to not bother spellchecking their captions, oblivious to the fact that inaccurate captions are still discriminatory to those who can't hear the sound. Grow up Cat and change instead of whining.

Reactions: 4
Goes to a sleep over in the national history museum and her kids are running wild so she just has to film not knowing where they are and finding them?
i hope she was messing ……touch of mcann

Reactions: 2
See, I used to quite like her but I don't know what's going on lately. They went to the sleepover event, and her kid was sick everywhere apparently.....but instead of taking her home they stay there so that she can just video herself dancing to the silent disco 🤯

Some of the insta-mums at that event were just soooooo cringe! Why?! I saw another mum who went and just posted nice videos of her children enjoying it, not a single narcissistic video of herself and her mates acting like idiots.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought the comment about “thought Mother Pukka was trying to get a nice mother daughter pic, but turns out she just wanted to get closer to Jodie Kidd” said it all.

Reactions: 2
I thought the comment about “thought Mother Pukka was trying to get a nice mother daughter pic, but turns out she just wanted to get closer to Jodie Kidd” said it all.
I think that little gang think they're the cool crowd that everyone wants to be mates with, but actually they're just a bit embarrassing. Like, I get that creating content is their job, but imagine taking your kids to a lovely event only to spend the whole time dicking about with your mates videoing yourselves. "Oh look how funny we are!!"

I hate that comment about not liking old people that one of her followers sent to her impromptu confession session.

Reactions: 1
I hate that comment about not liking old people that one of her followers sent to her impromptu confession session.
Lots of those were hideous opinions.
The ‘lucky you’ response to the woman who couldn’t have sex with her husband because of an injury (lucky because she still found him sexually attractive) was grossly insensitive.
The disabled people in parent and child spaces one, goady as duck.
The ‘naughty children’ / behavioural disorder one with the heart eyes slider underneath. She was a bleeping teacher?!

Plus, her using the fatal stabbing of an MP to complain about trolling of influencers. duck. Off.

Lots of those were hideous opinions.
The ‘lucky you’ response to the woman who couldn’t have sex with her husband because of an injury (lucky because she still found him sexually attractive) was grossly insensitive.
The disabled people in parent and child spaces one, goady as duck.
The ‘naughty children’ / behavioural disorder one with the heart eyes slider underneath. She was a bleeping teacher?!

Plus, her using the fatal stabbing of an MP to complain about trolling of influencers. duck. Off.
I agree... and to see her validating them is just quite distasteful to be honest. I don’t know who she thinks she is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.