Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now, I don't have kids, and at this point I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have them, for various reasons! (see Cat...you can make that decision) but sleep training always strikes me as a little harsh?? Babies cry for a reason and if those needs aren't met at a young age, it can have a lasting effect!
No hate/offence to anyone here who has done it...its just something I don't get!
Sleep training absolutely wasn’t for me, but that’s not even the worst bit about it. She clearly says that she’s leaving her 5 week old daughter in a separate room which is absolutely against guidance from the lullaby trust, SIDS is proven to be higher in babies who don’t share a room with their caregivers under 6 months.
Sleep training or not is a choice that probably makes little difference in the long run, but leaving your newborn to sleep in their own room? Nah, absolutely not on and she shouldn’t be posting about it (even if she’s caveating that she’s ‘not advising’, people will clearly think it’s ok)

Also, while I’m on one 😂😂 she says it was her mum who said it was ok.. could her mum or Jimmy not have taken the baby for a few hours so she could sleep ffs! She’s not a struggling single mum with no support 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
sleep training always strikes me as a little harsh?? Babies cry for a reason and if those needs aren't met at a young age, it can have a lasting effect!
No hate/offence to anyone here who has done it...its just something I don't get!
I strongly agree with you on that one @KeriRhys !

Sleep training absolutely wasn’t for me, but that’s not even the worst bit about it. She clearly says that she’s leaving her 5 week old daughter in a separate room which is absolutely against guidance from the lullaby trust, SIDS is proven to be higher in babies who don’t share a room with their caregivers under 6 months.
Sleep training or not is a choice that probably makes little difference in the long run, but leaving your newborn to sleep in their own room? Nah, absolutely not on and she shouldn’t be posting about it (even if she’s caveating that she’s ‘not advising’, people will clearly think it’s ok)

Also, while I’m on one 😂😂 she says it was her mum who said it was ok.. could her mum or Jimmy not have taken the baby for a few hours so she could sleep ffs! She’s not a struggling single mum with no support 🙄
She is such a T*** seriously 🤯🤯🤯🤦🤦🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sleep training a 5 week old baby?, she’s attention seeking and trolling.

At this point she appears desperate to be the go to for scummy mummy middle class shite parenting.

* I’m not slagging off knackered parents btw. I went back to work full time when my first baby was 4 months old.

Reactions: 7
That last post. Milking your PND/motherhood struggles for money? So so low Cat. Gobsmacked her mum told her to leave her crying baby, why couldn’t she help? 5 weeks is very bloody early to let your baby cry it out.

Reactions: 9
Being told by your own mother to leave your 5 WEEK OLD BABY TO CRY! Really Cat? Could she not have taken over for a bit? You can see where she gets her mothering skills from!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
5 weeks?!

tit almighty. Sorry, but I judge hard on that one, as a mother of 3. Christ, that’s terrible. Tiny 5 week old babies don’t understand sleep training. That makes me so sad.

And if any of my daughters have children, I would be telling them to rest while I comforted their crying baby for them if I was there, not telling them to ignore them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Being told by your own mother to leave your 5 WEEK OLD BABY TO CRY! Really Cat? Could she not have taken over for a bit? You can see where she gets her mothering skills from!
Anyone wondering where she gets her selfish nature from wonder no more…

• Haha
Oh, and well done Cat for putting your daughters full name, middle name and all out there for everyone.

What a stupid thing to do.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.