Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes likes to be in bed by 9pm except oh yeah when shes on her own with the kids ( did we know sometimes shes a single parent)
Up at 5:45am ? I do my kids lunches the night before and set out clean uniform. (i work from home/office for the hours I'm paid for not arseing around wasting my own time ).
Then we get up half an hour before go out and its all sorted . Cup of tea kid with shoes on right feet .no ones late for school or a scruff
Oh yeah i fast every night too because imfuckingasleepdickhead
She needs me for a life coach

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont get how she leaves all her house cleaning for when her kids are in bed when she is self employed, works from.home, they are in school for 7 hours and most of the time.she is just on her phone or walking?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I bet she has a cleaner anyway! And bloody let it go a bit sometimes, she doesn’t HAVE to do it before bed. And why get up at 5:45? She makes out she’s such a martyr but she’s choosing to do these things. When my DH is away, I let some things just go to get through the day and not be exhausted. And I’d never get up at 5:45 🤣. What is she doing at that time? Saving lives? No, having a coffee and ‘me time’ probably. Playing such a victim really isn’t a good example for her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God, she’s just so tedious, isn’t she?

She reminds me of someone I work with who’s taken up intermittent fasting. She has a ten hour window where she doesn’t eat. It’s 9pm - 7am. She won’t stop going on about it, like it’s a revelation. I’ve been doing that since I dropped night feeds as a baby 🤣

Cat has so much bloody time to herself, getting up at 5:45 is ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Back to the mental load shite, don't forget if you've got a pool you're on your own, bitter much......

Reactions: 4
I don’t get what she does. She “writes” but what is she writing? Lists? She walks the dog and journals? Is that it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get what she does. She “writes” but what is she writing? Lists? She walks the dog and journals? Is that it?
Writes for anything that mumfluencer woman can get her a bit part in. Like heat the other day. Oh, and her new book (but with no deal so not paid) - although she’s not banged on about that in ages. Maybe that’s been forgotten about.

Reactions: 2
Fucks sake.

So all the “who regrets getting divorced” was for an article for he own column.

Who is giving this idiot the platform to do this? There are so many talented writers who could never dream of these opportunities.

She’s taken a leaf out of Clemmie Telford's book there hasn’t she, get lazy mining of information from your instagram followers.

And there’s that chewing a wasp headshot again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I actually do the same tbh. I get up that early so that I can have a tit and a shower in silence, as one of my kids gets up around 6.30.

Reactions: 3
I actually do the same tbh. I get up that early so that I can have a tit and a shower in silence, as one of my kids gets up around 6.30.
A ‘tit and shower’, the most coveted of rituals as a parent of young ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Casually mentions that she spent £2k in the apple store 🙄, cheaper phones are available, and it's the 2nd time in 18 months!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Pickpockted, dropped 2k on a new phone but managed to cut down on her phone contract & got a free phone case 😂
She better not moan about rising costs, because that to me screams privilege & not relatable in the slightest.

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t help herself does she? That’s true, unadulterated privilege right there. Just a little story about how you can pop and buy a new phone immediately.

I would be FUCKED if my phone was nicked. There’s no way on this Earth I could just pop into apple and buy a new one.

I’m guessing the same goes for a lot of people. But not our Cat, gawd bless her.

Reactions: 9
Pickpockted, dropped 2k on a new phone but managed to cut down on her phone contract & got a free phone case 😂
She better not moan about rising costs, because that to me screams privilege & not relatable in the slightest.
Who has £2000 for a new phone? Just like that????

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Who has £2000 for a new phone? Just like that????
The thing is as well, why did we need to know?

They always say the same “I only show snippets of my life” bullshit, but why did we need to know her phone was stolen and she bought a new one?

I mean aside from how she so seamlessly tied it into another yawnfest about being sober and the engagement from a couple of polls.

I don’t know why Cat and the others do this. No one gives a tit. You don’t have to tell us every little bit of crap that happens. You aren’t important.

That agent she has is tit, because I would have been telling cat not to post those as it would most likely piss people off and lose her more followers. People are concerned about costs, they don’t want to have it in their face over breakfast that people have a couple of grand just laying around to buy a top of the range phone.

(Having seen her agent though, she seems as bleeping clueless as the rest of them).

Reactions: 7
It’s weird isn’t it because why is it that Beyoncé gets that buying a new phone is ultimately a mundane venture (ergo no posts to it) and she has about eleventy billion times more followers than Cat… how does Cat think this is actually content? (And content that isn’t going to smack of “LOOK I HAVE NO MONEY WORRIES, BUT YOU DO COS YOU’RE A POVVO”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.