Nothern Ireland #16 we love fifteens, the craic is 90!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facebook is listening or reading my tattle 👀
Talking about Derry has provided me with the page called Rice bowl Derry and I'm mighty confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Facebook is listening or reading my tattle 👀
Talking about Derry has provided me with the page called Rice bowl Derry and I'm mighty confused.
Mr Chang 😍 the second best thing about Derry after special mince 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it a real Chinese person? I don't know what's going on there. It's not a real food place either is it?
😆
---
My god I'm in the YouTube channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it a real Chinese person? I don't know what's going on there. It's not a real food place either is it?
😆
---
My god I'm in the YouTube channel.
He’s a real Chinese person owner of the Rice Bowl

• Haha
Granny's surgery got moved to today and went well! She was soon sitting up again and was demanding her dinner 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mr Chang is brilliant. He’s a big covid denier but I could care less as he does some great slabbering on his FB. plus he does give out free meals I think too.

As for the perv going into his employee’s house. Wtf? Guarantee he will say he identifies as a woman next.

Mr Chang is brilliant. He’s a big covid denier but I could care less as he does some great slabbering on his FB. plus he does give out free meals I think too.

As for the perv going into his employee’s house. Wtf? Guarantee he will say he identifies as a woman next.
I won a share box one time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just reading the Morris thread there. How could you be arsed. Did we ever get to the bottom of whether Morris is bumping uglies with He who shall not be named? 😂
He’s been retweeting an awful lot of her posts but I’m afraid I just can’t see it. Nobody’s that hard up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s been retweeting an awful lot of her posts but I’m afraid I just can’t see it. Nobody’s that hard up 🤣
She’s been posting stuff featuring him…Maybe there was more than the bonfire went up ,on the 12th 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.