Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Exactly. £70 of shit which isn’t needed. Dog food/treats, absolutely. Innocent smoothies and expensive items? Come on Holly. You’re taking the piss love
---
And more fool this Brian for actually buying her all of this. His wife is a fool

Reactions: 2

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
She said on a live that they don’t give her the medicines she needs unless she goes to get them herself and that she has no way there. Doesn’t seem right to me

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Imi comes from a privileged background, what was with the clothing haul? You’re in a MH ward love
Yeah Imi is clearly from a privileged background, but she has messaged me multiple times asking to borrow money 😂. Lol no, we all know a) what she's going to spend it on and b) she'll never pay it back!

Lauren88

I like her but my goodness I worry about her. She seems to have posted a lot less since moving out of hospital, I hope she’s doing well!

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Which 'hate forum' is she referring to in her videos? At first I thought she was talking about Tattle, but there hasn't been that much discussion about her here and especially not her appearance
Here and a place called lolcow which is brutal compared to here!

• Haha

TheClaw

She said on a live that they don’t give her the medicines she needs unless she goes to get them herself and that she has no way there. Doesn’t seem right to me
100%. Surely they could send them to a pharmacy local to her.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Is there a separate thread for these wasters? Katya, Lauren hemming, “destiny”.. all waste emergency services time, all vile cretins, all give those suffering in silence a horrifically bad name.

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Oh dear, all I've seen over my FYP Is this girl and her girlfriend. Alot of people aren't happy with her trying to glamourize physc wards 🧐

Reactions: 1

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Which 'hate forum' is she referring to in her videos? At first I thought she was talking about Tattle, but there hasn't been that much discussion about her here and especially not her appearance

Reactions: 1