Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Well said
For me it's just purely for attention. She said that she hadn't seen her family for years so I'm guessing doesn't feel much love from them. Being in hospital gets her the 24/7 attention she wants.
She said she has younger siblings and that’s why she can’t go home and live with them which is fair enough. But I don’t think she has a bad relationship with them! She’d said in one of her videos. Mind you she’s always lying about stuff

Reactions: 1

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
What username is she using please, she has a few

Found her it’s hollywthinkingoutloud

Last edited:

gimm3more

VIP Member
She will get kicked out of PICU as soon as they realise she very clearly is not psychotic at all and has a personality disorder
She was wearing a necklace in her videos I thought they took anything off you that can be used as a ligature??

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
My god how many videos about her best friend being in a coma, her doing CPR, looking after the dog... It must of been traumatic but it's video after video after video of the same thing

Hazzer19

Well didn’t take long for her to go back to her old habits .

Drunk, necking vodka on the side of the road .
Very jittery so probably back on the drugs , talking to some random 37 year old that’s approached her . Very worrying!

Attachments

marshmallowfluff30

I think. She’s probably already diagnose with EUPD
apparently injected with midazolam and promethazine as well when she was in a&e. This story keeps getting better and better
Shes apparently being discharged tomorrow

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Shes back on the ward after attempting to end it all poor thing she looks really lost but still manages to ask for paypal donations

Lord Voldemort

So she apparently now has a man that gives her money
I think it might be the older guy - brian?
feels a bit icky to me. Hope she's not being taken advantage of.