notbrokenjustyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this. (I can't find an alternative). But Katya is driving me mental! (Excuse the pun). She really is trying so hard to be sectioned! I don't get why she wants it so badly!

Reactions: 1
I think it’s the alcohol
i call bs on them injecting her with ketamin. They wouldn’t do that cos she was distressed. It would most likely be haloperidol after lorazepam. I’ve worked in mental health for a long time and I’ve never heard of them using ketamine for distress

i don’t think it’ll be long til she’s back in hospital

if u mean kat
Its a fake mark if u look st her katsrecovery2023 page when the moves her head the mark disapears
I had to come off TikTok because of her and Elizabeth edgely. The way they infuriated me with their attention seeking BS (knowing how drained emergency services are working in the sector) drove me to new depths of anger.

Reactions: 2
She posted on Instagram that she's back on a section 2 now and waiting in A&E for a psych bed

She has been reading her own tattle page 😂 hi Holly 🖐🏻 Well done for wasting NHS resources again.

Reactions: 3
Why kick someone when they are down - if you have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything - this is about a young lady who has addictions and mental health problems - she has lost a friend and pet that she was close to and has tried so hard to keep out of hospital - do you really think she wants to be in there!!! Grow up and move on - Happy Christmas 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why kick someone when they are down - if you have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything - this is about a young lady who has addictions and mental health problems - she has lost a friend and pet that she was close to and has tried so hard to keep out of hospital - do you really think she wants to be in there!!! Grow up and move on - Happy Christmas 🎄
Oh piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, she loves it there and thrives on the attention hence why she keeps manipulating her way back in

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe have a think about those TRULY suffering from mental health problems who don’t reach out through fear and shame, who take their own lives in silence, who are rejected by NHS services because they are over run with the attention seeking institutionalised mugs like hollie, katya, Elizabeth and the likes who abuse the system and film wasting resources and emergency services time for content and fun. Of course she wants to be there like they all do because being sectioned is “trendy” and apparently something to be proud of and aspire to. Many people have addictions and mental health problems do they behave like them? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 7