notbrokenjustyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! She is so full of tit her bio in particular should read “RAGING PERSONALITY DISORDER” not bloody learning difficulties, epilepsy and schizophrenia 🙄 I really do feel for the staff that look after her regularly it must be so frustrating I can’t imagine they make much progress with helping her
In my opinion she should just be cut off at this stage, NHS need to stop giving her the attention she so desperately craves. There’s only so much you can do for someone who clearly doesn’t want to help themselves. She’s still here because she wants to be, I don’t buy any of her tall tales about wanting to off herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In my opinion she should just be cut off at this stage, NHS need to stop giving her the attention she so desperately craves. There’s only so much you can do for someone who clearly doesn’t want to help themselves. She’s still here because she wants to be, I don’t buy any of her tall tales about wanting to off herself.
Well said
For me it's just purely for attention. She said that she hadn't seen her family for years so I'm guessing doesn't feel much love from them. Being in hospital gets her the 24/7 attention she wants.

Reactions: 2
Well said
For me it's just purely for attention. She said that she hadn't seen her family for years so I'm guessing doesn't feel much love from them. Being in hospital gets her the 24/7 attention she wants.
She said she has younger siblings and that’s why she can’t go home and live with them which is fair enough. But I don’t think she has a bad relationship with them! She’d said in one of her videos. Mind you she’s always lying about stuff

Reactions: 1
She said she has younger siblings and that’s why she can’t go home and live with them which is fair enough. But I don’t think she has a bad relationship with them! She’d said in one of her videos. Mind you she’s always lying about stuff
She said she hadn't seen them in over 2 years. I get completely she can't live with them but her parents never visit her which is very odd to me. In over 2 years you would find a day in which you could visit your own daughter. It's like they've had enough of her attention seeking.

Reactions: 3
Lots of accounts on my FYP making fun of some Katya girl who I know Holly called out a few times. had a thought that she might be the one behind the accounts, she does thrive on drama after all. I could be wrong!

Lots of accounts on my FYP making fun of some Katya girl who I know Holly called out a few times. had a thought that she might be the one behind the accounts, she does thrive on drama after all. I could be wrong!
I think the Katya girl just saw how much attention Holly was getting on TikTok being on a section 3 in hospital, and now she's trying to get in that situation herself by acting like Holly. Ngl it has briefly crossed my mind before, how does Holly get access to help and support so easily, when lots of people like me have to fight to get any help?
I do wish she'd stop posting about her 'best friend' Ian, yes it's very sad what's happened but her followers don't need to see 10 videos about him every day.
It's also worrying that she's publicly posting about having an open funeral for Ian where all her followers are invited, when she's got her dangerous ex boyfriend trying to track her down.

Now she's posted a picture of best friend/grandpa Ian on his death bed to her instagram :(

Reactions: 2
Well said
She’s like Cherine in Glasgow, always up at the hospital when it’s a bank holiday cos she knows it’s more junior doctors staffing the place so she can get drugs more easily

Well didn’t take long for her to go back to her old habits .

Drunk, necking vodka on the side of the road .
Very jittery so probably back on the drugs , talking to some random 37 year old that’s approached her . Very worrying!

Attachments

I think this girl is full of tit. She is always saving someone's life or someone is saving hers. Every post is for sympathy or recognition. She could use her platform in such a positive way. Every video about her late best friend is titled my 'dead' best friend. She saved someone's life again last night. I don't buy it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I hope she's coping okay after losing Ian and her dog Rupert. I haven't seen her uploading much on TikTok, which account is she currently posting on?

So she apparently now has a man that gives her money
I think it might be the older guy - brian?
feels a bit icky to me. Hope she's not being taken advantage of.

So she apparently now has a man that gives her money
I think it might be the older guy - brian?
feels a bit icky to me. Hope she's not being taken advantage of.
It is Brian cause she said brain then said my man as if by mistake. I thought he was married tho??