notbrokenjustyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think. She’s probably already diagnose with EUPD
apparently injected with midazolam and promethazine as well when she was in a&e. This story keeps getting better and better
Shes apparently being discharged tomorrow

Reactions: 1
Is there a separate thread for these wasters? Katya, Lauren hemming, “destiny”.. all waste emergency services time, all vile cretins, all give those suffering in silence a horrifically bad name.

Reactions: 2
Katya lives near me, apparently she is now waiting to go to a PD unit. Which hopefully will prevent her keep wasting emergency services time. Seems like that Lauren needs it too. Don’t know Destiny. Personally, I think Holly need to go to one also, she says she doesn’t have EUPD but she has traits for sure… she could get treatment for her comorbid conditions and may finally get on with sorting her life out.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Katya lives near me, apparently she is now waiting to go to a PD unit. Which hopefully will prevent her keep wasting emergency services time. Seems like that Lauren needs it too. Don’t know Destiny. Personally, I think Holly need to go to one also, she says she doesn’t have EUPD but she has traits for sure… she could get treatment for her comorbid conditions and may finally get on with sorting her life out.
If Katya goes to a PD unit then I feel sorry for the other patients there...

Is there a separate thread for these wasters? Katya, Lauren hemming, “destiny”.. all waste emergency services time, all vile cretins, all give those suffering in silence a horrifically bad name.
Seen some of them about. It’s like the chronic illness/MH olympics. All trying to outdo each other

Reactions: 4
Anyone see her live this evening? Set off the fire alarm twice, escaped into a courtyard and repeatedly threatened to hurt staff

• Angry
Anyone see her live this evening? Set off the fire alarm twice, escaped into a courtyard and repeatedly threatened to hurt staff
Yup 😳 I hope she is inside and safe now. They should have just left her to it. No doubt been drugged with ketamine, morphine, cyanide and proprofol now 🤣
---
If Katya goes to a PD unit then I feel sorry for the other patients there...
Theyd create a monster. What account is she using?

Reactions: 1
That’s ridiculous, it’s because it’s coming up to discharge so she is acting up but will say it’s not… she knows how to play the system.

That’s ridiculous, it’s because it’s coming up to discharge so she is acting up but will say it’s not… she knows how to play the system.
Completely agree
She never wants to actually leave so plays up to get an extension yet will moan to views that they won't let her out.
She is a complete waste of tax payers money.

Reactions: 5
She’s said in her video someone else set the fire alarm off. Hollie, you’re forgetting what you told us in your pissed up live. You were also showing your head banging mark and it was only the other day you made a video saying how easy it is to cover fresh wounds

Just seen she is ‘planning her next escape’ when she is meant to be discharged in 4 days? Immature and obviously wanting to stay longer as she knows this behaviour may cause them to keep her there. She should just be discharged because the girl isn’t gonna change.

Just seen she is ‘planning her next escape’ when she is meant to be discharged in 4 days? Immature and obviously wanting to stay longer as she knows this behaviour may cause them to keep her there. She should just be discharged because the girl isn’t gonna change.
Discharged and refused any more free healthcare. She takes the utter piss. Nothing wrong with her apart from an unnatural need to attention seek

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she bangs on about being discharged, like she isn't going to hurt herself intentionally and intentionally end up back there within weeks - if that!

It really annoys me watching her and others behave like this on tiktok when there's been so many times I've needed a bed and never been able to get one. I'm simply discharged to deal with my own issues. Watching them not accept the help whilst there's people out there literally dying waiting to get into hospital makes me sick.

I'm not denying the girl is unwell but she makes it no better for herself, she has 0 desire to get well.

The two main reasons a person gets sectioned is if 1) they're a danger to themselves and 2) they're a danger to other people. She has exhausted all ways of being a danger to herself so is now going down the danger to others route. Her whole personality revolves around being sectioned.
Although I will say, being repeatedly institutionalized can make it hard to function in reality outside of that. She's been sectioned so many times now the only way she can cope outside seems to be drinking then acting recklessly to get sectioned again. She needs to stop acting up and get a real personality. This sort of tit is why people with personality disorders (in genuine crisis) are labelled attention seekers.

Thanks to my misdiagnosis of it and the fuelling of the attention-seeking stigma from lasses like Holly it makes it impossible for anyone to look past it and offer you the help you need. I could say so much more but this girl makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It really annoys me watching her and others behave like this on tiktok when there's been so many times I've needed a bed and never been able to get one. I'm simply discharged to deal with my own issues. Watching them not accept the help whilst there's people out there literally dying waiting to get into hospital makes me sick.

I'm not denying the girl is unwell but she makes it no better for herself, she has 0 desire to get well.

Although I will say, being repeatedly institutionalized can make it hard to function in reality outside of that. She's been sectioned so many times now the only way she can cope outside seems to be drinking then acting recklessly to get sectioned again. She needs to stop acting up and get a real personality. This sort of tit is why people with personality disorders (in genuine crisis) are labelled attention seekers.

Thanks to my misdiagnosis of it and the fuelling of the attention-seeking stigma from lasses like Holly it makes it impossible for anyone to look past it and offer you the help you need. I could say so much more but this girl makes me so angry.
I have also been mis-diagnosed with a PD and the stigma and awful treatment I have been had to suffer because of it has left me fighting for my life previously. And it is people like Holly, Katya, Hayley and Lauren who think it’s ok to be violent, verbally aggressive, act out and general pains in the arse, that give us a bad name.

I have also been mis-diagnosed with a PD and the stigma and awful treatment I have been had to suffer because of it has left me fighting for my life previously. And it is people like Holly, Katya, Hayley and Lauren who think it’s ok to be violent, verbally aggressive, act out and general pains in the arse, that give us a bad name.
Honestly I never even received bad healthcare really until I was diagnosed with EUPD. Then it felt like nobody would touch me with a bargepole! I was constantly denied and refused treatment even when I, like you, had to fight for my life. I was then discharged like nothing had happened. The lack of care for people with personality disorders isn't just down to this but their behavior and their weird romanticisation of being so ill to the point of institutionalised and if you're not you're simply not unwell enough, does absolutely nothing but add to the stigma.

I appreciate the use of having a phone whilst you're in hospital, I'd find it more useful than sitting with my mind but I do think going live and posting so openly about your situation should be more closely monitored. She's causing drama with other unwell girls whilst being in a PICU for being an active danger to others on the ward. I hope they are aware of what she's posting, that certainly isn't going to aid in her recovery. Not that she wants to get better.