notbrokenjustyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Imi is out of hospital. I really hope she gets the right community support

Reactions: 2
imi seems like a really lovely girl. I’m glad to see she’s doing much better

Reactions: 1
Wow I just watched some of her live and apparently Imi has been asking Holly to get drugs for her. Holly said no

Holly said earlier she was asking people who wanted drugs as she was ringing her dealer.

Imi from a fairly wealthy family and I always feel her parents throw money at the situation rather than addressing it

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else seen the learning difficulties and to her bio? Also said she was being blue lighted to the hospital to see her friend in ICU. I thought only family could see th patient in ICU? I dunno if I’m right there though. Why would they be being blue lighted? None of this makes sense…
---
It’s also a bit disrespectful to post a pic of her unconscious friend 😡

oh and I have seen the man has no other contacts and that’s why she’s allowed to visit

Has anyone else seen the learning difficulties and to her bio? Also said she was being blue lighted to the hospital to see her friend in ICU. I thought only family could see th patient in ICU? I dunno if I’m right there though. Why would they be being blue lighted? None of this makes sense…
---
It’s also a bit disrespectful to post a pic of her unconscious friend 😡

oh and I have seen the man has no other contacts and that’s why she’s allowed to visit
Yes I saw. Didn’t she say she’s down as Ian’s next of kin as he has nobody else?
She’s walking the dog round the streets while drunk, saying if she sees her ex she will bottle him.
Not going to end well.

Exactly. £70 of tit which isn’t needed. Dog food/treats, absolutely. Innocent smoothies and expensive items? Come on Holly. You’re taking the piss love
---
And more fool this Brian for actually buying her all of this. His wife is a fool

Exactly. £70 of tit which isn’t needed. Dog food/treats, absolutely. Innocent smoothies and expensive items? Come on Holly. You’re taking the piss love
---
And more fool this Brian for actually buying her all of this. His wife is a fool
Brian has a wife ??? 😳

My god how many videos about her best friend being in a coma, her doing CPR, looking after the dog... It must of been traumatic but it's video after video after video of the same thing

theshitshowexpress
schizofabulous
Thank you! She is so full of tit her bio in particular should read “RAGING PERSONALITY DISORDER” not bloody learning difficulties, epilepsy and schizophrenia 🙄 I really do feel for the staff that look after her regularly it must be so frustrating I can’t imagine they make much progress with helping her

Reactions: 5
Thank you! She is so full of tit her bio in particular should read “RAGING PERSONALITY DISORDER” not bloody learning difficulties, epilepsy and schizophrenia 🙄 I really do feel for the staff that look after her regularly it must be so frustrating I can’t imagine they make much progress with helping her
You’re welcome. Yes she doesn’t ever seem to do that well when she’s released from hospital.