notbrokenjustyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she doesn’t know why she is being moved to a PICU but if she has been violent to others and can’t be safely contained then of course she has been moved… she knows the system.

Reactions: 4
Which 'hate forum' is she referring to in her videos? At first I thought she was talking about Tattle, but there hasn't been that much discussion about her here and especially not her appearance

Reactions: 1
Which 'hate forum' is she referring to in her videos? At first I thought she was talking about Tattle, but there hasn't been that much discussion about her here and especially not her appearance
Here and a place called lolcow which is brutal compared to here!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I never know quite how to navigate my way around lolcow. When I’ve managed in th past though it is a horrible, horrible place 😳

Yup, not allowed I’m afraid. But it’s on the bpd forum under snowflakes and mistakes. It’s not just about her, it’s about different people but some you see on tiktok.

Yup, not allowed I’m afraid. But it’s on the bpd forum under snowflakes and mistakes. It’s not just about her, it’s about different people but some you see on tiktok.
Yeh it’s not that interesting tbh and that website is a mess

Reactions: 3
She will get kicked out of PICU as soon as they realise she very clearly is not psychotic at all and has a personality disorder

Reactions: 3
She will get kicked out of PICU as soon as they realise she very clearly is not psychotic at all and has a personality disorder
She was wearing a necklace in her videos I thought they took anything off you that can be used as a ligature??

She was wearing a necklace in her videos I thought they took anything off you that can be used as a ligature??
It’s usually depending on risk so if the staff believe she’s low risk they would probably allow her to keep it and take it away if she misuses it

But she does seem to make up lies a lot of the time so who knows where she is, most of her tiktok stories seem very unbelievable
One time she posted a tiktok saying she went to get blood and the nurse couldn’t find her vein so she gave her the needle and she did it herself 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This girl! She’s loving her time on the PICU! Causing and getting involved in fights, headbanging, self harming, not eating, the list is endless. She’s applied for a tribunal but clearly doesnt want to leave.

Reactions: 4
This girl! She’s loving her time on the PICU! Causing and getting involved in fights, headbanging, self harming, not eating, the list is endless. She’s applied for a tribunal but clearly doesnt want to leave.
They need to take all these attention seekers’ phones away.

I’m shocked at the size of her face for someone who claims they “don’t eat”….

I’m shocked at the size of her face for someone who claims they “don’t eat”….
She does eat.
Coupled with her alcoholism it’s made her face swell badly. She was in general hospital a couple of weeks ago and due to get more tests.

She knows what she is doing and why she is in the isolation unit in the PICU. She is loving the drama and attention she is getting from it. She is being violent and that’s why she is isolated.

What account is she using at the moment?
thenewbitchontheblock

i was sat quietly in her live last night and she was avoiding questions about the supposed ketamine injection and she was bitching about Imi and how rich she is. It was quite interesting.

Another patient has supposedly broken her nose

thenewbitchontheblock

i was sat quietly in her live last night and she was avoiding questions about the supposed ketamine injection and she was bitching about Imi and how rich she is. It was quite interesting.

Another patient has supposedly broken her nose
Oh so she has fallen out with Imi now? She doesn’t keep friends for long…

The two main reasons a person gets sectioned is if 1) they're a danger to themselves and 2) they're a danger to other people. She has exhausted all ways of being a danger to herself so is now going down the danger to others route. Her whole personality revolves around being sectioned.

Reactions: 5
Behaviour like that is actually the quickest way to leave PICU tbh
They’ll diagnose her with EUPD and send her back to acute asap probably with notes recommending to discharge her