notbrokenjustyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly now on live packing a bag for running away tomorrow when she’s on home leave. She said she’s going to take the bus to her friends and smoke and drink. All this on a live
She does it everytime as she knows that if home leave goes well it's nearer to her leaving for good. She constantly moans when in the hospital about everything yet never wants to actually leave.
I don't know what the answer is to do with someone like her as she doesn't want help. She must cost the system a fortune.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she was giving off on live the other day saying a staff member told her the same thing 😂 she’s due to be considered to leave in august

Reactions: 1
Her skin looks absolutely terrible recently and she can barely string a sentence together from all the meds I assume. Its so sad to see her like this when she could have a whole life on the outside! Poor girl is the definition of institutionalised. I would love to know as someone who has worked on several mental health wards what therapeutic work they actually do with her and what plans etc get put in place for her to stop coming back the way she does.

Her skin looks absolutely terrible recently and she can barely string a sentence together from all the meds I assume. Its so sad to see her like this when she could have a whole life on the outside! Poor girl is the definition of institutionalised. I would love to know as someone who has worked on several mental health wards what therapeutic work they actually do with her and what plans etc get put in place for her to stop coming back the way she does.
When I was in hospital (not sectioned) there was no therapy. You could have a chat with your key nurse if you wanted, and ward round with the Dr was once a week. It was a place of safety and for medication. I got more knowledge/support/care from other patients in my bay than most of the staff tbh. Not the same hospital as Holly obviously.

Hopefully a robust safety plan and care plan which she will be compliant with can be put in place for her, so that she has the best chance of success in the community

Reactions: 3
When I was in hospital (not sectioned) there was no therapy. You could have a chat with your key nurse if you wanted, and ward round with the Dr was once a week. It was a place of safety and for medication. I got more knowledge/support/care from other patients in my bay than most of the staff tbh. Not the same hospital as Holly obviously.

Hopefully a robust safety plan and care plan which she will be compliant with can be put in place for her, so that she has the best chance of success in the community
The problem is she’s repeating the same cycle:
- Gets sectioned, is inpatient, high risk and needs watched
- Plans to abscond/escape because she supposedly hates being there
- Absconds
- Brought back to the ward under supervision
- Gets to a point where she can be discharged
- Jumps in the Thames or goes by the banks of the Thames

Aaaaaand repeat. Tbh at what point do you accept someone is beyond help. There’s clearly something wrong with her but it’s more to do with her desperate need to get attention by any means possible. She was offered a place to live as she claims she can’t go back to her parents but she fucked that up as well. It’s such a waste for those who actually want to get better and desperately need these resources.

She didn’t get her home leave as some man reported her to her ward due to what she said on her live last night about running away. And now she’s mad. Lol

Reactions: 2
She didn’t get her home leave as some man reported her to her ward due to what she said on her live last night about running away. And now she’s mad. Lol
She absolutely loves showing off she’s on the ward doesn’t she, always on live bragging about it, it’s exhausting

Yes, she still comes up on my fyp & she's still just a complete attention seeker.

She used to come up on my fyp a lot but I've only recently started following her... last thing I saw she might be getting out but her content suggests her behaviour has ramped up a bit... I take it this is normal?

She’s said she’s being released in the next 2-3 weeks. Wonder how long it’ll be til she’s back

Well she’s already escaping again from days out and coming back drunk etc. So you’re probably right there
I don't get why the medical professionals keep repeating the cycle of sticking her on a section 3 in an acute ward, a locked rehab would be more suited to her I think.

Every time she’s planning to escape she talks about it on TikTok. And she’s said already that the staff watch her TikTok’s. No sympathy at all