Northern Ireland #8 Ooh Ahh where’s our £600

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure it’s Eoghan McDermott, radio presenter. Bit of a stretch to call him a celebrity though. He has threads on here.
---
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...up-refuse-to-nominate-speaker/2014989639.html

DUP refusing to go back to Stormont... after posing with Dáithi and his dad
They’re an absolute disgrace. Let’s hope none of their family, friends or voters ever need an organ transplant. Front and centre for the photo opportunity but refusing to do their job and make it legislation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure it’s Eoghan McDermott, radio presenter. Bit of a stretch to call him a celebrity though. He has threads on here.
---
Do you think?

Last time it blew up with him he sued

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Do you think?

Last time it blew up with him he sued

Not sure. He’s definitely 39 anyway. They seem to think it’s him over on his thread so not sure what’s changed or if it’s possibly a separate incident with a different 17 year old? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Thread: Despicable shower if xxxxx cut their cash they’ll be in Stormont in a flash.

• Heart
What is classed as ‘defilement’?

also it looks like that guy has previous alleged activity from the above.

not going to lie, I was away to google how old Nolan was… is he back yet Mavis?

• Haha
Nolan is back but I'm not listening. I don't know why either? Busy with all the rim jobs I suppose 😆
Rimming rimming rimming rimming rimming
I'll rim anyone. Better than kicking their hole.

• Haha
Nolan is back but I'm not listening. I don't know why either? Busy with all the rim jobs I suppose 😆
Rimming rimming rimming rimming rimming
I'll rim anyone. Better than kicking their hole.
Is that an open invitation to the DUP if they return 😂 rimming in a blue bin could be the new thread title 😅

• Haha
Is that an open invitation to the DUP if they return 😂 rimming in a blue bin could be the new thread title 😅
If that is not the next thread title I'll be seriously annoyed. You've been warned.
*Obviously I'll not be annoyed nor am I warning you. Or am I? This is the North, norn iron, aka the wild west.
I'm scared. I'm warning no Derry wans.v🍷🍷🍷🍷 👈 a good wan. On the nose on the pallet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any word who the Irish broadcaster is who was in court today and charged with defilement of an under 17 year old?

I don't weally undwastand Jamie its not even whoatacism at this pwoint.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He wouldn’t even be drinking a cup a tae in my house again never mind putting that gob anywhere else 🤢😂 imagine the punishment gangs coming across that, wonder what they’d do 😂
---

He a rugby player, think he’s welsh…Joe Westerman.
Thanx!
---
Yeah a professional rugby player called Joe Westerman. Search his name on Twitter at your own risk 🚨
Thanx!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.