Northern Ireland #8 Ooh Ahh where’s our £600

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither do I? It’s not like he’s going to get his job back 🤷🏼‍♀️
And he’s made a laughing stock of himself, with a little help from his ma, so what other school is ever going to employ him now?

Reactions: 2
Crisis time IPTV down 🤣🤣

Now hearing whispers that there been loads of servers took down in NI

Himself just bounced the remote

Reactions: 1
And he’s made a laughing stock of himself, with a little help from his ma, so what other school is ever going to employ him now?
His career will be in tatters ,it may be the men in white coats coming for him, that family are disturbed going by press reports .
---

Last edited:
So I initially joined Twitter after peer pressure from @monga and to keep an eye on my favourite ginger whinger. Imagine my horror when I stumbled across the viral “Yorkshire Rimmer” video with the married rugby league player 🤮 please tell me someone else has had their innocent mind corrupted by this video? 😭 His poor wife and children, I honestly think I’d emigrate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So I initially joined Twitter after peer pressure from @monga and to keep an eye on my favourite ginger whinger. Imagine my horror when I stumbled across the viral “Yorkshire Rimmer” video with the married rugby league player 🤮 please tell me someone else has had their innocent mind corrupted by this video? 😭 His poor wife and children, I honestly think I’d emigrate.
I saw it yesterday Nora 🤣 I don’t know who I’m more embarrassed for, him or her ( the one in the vid) I’ll tell you what if I was the wife his bags would be on the doorstep there’s no way he’d be putting that tongue anywhere near me again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw it yesterday Nora 🤣 I don’t know who I’m more embarrassed for, him or her ( the one in the vid) I’ll tell you what if I was the wife his bags would be on the doorstep there’s no way he’d be putting that tongue anywhere near me again 😂
That’s exactly what I said, even if she wanted to get back with him she couldn’t because how could she ever let him kiss her with that mouth ever again 🤮 All I could think was I’ve obviously led a very sheltered life, is rimming up a Gregg’s alleyway a normal thing to do these days? Let’s just be thankful it wasn’t in Belfast 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s exactly what I said, even if she wanted to get back with him she couldn’t because how could she ever let him kiss her with that mouth ever again 🤮 All I could think was I’ve obviously led a very sheltered life, is rimming up a Gregg’s alleyway a normal thing to do these days? Let’s just be thankful it wasn’t in Belfast 🙏
Who yous referring 2 🤭

• Haha
He wouldn’t even be drinking a cup a tae in my house again never mind putting that gob anywhere else 🤢😂 imagine the punishment gangs coming across that, wonder what they’d do 😂
---

Who yous referring 2 🤭
He a rugby player, think he’s welsh…Joe Westerman.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve never been able to get one of those to work
ours is an annual subscription on a firestick - think it’s £50 for year

normally very good 👍
---

I was too busy laughing at the bloke recording asking ‘can I have a go’ to be sickened 😆

I would say the doll he is with has been taken up an alley a few times 😂 the acrobatics of her while some man licks the hole clean of her.

Such shame and horror for his wife and kids, wouldn’t be near my house again never mind near me - and apparently the woman is his mates wife

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I can’t see the link to the video properly as it is all just spam videos on my twitter feed now
if you look for the tweets were people ask for someone to send them the video then you can usually find the video in their replies to the tweet. I wasn't really needing to see that clip whilst eating my lunch but there we are :))

• Haha
Jesus why did I search twitter for that! Why are they in possibly the brightest lit alley in the country, could they not have found a darker more secluded place and also that looks so uncomfortable for all involved. Feel for his wife and kids, one seems to be a teenager. You’d be disgusted and traumatised seeing your da do that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.