Northern Ireland #6 Craic, Conflict and Current Affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Shane Filan declare bankruptcy and loads of people around Sligo lost money on deposits for houses that were never built? Or did I just make that up? 🙈

Ronan Keating and Storm are arseholes who don’t pay their cleaner 😂

I’d of dumped a lock of cow shite in her wardrobe 😅 state of Ronans socks with him walkin on fire, maybe when he’s walkin on water it might lift the stains a bit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mind I lived next to this man and his wife had got fed up with his drinking and whatever else, so she left. He played westlife very very loud every weekend for about 6 months. I near went round the twist.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mind I lived next to this man and his wife had got fed up with his drinking and whatever else, so she left. He played westlife very very loud every weekend for about 6 months. I near went round the twist.
Could’ve been worse Mavis, least it wasn’t Daniel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What about Julie McBrien and her massive fraud!!!
She also stole from the bank who didn’t take it any further. Now the bank are being investigated to see whether they reported it to the FCA and why they didn’t press charges against her. No mention of how she got away with it for so long?

• Wow
She also stole from the bank who didn’t take it any further. Now the bank are being investigated to see whether they reported it to the FCA and why they didn’t press charges against her. No mention of how she got away with it for so long?
Nora how did she? She also told them she had cancer and she's blamed the accountants for not copping on.

• Wow
I wouldn’t say that at all 😂

What about Julie McBrien and her massive fraud!!!
She has to pay it back , shouldn’t she be given a sentence regardless 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Think she got 5 years didn't she? Her assets aren't enough to pay the bill so she'll get another 7?

Reactions: 1
Think she got 5 years didn't she? Her assets aren't enough to pay the bill so she'll get another 7?
She did ,but shouldn’t she have the full sentence thrown at her ? She worked hard at keeping this fraud going it wasn’t just a random act where she needed cash to pay bills and feed the family it was well orchestrated .

Her ex husband wants his share of the assets so yeah I think she’ll do another 7. I just don’t know how she moved that much money out of a business without it being noticed? Psychiatrist gave evidence saying he thought her behaviour was down to the fact that she was the 3rd of 4 daughters 🤔 I’m not sure that’s a valid excuse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I has think the husband has withdrawn his claim.
It's incredible how she was able to do this, hopefully they make a Netflix 😂

Jimmy’s off on his jollies defending the Union ( don’t know how he’s going to get a white stallion on the plane, EasyJet will charge a fortune in excess),sporting a Snow Surrender crimbo jumper I hope…He’s not what you’d call an attention seeker by any stretch 🙄
C2392464-59C7-48EE-BC8E-00B5CA966856.jpeg
E52438DC-FA4C-404E-AB6B-A31EF338C1CE.jpeg

• Haha
And who are ANP when they're at home?
Never heard of them.

Jaysus they're targeting delivery drivers because they serve the police. Crazy crazy bastards.

And who are ANP when they're at home?
Never heard of them.

Jaysus they're targeting delivery drivers because they serve the police. Crazy crazy bastards.
Newbies apparently! They’ve always targeted those that serve the security forces, even builders that do maintenance have a screen around them and their faces covered if they’re working in a police station.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.