Northern Ireland #6 Craic, Conflict and Current Affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will they say the same of Russian soldiers killing Ukrainians🙄
D9A37060-CD84-48DE-AC52-790785A098A4.jpeg

Reactions: 1
The Scott’s are giving Arlene hell on Twitter 😂

Last edited:
Getting called out by the husband when putting the baby to bed.
In my defence Sean South is the only song I can remember all rhe words to, and if I sing twinkle twinkle etc she gets too giddy and is sitting up clapping the hands 😂😂😂😂

I’m not allowed to sing that song … my OH takes great offence

Because there is no mention of the men from Belfast, who apparently all played their part in this struggle as the men from Dublin and from Cork, Fermanagh and Tyrone 🤪🤪🤪 I told him them bhoys mentioned were a much higher calibre 🤪🤪🤪

QUOTE="imaginedragon83, post: 12801231, member: 12482"]
Getting called out by the husband when putting the baby to bed.
In my defence Sean South is the only song I can remember all rhe words to, and if I sing twinkle twinkle etc she gets too giddy and is sitting up clapping the hands 😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mary Lou looking desperate on Sunday politics, she called out the Arlene chanter though. Mark pulled her a few times and shouted at her.

Burning question 🔥
Did Chazzy get new boobs and if so who paid for them? She's on the brew isn't she?

Reactions: 2
Clearly he has no remorse if he was taunting her in front of the court and yet the judge still let him walk out. The poor children all in care now 😢
Justice system is a joke, pity the kids affected by addiction the care system is banged out and no homes to place them in .

Sickening 🤢

Jeez some people don’t know when to retire 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can’t stand them, especially Kian Egan his wife is a prick aswell .

• Haha
Kian is definitely the worst. It's embarrassing.
Ronan Keating is another smarmy wee man and that auld Storm. I fancied him so bad when I was at school.

Reactions: 4
Kian is definitely the worst. It's embarrassing.
Ronan Keating is another smarmy wee man and that auld Storm. I fancied him so bad when I was at school.
Definitely graduated from the Bono school of people so far up their own arse they live a tit life 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t Shane Filan declare bankruptcy and loads of people around Sligo lost money on deposits for houses that were never built? Or did I just make that up? 🙈

Ronan Keating and Storm are arseholes who don’t pay their cleaner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.