Northern Ireland #4 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re taking the piss at this stage , we’re practically paying weekly what the English are paying monthly for electric and gas combined

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Can anybody else not get pet food atm?! Had to go to 4 different shops today to find one that had cat food in stock. shelves were empty 🤯 been like this for months now. Is there some sort of supply issue or what?! Wouldn’t be bothered so much only this bastard cat of mine will only eat one specific type of food and Turns it’s nose up at anything else I try and feed it 🙃 spoilt bastard 😂

• Haha
Can anybody else not get pet food atm?! Had to go to 4 different shops today to find one that had cat food in stock. shelves were empty 🤯 been like this for months now. Is there some sort of supply issue or what?! Wouldn’t be bothered so much only this bastard cat of mine will only eat one specific type of food and Turns it’s nose up at anything else I try and feed it 🙃 spoilt bastard 😂
Seen someone on Facebook saying they can’t get their usual dog food. He keeps greyhounds so it might be a very specific type of food I’m not sure. He said he was told it was a Brexit issue and he has to travel to Dublin now to get it.

Reactions: 1
Seen someone on Facebook saying they can’t get their usual dog food. He keeps greyhounds so it might be a very specific type of food I’m not sure. He said he was told it was a Brexit issue and he has to travel to Dublin now to get it.
Madness 🤯 cats And dogs are a law unto themselves. Need fed like royalty and will only eat the finest food and turn there noses up at a slight change in ingredient, but will happily eat their own tit?! WHY 🥴😂

• Haha
They’re taking the piss at this stage , we’re practically paying weekly what the English are paying monthly for electric and gas combined
Are there stats of the average prices? Is it because the local companies like power NI have a tighter monopoly than the English ones?
I just hope someone somewhere sees sense and realises there are more important things at stake than orange or green point scoring.

I was picking a neighbour up from the RVH earlier and someone went crazy and wrecked the shop

Reactions: 3
I was picking a neighbour up from the RVH earlier and someone went crazy and wrecked the shop
My partner has not been in good health this past year and has had various hospital stays and once waited 18 hours to be admitted properly, overnight at weekend, people screaming out in pain, psni bringing in drunks and all sorts. The A&E staff seem completely snowed under.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Proud day here folks, my boy got the results he needed. He’s off to study law ☺ Got his brains from his Ma 🤪😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Proud day here folks, my boy got the results he needed. He’s off to study law ☺ Got his brains from his Ma 🤪😂
That’s great. It’s interesting though I saw someone on FB their kid got all A/A* grades and is away to do criminology. Just feels like a waste of a degree as it doesn’t necessarily lead into a vocation. With those grades would it not be better to do law? The only reason I query is that tuition fees are so high now that it feels like they will just end up in loads of debt and then be limited in jobs specific to the degree? I could be completely wrong about criminology as a degree here but just thought it seems off. I genuinely feel bad for kids the amount of debt they get into. I’ve only just paid off my student loan after 20 years and my fees were paid by bursary so mine was minimal compared to what they have to pay now

They’ll be no workforce left by the time they sack all those that were chanting on both sides….
Car dealership suspends employee for ‘sectarian’ chant at Belfast Feile

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...ectarian-chant-at-belfast-feile-41920603.html

Well done to all the young people.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t expect anything else 😕

Interest to know what the unionists on here think of state collusion.
4DF5499F-9074-4CFB-8572-5BCD31357CFE.jpeg

Last edited:
Class Nora. 🍾🥂 congratulations to himself.
Mrs Fluff good luck with 2nd year.
I hear we have the highest instance of disability unemployment in the UK, I can't help thinking this is slightly skewed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.