Northern Ireland #4 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got a lot of issues with food, I feel bad for him. Someone told me he pops to the states for procedures, gastric sleeves or something similar.
He was putting the feelers out for other people who struggle so a tv show might be on the cards.

Reactions: 1
He's got a lot of issues with food, I feel bad for him. Someone told me he pops to the states for procedures, gastric sleeves or something similar.
He was putting the feelers out for other people who struggle so a tv show might be on the cards.
Don’t think he’s had any WL procedures yet he was back in the gym not long ago , he’s got a very unhealthy relationship with food it’s all or nothing with him.

Reactions: 2
I’m no expert but would the weight not drop off him if he had a sleeve?

Apparently thats how he lost weight the last time then started eating again. Dunno just what someone said could be shite. I think you can have some procedures reversed.
Nora do you not mind when he was skinny.

Unless it was a band /bypass you can't have a sleeve reversed I know someone had it done in September .

Apparently thats how he lost weight the last time then started eating again. Dunno just what someone said could be shite. I think you can have some procedures reversed.
Nora do you not mind when he was skinny.
I do lol. Didn’t he do a documentary about his weight before? I just remember him going to America and seeing the supersized coffins. I know he makes a joke of it but it must bother him being that size. Something psychological going on I’d say.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if its true. He did slog it out in the gym too but you probably would do, he lost half his body weight in quite a short time period.

Wonder if its true. He did slog it out in the gym too but you probably would do, he lost half his body weight in quite a short time period.
He’s done that a couple of times I don’t think he’s ready to give up the grub yet so wouldn’t go for something permanent .

Has Jamie put his foot in his mouth again

Tourism NI has built a business out of the troubles ,the murals and effigies that go with it 🙄

😂

Last edited:
I always thought the reason Nolan always goes to the states was errr….. ‘other’ reasons. He did lose loads of weight years ago but probably because he did it too quickly just fell off the wagon in spectacular fashion.

I always thought the reason Nolan always goes to the states was errr….. ‘other’ reasons. He did lose loads of weight years ago but probably because he did it too quickly just fell off the wagon in spectacular fashion.
Yes I've heard rumours about "other" reasons 😂😂
I always thought it was a fact he had a gastric by pass or something similar that time he lost loads of weight and he kept eating and messed it up?

Reactions: 3
Yes I've heard rumours about "other" reasons 😂😂
I always thought it was a fact he had a gastric by pass or something similar that time he lost loads of weight and he kept eating and messed it up?
If he’s dropping a years worth of baggage I’m sure he’ll be coming back stones lighter 😂

Is that all 😳
838E1F7F-7D69-477A-9043-D01CD54EC108.jpeg

Liz canny win , do they want to be part of the Great Union or not 😂
CF7F39A5-5FE3-4E0F-992F-C78934CC29B1.jpeg

Thankfully James doesn't have a say in the important stuff. He's a full time mad bigot and that is all.

He’s not amused 😒

They must realise these festivals keep the young people out of harms way

This has got them going even Arlene has left her 2p worth

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.