Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
When you think about it....where else would you have got it like?
The news bringing the worst atrocities, awful bleak news, murders, bombs, desperate stuff....
And they round it off with Frank Mitchell and his weather watchers followed by a wee camp man making innuendo about Liz Mcdonald.
This wee place 😍
Julian was bloody brilliant. I still use his one liner “nose like a cooker hood” to this day (I’m looking at you Arlene) 😂 Remember the time he brought out the glitzy boke bucket for the episode where Deirdre Barlow got it on with Dev? Gold! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
And they call it the rip off Republic? That’s nothing compared to what we’re shelling out 🙈 food through the roof, diesel, bloody everything 😭
We're mortgage free now or i'd be crying if i'd that on top of everything else . I don't know how those on benefits are managing it must be a quare chuck out of their money especially if you've got a few kids . I was asking my son what schoolbag he wants ,couldn't believe the price of them £60 :oops:

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
Schools getting a kick back from uniform suppliers too. Our primary school made a song and dance over plain polo shirts with no logo. People wanted to buy a pack of 3 for £8 rather than £16 for one.
It makes no sense. Uniform thing has been going on since I was at school wearing kickers which were not allowed.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
It’s the dissidents run the bog bonfire you’ll even find a shinner or two in there View attachment 1502166View attachment 1502167

Is Jamie getting over excited for the wrong union View attachment 1502181
Theres a Downing Street thread on here (don’t even ask) and I just read a post that has suggested liz is a ‘top shagger’ and I can’t stop laughing. She would have Bryson for breakfast and I’m not even a fan of hers as she seems a bit incompetent 😂

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Ffs as if it’s the fault of those children that his family shunned him. I hope they throw away the key 😡

BigMavis

VIP Member
i remember making that trip on a bus with my granny a few times that the holy joes in the parish run - rosary’s on repeat the whole way there.
For me best thing was stopping in Bundoran on the way down and the Sligo park hotel for dinner on the way back
The shops were class though. I'd quite like to visit again, I did lough derg once and it wasn't any craic, hell would be apt.
Heard older people on the radio talking about the predictions for children this coming autumn/winter. Its ridiculous apparently, people need to get a grip, how did they survive? Too many gadgets not enough outdoor play or exercise, nobody died back then you see, nobody was cold or hungry, mammies baked bread, no central heating, 6 in a bed with coats for blankets. The Lord is all anyone needs.

• Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I think Bryson is really dangerous. He has obviously built up a following in very working class communities who feel/are disenfranchised but they aren’t seeing that nationalists/catholics aren’t the problem and the issue is the failings of the Stormont executive and uk government which are causing the issues. It suits the DUP fine for him to carry on like this as it keeps their gravy train going

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Re Jamie imagine people didn’t respond to his

🙈 phone freezing and tech skills not great*

My point is that we all give off about Jamie and his inflammatory tweets keep him ‘relevant’. It would be interesting to see what would happen if ppl ignored his tweets?? No response… no audience
I see his tweets multiple times a day and do ignore them, I don’t interact with him. I know I mention him on here but IMO it doesn’t really matter how much ordinary people ignore him when our Deputy FM is writing the foreword of his latest book and Stephen Nolan has him on to stir tension at every opportunity. That’s what gives him a profile and a platform to project his hatred from, not Joe Bloggs.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
How much money would be made from those tops anyway? Hardly a fortune once the manufacturer take their cut. £30 is standard enough. I’ll say one thing about those football tops, at the risk of sounding 105 years old, the quality is exceptional which is a rarity these days, you couldn’t wash them out if you tried lol.
Re the drama on the Facebook page, I’d shut it down now if I were them. If you’re going to have people posting “I don’t feel comfortable with that jersey” or “where’s the money going” then it stops being about the child and turns into a circus.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I'm living for it, I love the pomp.
I had to laugh at all the articles saying that in the event of the Queen’s death the PM would receive a coded phonecall declaring that “London Bridge has fallen”. Not much of a code if the whole country knows what it means but I still enjoy the dramatics 😂

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
The guy facing me busted in and got the locks changed while they were at work , left their stuff outside , there was FA they could do they wrecked his property , the police said they could be charged with criminal damage and tresspass.
I don’t understand people, when we rented I kept it immaculate and was never late with rent once no matter how tight things were the rent got paid first and we made the rest stretch. I kept our rental better than my own house now even though our landlord was a useless prick lol usually you look after other people’s things better than your own, or at least you should.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Just witnessed 2 Psni with some wee woman who may have been tipsy and they were saying “we’re not a taxi service Sandra”
I get the impression she might have called them for a lift home 😂😂
Apparently a 30 minute wait for an actual taxi!

I kind of think they could have taken her but then I suppose the service gets abused if you set a precedent!

Someone has been arrested in that Lincolnshire case, a 22 year old man. I can’t stop thinking about her wee sister she was playing with. It must be incredibly traumatic for her.