Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Refreshing to read here where its respectful but not people acting like they've lost their actual relative. Im struggling with the grief thieves on social media. Theres being understandably sad and then theres putting on the dramatics
A woman on my Facebook said she’s not slept or stopped crying all night and posted a picture of herself wearing black with the caption “respect ma’am 🇬🇧“ I’m sorry but would you get a dose of cop on.
Maybe I’m bitter because my partner gets a few days off work fully paid and I work for an Irish company so it’s BAU.

i haven’t actually switched on the TV today I’d say it’s pretty much the same tributes as yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BigMavis

VIP Member
When one of mine was smaller the entire team got told off during their first tournament or whatever for Irish dancing on the field instead stead of marking.
True story. The coach was in bits 🙈
They've improved.

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Some BS on the Queen thread, apparently Irish Catholics have been having celebratory firework displays and adorning their homes with tricolours 🙄 funny how I’m an Irish Catholic and not seen a single flag or firework. The only flags I’ve seen are the ones still up from the 12th and Jubilee.

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member

How can he not see the irony here?
Not a fan of Eastwood in general but great quote from him

“This is totally out of order. Why do they need to mimic the worst elements of loyalist culture?”
Let’s call a spade a spade, these bonfires are shite and embarrassing regardless of who’s lighting them. Like the article says they do not represent the people of the bogside who’ve suffered enough by all accounts. Never have I ever seen one of these bonfires, they definitely don’t happen where I live. This is the only one I’ve heard of? I will never see the attraction in watching stuff burn to the ground 🤔
Laughable input from Sir Jeffrey 😂

monga

VIP Member
Maybe that’s what finished her off ,the thought of Truss at the helm of her beloved country 😬

• Haha

mcsparkle12

That killing always sticks out in my memory due to his vulnerabilities, disgusting that the word would still be in use

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I had a dream (nightmare) the other night that I got trapped in an Orange lodge and Jamir Bryson was holding me hostage which means either I need to unfollow him or he needs to find some other purpose other than constantly tweeting😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
I'm trying to listen to the radio in working struggling to listen to all these power ballads and sad songs. Bring back usual programming pls!

• Haha
Reactions: 5