Northern Ireland #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The French love a riot more than our lot. Who would win in NI vs France international rioting competition?

Reactions: 1
This comment gave me a chuckle as it is a fair point. Public areas are full of weeds and look a state at the minute.

---
Alliance are fucking obsessed with election posters, but I so sympathise as this one is covering Danny’s gorgeous face.

Last edited:
I really wish you had kept that one behind the paywall lol!

not sure about the pallets. I always assumed at smaller bonfires it was local construction companies or whatever that were into it that would give them cast offs or whatever and people would dump wood but the craighill one looks like a big set up so not sure if they pay for them or if they are donated or nicked.

Is this the same bonfire some young one fell off last year? Will someone be climbing that to light the top? It practically needs safety nets around the sides!
They light the bottom, if that’s council land they wouldn’t be insured for that monstrosity.

Have they made that wee path and square especially for it
I didn’t even clock that, I never bothered clicking the video is that a really poor cement job?
too busy building bonfires rather than learning a trade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.