Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the tips, I will take a look in the morning. Going to do a trial run in case it is a one off hopefully.

Reactions: 1
That’s so incomprehensibly sad about that wee girl from Draperstown that past away in what is being described as a ‘freak accident’ at home.
God love her family & friends

• Sad
@Grifty Mc my washing machine man always says beko is good range and bosh if your looking to go high end .....tho my husband picked a AEG there couple of yrs ago in lockdown round the 400 mark from over the border so would be well out of Yr area! Lol

Reactions: 2
People make you, people break you!

---
I’m sure they’ll be some quack only too happy to assist if the prices right 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Jesus this weather would give you a breakdown - on minute the sun splitting trees nexts it blowing a hurricane then it’s icy rain.

Think 2024 will be the year my garden is just going to perish can’t be arsed 😝😝😝

Reactions: 4
Jesus this weather would give you a breakdown - on minute the sun splitting trees nexts it blowing a hurricane then it’s icy rain.

Think 2024 will be the year my garden is just going to perish can’t be arsed 😝😝😝
Aye it’s brutal. I got caught out with no coat on the other day.

---
What happened to the wee girl that there’s an investigation?
Same would be the case in any sudden death, makes it all sound more sinister unnecessarily.

Reports yesterday said freak accident so guess Yang could be a number of things in the home or maybe even a farm. Haven’t heard anything more about it to know what happened or how.

---
What happened to the wee girl that there’s an investigation?
Same would be the case in any sudden death, makes it all sound more sinister unnecessarily.

Reports yesterday said freak accident so guess Yang could be a number of things in the home or maybe even a farm. Haven’t heard anything more about it to know what happened or how.
I heard it was a swing accident. She was at a party.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The problem with those type of departments. Not even just here. Is that you would get bribed constantly. There’s a really good movie with Leo di caprio in it about the mafia and it involves American version of this. Can’t remember the name. It is laughable though.
---
This is a horrifying story. The murderer (alleged) is sitting grinning and posing when hearing of the charges. It was a 3 year old boy :(
---

Last edited:
  • Angry
The problem with those type of departments. Not even just here. Is that you would get bribed constantly. There’s a really good movie with Leo di caprio in it about the mafia and it involves American version of this. Can’t remember the name. It is laughable though.
---
This is a horrifying story. The murderer (alleged) is sitting grinning and posing when hearing of the charges. It was a 3 year old boy :(
---
Death penalty. Immediately. Preferably painful.