Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

---
I’d doubt it’s solely because he’s got DS . I know a few people with it and everyone of them have heart issues due to their condition it’s more than likely down to other factors, it states they wanted to get to know him better before they’d allow him to participate , health and safety first.
Alex Easton has posted on fb saying the guy has resigned and won't play any further part on his campaign, and he was unaware of his views.

Feel bad saying this but he must be really stupid and uninformed then because despite not knowing him, I've certainly seen his horrible tweets and fb posts and I've had him blocked for YEARS. How AE can be unaware of how toxic he is is beyond me, and justifies what I said earlier about him being a nice guy, but not being able to cut it as an MP.

Reactions: 2
Alex Easton has posted on fb saying the guy has resigned and won't play any further part on his campaign, and he was unaware of his views.

Feel bad saying this but he must be really stupid and uninformed then because despite not knowing him, I've certainly seen his horrible tweets and fb posts and I've had him blocked for YEARS. How AE can be unaware of how toxic he is is beyond me, and justifies what I said earlier about him being a nice guy, but not being able to cut it as an MP.
I was amazed the time the Doug Beattie tweets were unveiled. Like if I was thinking of going for election I would wipe my entire socials even though I haven’t posted anything like that. Just because I would want to give my family privacy.
This is what Alex has said;

---
Anyone seen a clip of this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Yeah saw he resigned, surprised he doesn’t do backround checks on those he’s employing.

[QUOTE="monga, post: 19565665, member: 25499"
Bet they charged for the extra droppings too 😂

[/QUOTE]

Had me going running to make sure it was Nicos then proceeding to just close the article as not applicable to me 😜

Hate to read into things like that as I would end up overthinking 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
[QUOTE="monga, post: 19565665, member: 25499"
Bet they charged for the extra droppings too 😂
Had me going running to make sure it was Nicos then proceeding to just close the article as not applicable to me 😜

Hate to read into things like that as I would end up overthinking 😝
[/QUOTE]
Not sure where u are but sorrellina is a good spot. It’s on Belmont road.

Checking that it wasn’t Nicos I meant to say 😝

I’m more south side, sometimes west so never venture east much to be fair 😝 Probably should get over my ‘county lines’ anxiety!

Though still have PTSD of attending a wedding in Park Inn near 20yrs ago and being subjected to GSTQ at the end of the night.
Having to stand like a statue hoping I didn’t smell of mass 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t know how accurate this is but if true it looks like Mary Lou is toast. Michelle will be nailed on to be next leader I would say.

I reckon the shinners would probably be neck n neck with the main two parties come a general election! Asylum seekers can’t vote , I’m sure the NGO interference has had a big affect on the outcome .

Checking that it wasn’t Nicos I meant to say 😝

I’m more south side, sometimes west so never venture east much to be fair 😝 Probably should get over my ‘county lines’ anxiety!

Though still have PTSD of attending a wedding in Park Inn near 20yrs ago and being subjected to GSTQ at the end of the night.
Having to stand like a statue hoping I didn’t smell of mass 😝
Park Avenue? TBH the whole anthems thing happens at very few bars. I just remember being a bit blocked once and can’t remember the bar but MR Grifty had to drag me out of the chair. Needless to say we go to more classy bars nowadays 😂

• Haha
This’ll be our national anthem for the foreseeable 😬

---
No plans to step down

Last edited:
duck sake I think my washing machine is broken. Any recommendations for a relatively cheap but decent one? Doesn’t seem to be spinning or draining properly. Probs be cheaper to get a new one than get a man in as we have had probs about 12 years,

duck sake I think my washing machine is broken. Any recommendations for a relatively cheap but decent one? Doesn’t seem to be spinning or draining properly. Probs be cheaper to get a new one than get a man in as we have had probs about 12 years,
Must be the pump that’s gone.

Ah bloody annoying! We got a cheap beko one when we moved 3 years ago- £200 ish. Going strong and no bother with it at all. Hope you get sorted!

Ah bloody annoying! We got a cheap beko one when we moved 3 years ago- £200 ish. Going strong and no bother with it at all. Hope you get sorted!
That seems a good price. I think ours was something similar but that was years ago. Scared to look at the price now. To be fair this one has had a good innings as about 12 years old but still a bleeping pain in the ass I could do without.

That seems a good price. I think ours was something similar but that was years ago. Scared to look at the price now. To be fair this one has had a good innings as about 12 years old but still a bleeping pain in the ass I could do without.
Argos have ones around £200 they’ve got £50 off if you spend £200 I’d check there, curry’s always charge an arm n leg for them.

Donaghys in Kilrea is a good shout, think they price match. Also they are great with giving you recommendations.rather than pushing you down the dearest model route.

They also do buy now pay later which I’m a huge fan of for house stuff, as you don’t miss the money every month.

The websites pricerummer and idealo website are also great for price comparisons if you do see something you like.

I have a blue light card so opted to get the machine I wanted directly from Hotpoint as it was the cheapest at time for the model I was after as I went for a washer dryer.

Reactions: 3