Northern Ireland #21 Unelected Bridesmaid’s abandoned her flock ,hopefully none want to clean her clock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you say “Uppa Mona bypass” 😂 Anna trying to break into Musgrave Police Station to report the Housing Executive 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a pest 😂

Reactions: 1
You can be sure the Irish government will be pushing this, along with all their other woke nonsense.
Reducing security clearance for a security role is madness. I think they did better with their advertising a few years back showing the skills and qualifications that they support rather than look how inclusive they are. They should be inclusive as that’s the law in terms of equality etc but they clearly have lost their core of white working class boys who have been told they are privileged. And now there is talk of an actual war potential they are all shitting themselves
---
Can you say “Uppa Mona bypass” 😂 Anna trying to break into Musgrave Police Station to report the Housing Executive 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a pest 😂

Haha she is clearly of sound enough mind to not say it
---
Lads have you seen this. I assumed it was London but apparently is on the glen road

Last edited:
Reducing security clearance for a security role is madness. I think they did better with their advertising a few years back showing the skills and qualifications that they support rather than look how inclusive they are. They should be inclusive as that’s the law in terms of equality etc but they clearly have lost their core of white working class boys who have been told they are privileged. And now there is talk of an actual war potential they are all shitting themselves
---

Haha she is clearly of sound enough mind to not say it
---
Lads have you seen this. I assumed it was London but apparently is on the glen road

Besides the security clearance I’m sure a man in full makeup won’t be taken seriously lol

Think I posted on the Noah thread as Fiona brought it up but what do you think the outcome of the referendum will be down south. Removing woman and mother from constitution. Curious about it. Is there a level of turnout needed for something to pass?

Think I posted on the Noah thread as Fiona brought it up but what do you think the outcome of the referendum will be down south. Removing woman and mother from constitution. Curious about it. Is there a level of turnout needed for something to pass?
I'd totally forgotten about this referendum until my polling card arrived on Friday. Something tells me I probably wasn't the only one.

Reactions: 2
I'd totally forgotten about this referendum until my polling card arrived on Friday. Something tells me I probably wasn't the only one.
Curious and you don’t have to answer but are you planning on voting and which way?

Reactions: 2
I saw a lot of women’s groups are campaigning for NO 🤷🏼‍♀️

They think the wee Waterford lad was smothered 🙁
---
How do these things happen ? An oven and crib are not similar in any way.
IMG_4052.jpeg

I'm not sure tbh. Like many of these more 'lesser known' constitutional amendments it doesn’t seem entirely clear
Yeah i just read the official page and in theory it seems harmless enough but at the same time I don’t understand why this is a top issue for a referendum. Would it not be better to have an amendment to add that non traditional families have the same rights or whatever. I would have thought that currently people aren’t being discriminated against due to this due to other equality laws? Given the way woman were treated over the years with the Magdalen’s etc it seems heartless to remove references to women and mothers from the constitution

Reactions: 4
Yeah i just read the official page and in theory it seems harmless enough but at the same time I don’t understand why this is a top issue for a referendum. Would it not be better to have an amendment to add that non traditional families have the same rights or whatever. I would have thought that currently people aren’t being discriminated against due to this due to other equality laws? Given the way woman were treated over the years with the Magdalen’s etc it seems heartless to remove references to women and mothers from the constitution
I have definitely seen mothers not being happy about being converted to carers. I'm not a mother but having seen that point of view I totally get it (in so far as a non-mother can)

Video I shared above looked like police had rammed them but either way if it is scumbags off the street then good news.
---
I have definitely seen mothers not being happy about being converted to carers. I'm not a mother but having seen that point of view I totally get it (in so far as a non-mother can)
Yeah, I’m not a mother. But they could use language like mothers and parents etc. you could be inclusive and include mothers and not just delete mothers and women from existence.
---
Can you promise me one thing. As cute as this wee guy is, in the ‘New Ireland! You talk about if it does happen can we not have Ireland’s call as the anthem. Please. That’s my only request.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Video I shared above looked like police had rammed them but either way if it is scumbags off the street then good news.
---

Yeah, I’m not a mother. But they could use language like mothers and parents etc. you could be inclusive and include mothers and not just delete mothers and women from existence.
---
Can you promise me one thing. As cute as this wee guy is, in the ‘New Ireland! You talk about if it does happen can we not have Ireland’s call as the anthem. Please. That’s my only request.

They’ll get a slap on wrist🙄
---
---

---

You don’t need to give birth to be called mother .I know quite a few people that have taken that role and are mother in every sense bar birthing the child .
---
Starting younger 😕
IMG_4057.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Sorry I wasn’t trying to imply that you can’t be a mother without giving birth. But completely deleting the terminology seems off. Who asked for the referendum? Is it seriously the biggest issue ?

Reactions: 4
Sorry I wasn’t trying to imply that you can’t be a mother without giving birth. But completely deleting the terminology seems off. Who asked for the referendum? Is it seriously the biggest issue ?
Must be some sort of woke gov agenda to make everyone inclusive no matter what gender they identify as, as a parent 🤷🏼‍♀️ different family setups etc, still don’t understand why the change is needed when different types of families exist anyway.
---
In Morrisons car park! There’s sure to be CCTV coverage

---
Don’t understand why they’re bringing his ex into this, it’s no shame if you’re not able to produce children, why would you rub it in someone’s face 🙄 whose to say the booze didn’t affect his sperm count / libido but they point the finger at a woman that’s kept a dignified silence on her time with him.

Last edited:
Must be some sort of woke gov agenda to make everyone inclusive no matter what gender they identify as, as a parent 🤷🏼‍♀️ different family setups etc, still don’t understand why the change is needed when different types of families exist anyway.
---
In Morrisons car park! There’s sure to be CCTV coverage

---
Don’t understand why they’re bringing his ex into this, it’s no shame if you’re not able to produce children, why would you rub it in someone’s face 🙄 whose to say the booze didn’t affect his sperm count / libido but they point the finger at a woman that’s kept a dignified silence on her time with him.
That is horrible. She isn’t a public figure and he was a bleeping disgrace and now is back in the fold, shame on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.