Northern Ireland #21 Unelected Bridesmaid’s abandoned her flock ,hopefully none want to clean her clock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe putin or Boris tbh but I remember at the time I had family who were from an ex Russian state who were very anti Russia. Tbh o have heard things about Ukraine now too.i don’t believe a thing now
They’re blaming the deep state for marking all their cards 😂 …Johnsons definitely going to run into a man with an umbrella some of these wet days, he’s stitched up a lot of Russians apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So the two talking points from yesterday’s PSNI graduation were the fact that Michelle O’Neill attended and the sorry sight of just 6 police officers graduating (with a side note of systemic collusion surrounding the Sean Brown case). With all this in mind, our newly unelected Deputy First Minister thought it a good time to say this.

EE0EECAB-3480-46FB-8837-267564F20813.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
What do you all think of the kneecap saga? Personally I find it ridiculous that they are moaning about not receiving funding from the UK govt for their songs which are mainly anti establishment. How never they are smart lads and surely they wouldn’t have Joe Brolly representing them if they didn’t have a case.

So the Kneecap guys totally fascinate me, I even tried to make a thread but couldn't figure out how. In terms of this funding dispute, it can only be win-win for them and no thing as bad publicity and all that. I have very little Irish but really enjoy their music and their videos even more so. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie because I gather it'll be the same kinda style as the videos. They are smart, articulate guys and I like to see them do well. Seems they have the potential and are on the cusp of going huge.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So the Kneecap guys totally fascinate me, I even tried to make a thread but couldn't figure out how. In terms of this funding dispute, it can only be win-win for them and no thing as bad publicity and all that. I have very little Irish but really enjoy their music and their videos even more so. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie because I gather it'll be the same kinda style as the videos. They are smart, articulate guys and I like to see them do well. Seems they have the potential and are on the cusp of going huge.
I’m so excited to see what the balaclava guy wears to court 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the two talking points from yesterday’s PSNI graduation were the fact that Michelle O’Neill attended and the sorry sight of just 6 police officers graduating (with a side note of systemic collusion surrounding the Sean Brown case). With all this in mind, our newly unelected Deputy First Minister thought it a good time to say this.

View attachment 2747528
Now it’s this they’re running

Now it’s this they’re running
If this is trying to be controversial then it’s failed. Maybe they should write about why a member of the CNR community becoming a police officer is seen as unusual. Hope we can get to a stage when it’s a common career choice (and they don’t have to check their cars for bombs).

Reactions: 6
They gave him a different name on the news, they said he’s called Matthew Healy. Poor little thing 😢💔
---
This says he had been getting psychological support at school. Unsure if that means he had some type of additional needs. Beautiful little boy 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
They gave him a different name on the news, they said he’s called Matthew Healy. Poor little thing 😢💔
---
This says he had been getting psychological support at school. Unsure if that means he had some type of additional needs. Beautiful little boy 💔

God love him.

• Sad
---

Think it’s the pupils are getting support, seems his mum ( ? ) had injuries so maybe murder suicide attempt …Very sad either way 🙁

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.