Northern Ireland #20 Snow Surrender. Three day bender.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve upped the stakes!

---
Maybe JD’s got a nice retirement package waiting?? Jimmy’s still reminding him to stay strong until all 7 conditions are met 😉
---

---
That’s a heavy threat hanging over him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Jeffrey sounded like he was going to gurn when he spoke to media after the talks. They've really painted themselves into a corner. And unfortunately it's the people of NI again who will suffer due to the DUP's incompetence.

Sinn Fein and Alliance spoke very well.

Cash before the sash. I can’t even 😂 you just know as well that he’s all pleased with himself for that wee gem too. gif.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see Bryson's tweet towards Sorcha Eastwood after she posted that video? He's deleted it now, and I wouldn't even post a screenshot as it was so disrespectful, but what a horrible little man he is. A new all time low for him. One of the most unlikeable people I have ever known.

Reactions: 6

Cash before the sash. I can’t even 😂 you just know as well that he’s all pleased with himself for that wee gem too. gif.
Next thread title 😂
---
Jeffrey sounded like he was going to gurn when he spoke to media after the talks. They've really painted themselves into a corner. And unfortunately it's the people of NI again who will suffer due to the DUP's incompetence.

Sinn Fein and Alliance spoke very well.
Just proves there’s no change to Unionist views ,supremacy or no union !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_2235.jpeg
He must think everyone’s as easily controlled as some politicians, he’s definitely gotten a new sense of superiority today 😂

Reactions: 3
Sir Jeffrey Lundy? Could it be so?

Have to giggle, me and a friend caught the people putting this up, took the two stooges a good 40 minutes to secure it, few near misses of it nearly falling onto the bridge below or blowing over into the river. Was like watching the chuckle brothers or laurel and hardy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else have the feeling they are getting the cold, only it never seems to fully develop into the actual cold and you’re left with symptoms for 3 weeks? I’ve had headaches on and off, sneezing, and just generally feeling “coldish “ and it’s not turning into the full blown cold or flu! Very annoying!!
We have been like this for weeks

Itchy tired eyes, creaking bones, twisted pain in neck, choking barkcough that seems like it just goes to bottom of neck, totally knackered, nausea, gungey noses.
And it just keeps going in a cycle of those symptoms daily since early November.

Been testing intermittently but not COVID although it seems rife again - about 10th of our workplace out with it last week or so - Christmas party season.
Thankfully I didn’t partake in the party nor work close to any of them who got it!

Seems impossible to get rid of - just wish it would come as a proper flu or cold and then be gone!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
We have been like this for weeks

Itchy tired eyes, creaking bones, twisted pain in neck, choking barkcough that seems like it just goes to bottom of neck, totally knackered, nausea, gungey noses.
And it just keeps going in a cycle of those symptoms daily since early November.

Been testing intermittently but not COVID although it seems rife again - about 10th of our workplace out with it last week or so - Christmas party season.
Thankfully I didn’t partake in the party nor work close to any of them who got it!

Seems impossible to get rid of - just wish it would come as a proper flu or cold and then be gone!!
Must be the 100 day cough…Hope you’re feeling better soon 🤞🏻

I smell discrimination and compensation. I wouldn’t let this rest.

I actually cannot get over the fear of the Irish language. Head into Dunnes Stores and the place is coming down with the phrase cause you know, Irish company like Penneys 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

I smell discrimination and compensation. I wouldn’t let this rest.

I actually cannot get over the fear of the Irish language. Head into Dunnes Stores and the place is coming down with the phrase cause you know, Irish company like Penneys 🤦🏻‍♀️
Me either. I’d rip every penny out of it. It’s an absolute disgrace.
Fragile fragile egos. If you’re proud of and secure in your own culture, why the need to denigrate and discriminate against someone else’s? It’s embarrassing. I am assuming of course the warning was delivered by someone from a unionist background. I could be wrong. Perhaps it was well meaning, if very clumsy, trying to spare the staff member from potential abuse from the public in store? Crazy though that feliz navidad considered no bother but the native language of the island is a big aul nope 😂 what is this place Ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised anyone would have known what it meant to be offended if they didn’t come from an Irish speaking background. Primark is ridiculously busy at Christmas so I can’t see a customer noticing so perhaps there is more to it like an internal staff dispute?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.