Northern Ireland #19 Cadre of the nationalist elite commentariat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Binboy’s gone biblical 😂 wtf is this drivel? 🤣🤣🤣

---
What’s a sectarian canal? I tried googling but I got nahin 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2537089
Please god he’s kept proof 😂
---
We heard nothing about that in the north, beheaded and gouged the eyes out,cut off their genitalia , they found over quarter million euro in his house despite him being unemployed.

Reactions: 1
Yes it definitely was. I remember a guy from the rainbow project being interviewed about it. Horrific case.
I never saw anything about it? I remember the papers mentioning a couple of murders in Sligo, I think one of those men was well
Known, but they didn’t go into detail about what actually happened, then it disappeared until a couple of months ago.

I never saw anything about it? I remember the papers mentioning a couple of murders in Sligo, I think one of those men was well
Known, but they didn’t go into detail about what actually happened, then it disappeared until a couple of months ago.
There was a vigil in Guildhall Square and another at City Hall in Belfast. Michelle O’Neill and the shinners were at it. They lit City Hall up as well. It was definitely in the British tabloids too.

Reactions: 3
There was a vigil in Guildhall Square and another at City Hall in Belfast. Michelle O’Neill and the shinners were at it. They lit City Hall up as well. It was definitely in the British tabloids too.
I didn’t see this, when was it?

Few days after the murders I think.

I definitely missed it, it doesn’t mention how they were killed same as the newspaper report, that was only recently divulged, but was shocked to see how they died and the third man that survived.

I definitely missed it, it doesn’t mention how they were killed same as the newspaper report, that was only recently divulged, but was shocked to see how they died and the third man that survived.
I think at the time they just said they were very violent murders but I read comments on Facebook alluding to what happened, maybe the families didn’t want the details released or it could’ve prejudiced the trial? A bit like Chloe Mitchell’s murder, the family said all they had left of her was a ponytail but the police never released much info about what how she died, it was all social media speculation.

Reactions: 3
I think at the time they just said they were very violent murders but I read comments on Facebook alluding to what happened, maybe the families didn’t want the details released or it could’ve prejudiced the trial? A bit like Chloe Mitchell’s murder, the family said all they had left of her was a ponytail but the police never released much info about what how she died, it was all social media speculation.
Yeah maybe? Same as Aisling Murphy! They said she was strangled now we know she was stabbed 11 times.

I vaguely remember there being a murder of a gay man but I actually thought it was this year. So maybe this is a different one- I hope it isn’t a different one as that would mean more people have been murdered. This defo didn’t get the news coverage it deserved by the sounds of it. What has been described is disgusting.

I vaguely remember there being a murder of a gay man but I actually thought it was this year. So maybe this is a different one- I hope it isn’t a different one as that would mean more people have been murdered. This defo didn’t get the news coverage it deserved by the sounds of it. What has been described is disgusting.
It was definitely widely reported but maybe I was just more aware of it because my brother is gay and living in Dublin. The details are only being released now, I’m guessing the guards didn’t want anything jeopardising the trial.

Reactions: 4
It was definitely widely reported but maybe I was just more aware of it because my brother is gay and living in Dublin. The details are only being released now, I’m guessing the guards didn’t want anything jeopardising the trial.
I had a younger family member come out about a year ago and his parents were worried in case the wider family had an issue as some are religious . They were all so stressed but it was such an anticlimax because everyone was like “ok then”. Probably 30 years before it may have been a different story here. I hope your brother is feeling ok with all of this. X
---
Omg does that mean I get an extra hour of drinking?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.