Northern Ireland #18 Unelected opinion formers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfectly normal love, trust me. The older you get willys just become an obstacle you try to avoid. Like I used to think nothing of going into the bathroom to brush my teeth while my husband was in the shower. Now i’d never dream of it because you don’t want them getting ideas. I used to read in bed now I play dead, you just can’t risk them knowing you’re awake 🤷🏼‍♀️ Follow me for more helpful tips 😂
Nora I'm sure I've said it before but I'm basically obsessed with you at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nora I'm sure I've said it before but I'm basically obsessed with you at this point.
And if he ever asks you to “check something” on his inner thigh, don’t do it. He’s lying, there’s nothing there and it’s a trap. I can just hear my mother saying “pity you didn’t know how to avoid a willy when you got pregnant out of wedlock” 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seen the videos of the Belfast city nurse and doctors silly silly girl why let them video? So stupid and the wrinkly awk weaners boke

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Seen the videos of the Belfast city nurse and doctors silly silly girl why let them video? So stupid and the wrinkly awk weaners boke
The next time I see nurses asking for a pay rise they can pull the other one* 😜 pun intended 😂

* only joking, all hail the NHS etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like I’m missing out now not seeing this video 😂 Northern Ireland is a small place and health service even smaller they’ll be recognised

Reactions: 6
I feel like I’m missing out now not seeing this video 😂 Northern Ireland is a small place and health service even smaller they’ll be recognised
Apparently they all suspended and could loose jobs. Her face and one of the doctors faces is in plain sight their poor families and partners! No shame what so ever dirty gits and she just looks like any normal girl nothing special

Reactions: 4
To be honest, that's why I want to see it. I know a fair few people Donegall Road & Sandy Row who work in BCH. I'd be scundered asking them about it though.

Reactions: 4
I’ve not seen it either. I’m more interested in how it came about? Like were they on their tea break one day and someone casually suggested a sneaky bit of spit roasting in between patients or wha? I’m afraid we’re gonna need more information. Belfast wans get on it and report back to HQ please 👀🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alison’s in another online spat

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.