Northern Ireland #18 Unelected opinion formers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are they going to do with that 😂
Tyrone eh? 👀 This has Mavis’ name written all over it. She’s gone rogue and hijacked a tank of bull jizz. Good luck Mavis, I know a cheap two bit legal counsel if the peelers catch up with you 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tyrone eh? 👀 This has Mavis’ name written all over it. She’s gone rogue and hijacked a tank of bull jizz. Good luck Mavis, I know a cheap two bit legal counsel if the peelers catch up with you 🙂
I’m hoping she’s on her way to the BBC NI studio’s to see a certain presenter and his compadwe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His blood pressure must be through the roof with the amount of hate he posts. I’ve this image of him furiously typing tweets and spit flying out of his mouth and a big red face. Calm down Jamie
You have to wonder what kind of upbringing he had.

Reactions: 3
I’m hoping she’s on her way to the BBC NI studio’s to see a certain presenter and his compadwe 😂
duck them Mavis, don’t tell them anything 🤐 I have Brolly on speed dial and Anna the nun is saying prayers 🙏 remember they have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of a Tattler that doesn’t want to be broken 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck them Mavis, don’t tell them anything 🤐 I have Brolly on speed dial and Anna the nun is saying prayers 🙏 remember they have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of a Tattler that doesn’t want to be broken 💪
I meant to dump that load on them 😂…She’ll probably still need Anna and Joe though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.