Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Praise Jesus it isn’t just me who feels like this!! Can you have a word with my husband?! 🤣

I think breastfeeding has a lot to do with it too. My body feels like a food source still rather than anything sexual 🤣 am I dead inside or what’s going on with me! I’m early 30s ffs but when I get into bed I just want to sleep 🫠🫠🫠
Perfectly normal love, trust me. The older you get willys just become an obstacle you try to avoid. Like I used to think nothing of going into the bathroom to brush my teeth while my husband was in the shower. Now i’d never dream of it because you don’t want them getting ideas. I used to read in bed now I play dead, you just can’t risk them knowing you’re awake 🤷🏼‍♀️ Follow me for more helpful tips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
So I’m back. I had a bit of a stressful thing outside in real life and deleted a lot of socials including tattle. Was offline for a bit and got things sorted but realised I wanted to come back and post. Then because I had deleted I couldn’t activate my account and they weren’t accepting new members. Then a bit of back and forth via they have created my new account name. They didn’t give me the old name back but I’m sure mods can confirm.

also want to point out the stressful situation wasn’t a data breach 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

BANRÍON

Just catching up on all of this, god love wee Ronan and his family, I cant even imagine. I hope that bastard gets what he deserves when hes behind bars again.

If Ireland unites, i vote The Corrs - Runaway as the new anthem. or B*Witched - C'est La Vie (y)

Also, youre all second to hear, im having a baby 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Wee Nora

VIP Member
She’s putting all three willies to use - looks like one of the blokes videoed it on a phone
Using one as a stress reliever, one as a lollipop and the other as set all at the same time 😂
---

Giving a handover takes a whole new meaning 😂
Oh ffs 😂 what age are these people? Honestly once I passed 30 I couldn’t care less if I never seen a willy again in my life 🙈😂 3 at the same time? Fuck right off, I’d rather peel a tonne bag of spuds and read Jamie Bryson’s book 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Nora I'm sure I've said it before but I'm basically obsessed with you at this point.
And if he ever asks you to “check something” on his inner thigh, don’t do it. He’s lying, there’s nothing there and it’s a trap. I can just hear my mother saying “pity you didn’t know how to avoid a willy when you got pregnant out of wedlock” 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I beg your pardon, why is the female the only one getting abuse here? Why aren’t the men being “named and shamed”. Downright misogyny, that’s why.

I haven’t seen the video, nor do I want to but shaming the woman involved in a sexual encounter and not the men is abhorrent and extremely dangerous.

Whilst it’s not my thing, what they did was (apparently) consensual, whether there are moral issues surrounding infidelity is another matter. It’s wrong that this video has been circulated in public (I do not for one second believe there was consent to that) and it’s wrong that the female participant is being subjected to this ridicule.

The only thing I’ve read about the men is that they have ugly willies (aren’t they all ugly?) yet the female involved is being absolutely ripped to shreds! 😡

Reactions: 13

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Yeah ,I’m talking about in the act ,she’s a willing participant that allowed these men to speak and treat her as they liked, some women do like risky sex I think it’s a myth it’s only a man’s game, I personally would judge them equally ,although many choose to point fingers.
Some women like risky sex and some women don’t like to risk sex 🤭

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I’m just so sickened by it all. I can’t watch the news. I’m not one to bury my head in the sand over anything but when mainstream media is reporting deliberate misinformation, I just can’t deal. Humanity is lost 😔 Innocents are dying and the biggest players have picked their side.
We are being fed lies.

Casement park, the DUP and other unionists would rather Northern Ireland miss out on hosting, then complain about it. They are an embarrassment. Meanwhile, NI has the biggest waiting lists and the most f**ked NHS in the U.K. but the unionists want to be treated the same 🤯 Get back to work! C**ts, the lot of them.

• Heart

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
N.Ireland Unfwee Shall Never Be At Peace
View attachment 2486173
“when trespassers where banging on the door of our home did you stand or did you fall?”
oh you mean like the when the British took Ireland from the Irish? So you understand the Irish fight for freedom? Jamie you’d love this wee band called the Wolfe Tones, the sing stories all about trespassers banging on the door of our home.

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Christ. This is the problem. Commit crimes without consequences and they will continue on the same path. After reading that I’m going to jump to the conclusion that he was on drink/drugs or both when he hit Ronan. They’ll drag people out of their homes for not paying for a TV license but you can walk around freely if you’re a danger to society. Make it make sense 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Hello ladies 👋🏼 it’s been a while. But you best believe I RAN here when the City Hospital doctors/nurse chat started circulating 😂
Fucking hell some of your comments had be crying 😂 woke Mr Fly from snorting like a pig and he wasn’t impressed 🙄A friend wants to know where they can find the video 👀
Were they fully nude or did they just drop their drawers? Were they wearing PPE? Did any of them speak/have an NI accent? Did they wash their hands before going back to patients and doing rounds? Where did they get the energy after doing a 12 hour shift?
So many questions 🤯😂

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
Yeah and in one of the videos one of them is videoing, one is doing her from behind and she's sucking the other one off. What I don't like is one of the men repeatedly asking "what are ya what are ya" and she says "a slut". Even though it's consensual it's just uncomfortable viewing! I am no prude but I was v shocked! and Nora I'm the same, I'd rather lie on a bed of nails than have to entertain 3 willies at the same time. I've a baby and a toddler ..I'm too tired for that nonsense

Then there was a video of 2 of them summing on her face and again I'm just not about that. The videos aren't all taken on the same day either. One video def looks like a hospital setting, one I could see a gym bench in the background (looking anywhere but at the willies) so potentially at someones house. No surprise the instagram account is no longer. One of the men is quite visible - as in if you know him you'd know it was him - so hope he's not married.

• Wow
  • Sick

msmith2006

VIP Member
Perfectly normal love, trust me. The older you get willys just become an obstacle you try to avoid. Like I used to think nothing of going into the bathroom to brush my teeth while my husband was in the shower. Now i’d never dream of it because you don’t want them getting ideas. I used to read in bed now I play dead, you just can’t risk them knowing you’re awake 🤷🏼‍♀️ Follow me for more helpful tips 😂
Nora I'm sure I've said it before but I'm basically obsessed with you at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I could bet most of that outrage is coming from women, especially as she’s shagging someone’s husband 🤷🏼‍♀️
But you would think there would be outrage because someone’s husband willingly shagged someone else.

Not picking on you specifically Monga, I just hate that society still thinks oh she’s a homewrecker… when it is the husband in this situation is the one in a life long commitment. He isn’t a innocent little man who was unwittingly seduced by this wicked woman - that’s just howsociety reads it.

if my husband cheated with a single woman, of course I would dislike the woman but bet your bottom dollar all blame would lie with my husband.

• Heart

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I'm all for an RSE curriculum. I am traumatised by the misinformation I was taught at my Catholic grammar school. They taught us outright lies regarding contraception.
Same - I vividly remember the video played to us narrated by nuns
Two raindrops going down a window being likened to a sperm & and egg to a baby being conceived.

Sure didn’t I think I would be grand as long as the sun shone whilst I got the ride jk

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I feel like I’m missing out now not seeing this video 😂 Northern Ireland is a small place and health service even smaller they’ll be recognised
I’ve not seen it either. I’m more interested in how it came about? Like were they on their tea break one day and someone casually suggested a sneaky bit of spit roasting in between patients or wha? I’m afraid we’re gonna need more information. Belfast wans get on it and report back to HQ please 👀🍿

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Waiting for all the hypocrites to condemn the deaths of the 78 Palestinian children murdered in their homes by the Israeli State Army last night. Palestinian violence =bad, Israeli violence =good. They used internationally outlawed white phosphorous on residential targets last night. Chemical warfare and more war crimes while the world applauds. Well done humanity. America sends warships instead of trying to help negotiate a ceasefire like the warmongering cunts they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 10