Northern Ireland #18 Unelected opinion formers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whitewash continues, talk about insult to injury 🙄View attachment 2447555
Put ex RUC or PSNI in the mix and you can say bye bye to anything independent!!

Also when is it going to happen that people on big pensions don’t get re employment in the same areas or new jobs!
All senior roles.

He retired from the PSNI in 2008 no doubt with a big handshake.
Then he walked into another job that he’s been in for 15yrs… now this

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Also when is it going to happen that people on big pensions don’t get re employment in the same areas or new jobs!
All senior roles.

The families must be disgusted 🙄

Reactions: 5

All senior roles.

He got Patten, so a big payout AND his big pension. Just retire and let someone else get a chance at a job!

Reactions: 2
IMG_9890.jpeg
Just got this email. It appears even MuscleFood are in the RA now 😂😂
Did anyone listen to the new Free State epi earlier?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone any idea why Big Mos friend paid for his entire holiday to Thailand? Why would anyone do that, do I need better bleeping friends? Was it a dig at the latchegos who have been on the full time wind up?

Reactions: 1
Has anyone any idea why Big Mos friend paid for his entire holiday to Thailand? Why would anyone do that, do I need better bleeping friends? Was it a dig at the latchegos who have been on the full time wind up?
Maybe big Mo sorted his windows 😂😂

I would rather live a life of solitude never leaving the country if a holiday or friendship was dependent on either one of them!

Reactions: 1
Nah it was bellamianta woman.
Could imagine Mo ringing Robert in the middle of the night.
BM. right this here is what we're going to do, I'll say you booked and paid for my holiday.
Robert. Why Mo?
BM. Just let on.
Robert. duck sake 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.