Northern Ireland #17 God save the King and the Orange Order, Up the Wolfe Tones and the Sea Border

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye, I’ve heard enough about the data breach and no longer have sympathy for ANY of them. Every single police officer and civilian staff member is aware of the security risks, are regularly briefed and should already be taking necessary precautions.

The BBC news article referencing an officer fleeing Northern Ireland with his family as they no longer feel safe, Jesus wept! How is the security threat brand new information? Nothing has changed! Away on, is what I say to them! The civilian staff member (ex RUC officer) being thrust back to the troubles era? Wise up! You were that traumatised by the troubles you came back to work for the police as a civilian! Probably got a big fat Patton pay out for your trouble too 🤦🏻‍♀️

The media reporting on this is cringe.

I’m done with them all. Dry your eyes and get on with your job 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Spooks. Reform. End of NI on the horizon.
---
Preach 🙏 This man here knows tit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Apparently parody is beyond bin boy’s comprehension 😂 plus they rap in Irish so why is agent 167 butthurt when he hasn’t a bleeping scooby doo what they’re saying? 🤔 oh and Kneecap are actually bloody good, so there 😂

Oh well. Bye then 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What about the civilian workers are they giving them new accommodation

Reactions: 2
Aye, I’ve heard enough about the data breach and no longer have sympathy for ANY of them. Every single police officer and civilian staff member is aware of the security risks, are regularly briefed and should already be taking necessary precautions.

The BBC news article referencing an officer fleeing Northern Ireland with his family as they no longer feel safe, Jesus wept! How is the security threat brand new information? Nothing has changed! Away on, is what I say to them! The civilian staff member (ex RUC officer) being thrust back to the troubles era? Wise up! You were that traumatised by the troubles you came back to work for the police as a civilian! Probably got a big fat Patton pay out for your trouble too 🤦🏻‍♀️

The media reporting on this is cringe.

I’m done with them all. Dry your eyes and get on with your job 🤦🏻‍♀️
I had every sympathy when the news broke as some people genuinely hide the occupation / rank or role. I think if a serious paramilitary group want to target you then they will even before the breach they all have intelligence it’s more the wee hole have a go runts having the info that would concern me.

However now any sympathy I had is fading fast on the back of the news article you referenced here - like seriously it feels extremely melodramatic and extreme. I know a few serving officers and they’re all very much of the opinion yes it’s tit and shouldn’t have happened and want answers on how etc but they’re not talking in the way these people interviewed are 🤷‍♀️ sensationalism journalism again - gotta ask why are the media determined to go down this route ?

• Heart
Slightly raging about the lost opportunities. This is a new police force had the model been followed and the Patten report recommendations implemented we'd have an exceptional police force. Instead it was watered down, indeed things like 50/50 recruitment an essential part was binned.
So now we have the RUC again with a few token Catholics and its those members who are brave and joining the police for the right reasons. They're the people really sweating, they're the dissident targets.
The police is a hostile environment for anyone not fitting the PUL mould, they're not wanted, unverified claims about dissidents cement that and also how the murder of Ronan was used to fit that agenda too.

Reactions: 6
Slightly raging about the lost opportunities. This is a new police force had the model been followed and the Patten report recommendations implemented we'd have an exceptional police force. Instead it was watered down, indeed things like 50/50 recruitment an essential part was binned.
So now we have the RUC again with a few token Catholics and its those members who are brave and joining the police for the right reasons. They're the people really sweating, they're the dissident targets.
The police is a hostile environment for anyone not fitting the PUL mould, they're not wanted, unverified claims about dissidents cement that and also how the murder of Ronan was used to fit that agenda too.
Don’t think anyone was under the illusion it had changed, same aim , different name 😂
---

---

---
Jimmy turning down the best offer he’s had all year 😂
IMG_8143.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
A Catholic police force for a Catholic people. Anois!
---
This song is pure shite. No wonder there’s no proddy version of the Féile 😂

• Haha
A Catholic police force for a Catholic people. Anois!
---
This song is pure shite. No wonder there’s no proddy version of the Féile 😂

Put years on your life 😂
First time I seen the coat of arms decimated !

• Haha
It's the fact he calls it Londonderry day that makes me laugh 😂 has to get the London in there when the Apprentice boys of DERRY don't even use it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I've known them for years at this point, saw them days before lockdown (and one of them was only 15!) and they've only grown ever since
They were really good. Really good night: woke up with my mouth stuck to the pillow which is always a good sign :)

• Haha
  • Heart
I came across a Norn iron rapper called Mael Vogue with a song called DDLF. Drug deal like duck.
He just needs Jamie to promote him now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.