Northern Ireland #17 God save the King and the Orange Order, Up the Wolfe Tones and the Sea Border

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the theory that this was ‘deliberate’…perhaps it was and only enough data aaa released to cause a stir but not enough to actually properly endanger everyone eg no addresses etc

Reactions: 5
It's a GDPR breach, the safety concerns are no different to the safety concerns they've always faced. If someone has concealed their job that has nothing to do with their employer, thats a personal choice. Unless it's a classified role that relies on the individual being covert or something.
Hopefully the liars don't get compo. In fact none of them should get compo. It's a risky job.

Reactions: 5
Mr Tinkerbell Cat is taking me to Kodaline tonight, he won tickets through his work - I think between the two of us we maybe know about two songs!
Look forward to seeing what Friday night city centre has to offer though - will report back, maybe the nun or Elvis will be cutting about.
Have another 40 mins of work to do before but wondering if should crack open a wee M&S cocktail :m

Reactions: 4
Mr Tinkerbell Cat is taking me to Kodaline tonight, he won tickets through his work - I think between the two of us we maybe know about two songs!
Look forward to seeing what Friday night city centre has to offer though - will report back, maybe the nun or Elvis will be cutting about.
Have another 40 mins of work to do before but wondering if should crack open a wee M&S cocktail :m
Enjoy! The support act is The Florentinas and they're one of the best acts we have in NI ♥ Lovely wee lads who know how to put on a show

• Heart
Enjoy! The support act is The Florentinas and they're one of the best acts we have in NI ♥ Lovely wee lads who know how to put on a show
Awk tit I've just put them on spotify and I've heard that weatherman song loads lately! Didn't know who it was by though, so looking forward to it now as its a catchy wee number so I'm sure the rest of their stuff is as good. Thank you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You ever see those auditing people. They're mad. Anyway they sometimes get quality content like this.
---
What I'm trying to say is.....the data leak is bullshit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
See all this bullshit on the evening news that the information was still out there and without looking for it someone Roy McComb knew was able to access it in 3 minutes without really looking for it 😂😂

Not looking for it … it hardly rang him or came knocking his door 🚪

If you’re looking for it then your part of the problem

If you can still find it then the immediate mitigations and remedial actions were as crap as the data release in the first place.

• Haha
See all this bullshit on the evening news that the information was still out there and without looking for it someone Roy McComb knew was able to access it in 3 minutes without really looking for it 😂😂

If your looking for it then your part of the problem and you can still find it then the immediate mitigations and remedial actions were as crap as the data release in the first place.
Have they not warned they'll prosecute anyone who shares it or who doesn't delete straight away?
It's not surprising journalists caught it, I think they pretty much stalk FOI.

Our friendly paywall bypass route is just saying recalled 😂 but can see the actual enquiry that was made but not any of the spreadsheet
Holy duck, what was the enquiry.
You know since this blew up I've been thinking it might have been a tattlers nosiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holy duck, what was the enquiry.
You know since this blew up I've been thinking it might have been a tattlers nosiness.
Cant remember the exact details of the enquiry but remember seeing it the other day and it was something really boring like how many officers of each age group is employed in each station or something along those lines. But then perhaps if it was intentional maybe that is a good thing to ask for to enable a full leak!

Reactions: 2
Awk tit I've just put them on spotify and I've heard that weatherman song loads lately! Didn't know who it was by though, so looking forward to it now as its a catchy wee number so I'm sure the rest of their stuff is as good. Thank you :)
I've known them for years at this point, saw them days before lockdown (and one of them was only 15!) and they've only grown ever since

Reactions: 3
I saw it earlier, two words..sour grapes 🍇
Yeeeessssss. Appears to be. Hypothetical questions and Lord John screaming about BBC NI too. It's a protest group and its a bit of craic. DJ provaí isn't really in the RA.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.