Northern Ireland #14 Better to have no representation than to have poor representation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donaghadont strikes again.

Here i thought they named that man in the Irish news this morning. It's a prody name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah Jamie, Erin Brockovich you are nat! 🤣

I’ve just managed to convince my 16 year old that Clint Eastwood is originally from the bogside and is Colum Eastwood’s Da. Slightly concerned about how gullible he is. I hope I haven’t reared a Bryson? 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The case of the mystery body is interesting. For a start the man and woman, who supposedly confessed all to a friend who just happened to record the conversation, were released without charge. You’d think if there was a confession either one of them would be held, no? Who is the famous writer whose son was arrested? The thing I am thinking is they are being taken advantage of because they have issues with drug use, and have been made to take the blame. Interesting this man was supposedly due in court, maybe someone is worried about what he knows and what he could say in court?

Reactions: 3
Why do people keep taking legal advice from him?

Fools fools everywhere.

Then divert your eyes here.
Those poor bastards! This is “culture” and entertainment? Jesus wept! Jamie Bwyson thinking he’s the new big Ian spweading hate awound the bonfiwe! I’d pity their wit, if the hate spreading wasn’t so dangerous.

Reactions: 4
Know why they're having the boney early? Hangovers. I tit you not.
---
The case of the mystery body is interesting. For a start the man and woman, who supposedly confessed all to a friend who just happened to record the conversation, were released without charge. You’d think if there was a confession either one of them would be held, no? Who is the famous writer whose son was arrested? The thing I am thinking is they are being taken advantage of because they have issues with drug use, and have been made to take the blame. Interesting this man was supposedly due in court, maybe someone is worried about what he knows and what he could say in court?
Reads like that. Locals were saying he'd faked his own death until the body turned up.

• Haha
Jamie being served his ass hole on a plate by real life legal eagle and sarky bastid Joe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you ever look at a bonfire and just think to yourself 💬 that's a giant penis.

• Haha
Temperature is rising in the think tank. Jamie is telling all the twolls to keep up and keep howling at the moon 😂 oh and he’s turned his comments off 🤡🤣

• Haha
Temperature is rising in the think tank. Jamie is telling all the twolls to keep up and keep howling at the moon 😂 oh and he’s turned his comments off 🤡🤣
Oh jesus, I'm away to look at this.
Am I being dense what does the CPNI at the end of his handle mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hoping some day I’ll come on this thread and not see the same 2-3 people talking about the Orange order 🙈 you dislike it, some people like it. Can we leave it at that and move on please? I like to think we’re a pretty inclusive bunch for both sides, including those who might have friends and family in the OO that are decent people. I disagree with tarring a big group of people with the same brush xx

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hoping some day I’ll come on this thread and not see the same 2-3 people talking about the Orange order 🙈 you dislike it, some people like it. Can we leave it at that and move on please? I like to think we’re a pretty inclusive bunch for both sides, including those who might have friends and family in the OO that are decent people. I disagree with tarring a big group of people with the same brush xx
It’s not exactly the hot topic of conversation on this thread, to be fair. What do you like about the Orange Order? Serious question. Also, what would you like to talk about?

• Heart
Silent in the court room. Silence in the street.

The orange order are a great bunch of lads

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last time I checked people could post about whatever they like and we talk about all sorts on here actually. It’s an NI thread and it’s July so you know… 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 If you wish to post about your grá for the OO you’re welcome to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.