Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting but hardly surprising. I heard murmurings that Claire has been talking to Alliance.
I see the DUP not only want a financial incentive to go back in but conditions on a BP.

Reactions: 6
1 bill and assurances from the Brits that NI is more British than anywhere in the United Kingdom.
They can't keep taking bungs of cash it'll lead to resentment from other members of the union.

Reactions: 4
In other news, Doherty’s special mince is now £4 in Tesco. FOUR POUNDS! It was always around £3-£3.50 max. Outrageous! Stop the world, let me off 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
In other news, Doherty’s special mince is now £4 in Tesco. FOUR POUNDS! It was always around £3-£3.50 max. Outrageous! Stop the world, let me off 😔
I mean it’s worth every penny but to think it used to be a cheap dinner.

Reactions: 5
Why didn’t he speak out then if he was so appalled about what was going on, no better than the rest of them imo.
Well apparently that’s why him and Ruth got the boot. Because they made it known they thought it should be investigated? Then Rylan left too as he’s close to Ruth. I’m actually surprised he’s calling ITV out when Ruth very much still works for them, that could make life difficult for her. Ruth’s paying the bills Eamon 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
Well apparently that’s why him and Ruth got the boot. Because they made it known they thought it should be investigated? Then Rylan left too as he’s close to Ruth. I’m actually surprised he’s calling ITV out when Ruth very much still works for them, that could make life difficult for her. Ruth’s paying the bills Eamon 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I’m sure that would’ve brought in a few more pennies if the three of them did an exclusive, now it’s public it would look even worse if ITV gave her the boot or ghosted her.

Reactions: 2
I really like Eamon but someone posted an interview he held with Saviles niece and girlfriend after his death but before the revelations came to light and it made me feel a bit ick. Perhaps Eamon wasn't aware....?
I do think he and Ruth were ambushed on the morning Philip came out which was a disgusting stunt from ITV, especially as Ruth had made a complaint about Philips conduct. I'd need to check when she raised it.

Reactions: 3
Eamonn made it clear this week that while Phil's sexuality was an open secret, that him and Ruth were unaware of his inappropriate relationship with the young runner when Phil came out in Feb 2020. He has said openly that they were conned and deceived by Phillip's lies. I personally believe them and I hate the insinuation that it rests on their shoulders to out this story. Phil was being protected by every high up person in ITV. Eamonn is one of the only people in recent years to speak out against PS and made it clear that there was no love lost, while everyone else continued to lick his hole. Uppa Eamonn.
---

Katie Hind also tweeted "This is not the end." last night. God only knows what else is to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think Ruth knew about the runner at that point, sure there was tensions between him and Ruth in 2019. I don't blame R&E they were put in an awful position by ITV. The same day that he came out or possibly the next day someone who worked on this morning made a SM post talking about his inappropriate relationship with the runner.
This Morning basically forced the two other main presenters to support him and his lie and when they refused to play nice they gave them the road.
I find it completely distasteful that he's used being gay to cover his behaviours, I don't think he is gay, he's something else.

I think the super injunction is about to end Scho cashing in before anyone else 🤔…I find it hard to believe the two nosiest people on ITV wouldn’t have known about the relationship ! you could’ve cut the tension with a knife long before the press got hold of it 😂..Eamon loves the bars!
---
No funding for vital services but..,,

---
IMG_5111.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.