Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you.
I'm desperately sad to see people are still voting for the DUP, I told myself if this happened I would change my mindset about a border poll.
Friend of mine was on the fence too until she compared over £300million overspend with the republic’s €10billion tax surplus. The Paddies aren’t as thick as the Brits like to think. I know which economy I’d rather be part of.
Did anybody at all vote for Aontu? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 They were at my door the other week and slating SF seems to be all they offer 🤔

Reactions: 6
ugh! TUV nearing a fifth of first vote here. For when DUP is just not bigoted enough

1684517447537.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
BORDER POLL!
Get Mary Lou up here to scare the dung outta the backward people......for the lolz.
---

Still lolling at the canvas pics. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here, what do you all make of the Prince Harry “2 hour car chase”. It’s so funny and staged and I really wonder what the point is. They had their own security but get into a random cab and could have cost him his livelihood by suggesting he was speeding through the streets as well. He said they just went around the block and back to the original place then got into their SUV. I do worry about his mental health as he seems to have lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kevin Scott is nice but he says Belfast like this Balfast. My da said it like this bel-FAST. It's weird.
Here, what do you all make of the Prince Harry “2 hour car chase”. It’s so funny and staged and I really wonder what the point is. They had their own security but get into a random cab and could have cost him his livelihood by suggesting he was speeding through the streets as well. He said they just went around the block and back to the original place then got into their SUV. I do worry about his mental health as he seems to have lost the plot.
Yeah, he's done. Though his supporters think it was a hit, Camillas son is editor at the mail or something. It would be good if they were offed though, give us something to talk about. I'm feeling mean.
---
⚠ girls, Jamie's going berserk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Carries preggers again 😣
---
BORDER POLL!
Get Mary Lou up here to scare the dung outta the backward people......for the lolz.
---

Still lolling at the canvas pics. Jesus wept.
She’s a trayy-tarr

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Sweet bleeping Jesus, I have a degree in statistics and just spotted my error 😂 did mean a twentieth. might as well get on the drink
I was reading your comment thinking, wow they have really split the unionist vote but couldn’t be arsed fact checking!

Reactions: 2
Sweet bleeping Jesus, I have a degree in statistics and just spotted my error 😂 did mean a twentieth. might as well get on the drink
I did read that thinking "who is going to tell her/him?" but the degree in statistics makes it even funnier.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.