Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not Joe ,it’s the video of the teen being assaulted she’s talking about….Joe will be suing yo ass 😂
Yes the video of the wee lad being attacked.

I was all confused there thinking who the duck is joe brolly 😂

Prob my own fault though as anytime I quote people on here I just quote their whole post even if its referencing other stuff too 😂
---
lads please sew my mouth shut. holiday in a matter of weeks, totally self conscious about my post baby body and I CANNOT STOP EATING! WHY am I hungry alllllllll the time
I'm the same. I've got a treadmill which I go on at lunch time and then think to myself awk well sure I've lost about 300 calories there so I'll just scoff two mini rolls ang a bag of crisps! WFH doesn't help as it's so easy to take a wee dander into the kitchen throughout the day. Need my jaws wired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know much about them, must read.
They managed to get the haemophilia out of the British royals, think the last case was 45, now they just live forever.
---
Talking about super injunctions there has been talk that one of our own large home grown stars has one. But I don't know. It's probably gossip. Boy rent is high at the moment especially in Manchester.
Mavis if you need a lawyer Jamie should be free. All he asks for in return is an Indian takeaway and a tag on Twitter.

• Haha
I'm struggling with the Bryson stuff. He publishes his views which are as far as I'm concerned steeped in sectarianism, yet every time there's a sectarian crime he's representing them. It's like an episode of black mirror.
Did everyone vote? Got to the polling station at 21:58. I'm hardcore me.
Yes. The turn out wasn't great apparently.
---
I thought our Alexa was broken, radio ulster kept playing English voices. Its a strike or summat.
FFS it's the election count today!
Seriously I was roaring ALEXXXXXXAAAA PLAY RADIO ULSTER.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did everyone vote? Got to the polling station at 21:58. I'm hardcore me.
Yeah, I was early enough but not many around.

I'm struggling with the Bryson stuff. He publishes his views which are as far as I'm concerned steeped in sectarianism, yet every time there's a sectarian crime he's representing them. It's like an episode of black mirror.

Yes. The turn out wasn't great apparently.
---
I thought our Alexa was broken, radio ulster kept playing English voices. Its a strike or summat.
FFS it's the election count today!
Seriously I was roaring ALEXXXXXXAAAA PLAY RADIO ULSTER.
He’s a wee bigot, had to laugh at him telling the judge the other day that he represents people from both sides of the community. Sure Jan.

Just sitting watching GMB and Eddie Izzard is on wearing a skirt, tights and knee high boots. Really confused. They’re referring to him as she but he says he’s gender fluid and goes by the names Eddie or Susie and it’s up to the individual what they call him 🤯 trying hard to keep up with it all 😰😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Yip. I just don't understand why people allow him to represent them. It's almost as if they're sticking their two fingers up and they're not sorry. I wonder if he'll represent the men caught on the cctv door footage.
I thought Allister may be schooling him but now I'm not so sure.

Reactions: 2
Yip. I just don't understand why people allow him to represent them. It's almost as if they're sticking their two fingers up and they're not sorry. I wonder if he'll represent the men caught on the cctv door footage.
I thought Allister may be schooling him but now I'm not so sure.
If he’s not in court representing some sectarian lowlife he’s in court defending cases against himself 🤡

Attachments

Reactions: 2
If he’s not in court representing some sectarian lowlife he’s in court defending cases against himself 🤡
I'm certain he had something to do with NAMA as well but I didn't pay much attention to it. He's one of the most attention seeking idiots about this place, that's really what it boils down to. I don't think he'd die for his beliefs, he's only piggybacking on hate to gain attention for himself.

Reactions: 5
I'm certain he had something to do with NAMA as well but I didn't pay much attention to it. He's one of the most attention seeking idiots about this place, that's really what it boils down to. I don't think he'd die for his beliefs, he's only piggybacking on hate to gain attention for himself.
I think he demonstrated he wouldn’t die for his beliefs when he broke his hunger strike after 6 hours 🤣 Jamie could never kick it with us Trócaire fast fenians 💪 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shinners cleaning up in Foyle .UUP in second place DUP bottom of the heap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not Waterside having a nationalist majority!!!!😯😍 i cant keep my eyes off these results

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.